Closed Thread
Page 95 of 120 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Thought I would pop my head back in. Have needed the break as it was all getting WAY too much! Think I an due to O around Sunday- my 30th birthday! So hoping for lots of action ;-p

Tigger- here's hoping the fs can help with your long awaited bubba!

Hi to everyone else! Sorry brain has died & I can't remember who else I had posted *sheepish grin*

Here is hoping that everyone's stay here is short!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lama - welcome back and happy birthday for Sunday! Hopefully you'll get an extra special present!

Cheekychook - I tried smep for one month but just didn't work in with our life/work scedules (DH works a lot of nights/split shifts) and are now just back to taking every opportunity we get.

Siesmum - good luck catching that eggy in the next couple of days.

Del - to another negative... i hope you don't have to wait too much longer for your sticky BFP! It is hard to see the positives but we do all have them going on, just TTC makes them harder to notice.

Tigger - I bet you didn't think it would be possibly for something to make you less stressed about the 2ww. At least you are getting some answers and can move forward with TTC rather than just waiting and wondering. I tested again this morning CD35 but I think only 5-6DPO so as expected - BFN. Will test again Sunday.

Vintage and all the other ladies - hope you are all going well today. I'm looking forward to a busy few days to take my mind off the 2WW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    Just got DH's sperm results back. All ok except he has 0% normal morphology. Have to wait until the 15th to see the FS, googling is just getting me more confused.

Cherished I know you guys had a similar issue. Have you had any enlightenment from doctors about any relationship between low morphology and miscarriage?

Hey Tigger, Welcome back! Sorry for the late reply, I have been lurking around now and then but not posting as much. But I am still here
    As for your question, no one at all has said anything about low morphology and miscarriage, but it has crossed my mind several times. When we first went to a FC they were not too concerned with DPs results as I had fallen pregnant before and they said that is a good sign even though I had unfortuanetly m/c. I did ask one time about it and I was told that if the sperm were not healthy they wouldn't catch the egg in the first place and we have caught the egg 5 times in less than 2 years. Whether thats true or not I don't know as all drs seem to have different opinions.
    I am still plodding along and waiting on some more test results. Just had a posi OPK 2 days ago so I think by tomorrow I will be in the TWW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd25 for me...cramps very low down on both sides.. AF must be coming.. I'm worried about everything being normal after m/c..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Thanks stretched. I hope you tww goes quickly with those 2 pink lines at the end.

Cherished. I am sorry it hasn't worked out well for you & I really hope you get some answers soon

Vintage. That sucks about maybe af, fx its not really af at all!

We are still taking each day as it comes so here's hoping for a fairytale ending soon. I have the worst headache/migraine today I normally get them at least once in my cycle but they are terrible so I am off to bed very soon to sleep it off

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG!!!!

Cd26 just did a test and two lines came straight up!!!! I'm pregnant!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow! congrats vintage lover. wishing u all the best for a healthy pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations vintage lover! That's great news, in glad to see a BFP in here!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vintage lover that's great news!!! So glad to see some happy news

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone!! I told my hubby and he was unsure if it was positive from last time.. I'm happy but a little confused..

Mondays blood result showed normal so it has to be a fresh result right?!

I do have symptoms!