Closed Thread
Page 94 of 120 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
    tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just got DH's sperm results back. All ok except he has 0% normal morphology. Have to wait until the 15th to see the FS, googling is just getting me more confused.

Cherished I know you guys had a similar issue. Have you had any enlightenment from doctors about any relationship between low morphology and miscarriage?

Last edited by tiggerfields; 06-02-2012 at 15:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally got the all clear from ALL those bloodtests!!!

Miscarriage resolved (love the terminology)

The surge of relief I felt after that phonecall was amazing!!

So now I wait for AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    So just bad luck then Vintage? that's great news there's nothing wrong

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think the preg hormones were just slow to leave my body.. I'm so glad it's over. Onto the next cycle... I'm dreading first AF due in about a week I think but it'll be good to get it over with and really start fresh TTC...
    Fingers crossed for good luck!!!
    To us ALL hey!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Del - more hugs for yesterday's FRER. No luck this morning with FMU? (assuming you're a POAS addict like the rest of us )

Vintage - I've never been so happy to get an AF as I was for my 1st one after MC. It was just so nice to know that I was still 'functioning' and TTC again would be a possibility.

Tigger - I don't know anything about your results but just did a quick Dr. Google for you too and it is a bit confusing. I would say you'll need to wait a week to see your FS to see where the abnormalities are - if they're in the heads (where the DNA is) they could possibly be create an unviable pregnancy? But if the tails are a problem then it looks like IVF might be the go. But who knows, maybe the results were down because he'd just sent all his good swimmers your way this month

My-fab4 - glad you're feeling better post-AF. I know my hormones got very thrown out thanks to the preg and m/c. it won't be long until you get some baby joy.

Electric and our other ladies - hope you are all going well today!

AFM - waiting, waiting. Trying so hard not to symptom spot since I've had symptoms every 2WW since my m/c - as I said, crazy hormones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    FMU today another negative, oh well. I'm trying not have a breakdown like I do every month at this time lol DH just finished his TAFE course before moving onto his degree and DD got chosen for something special at school so I trying really hard to not lose it and concentrate on the positives.

Thinking this may never happen just trying to hold onto some hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to crash thread... Tigger - from the little I know about sperm morphology there is hope that it can improve over time. Has DH ever tried menevit? Hope you get some answers at the FS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just a quick one to say I'm still around. Finally ovulating in next day or so Hooray!! Then it will back to more waiting.

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. looks like the abnormalities are in the heads, but we have the all-clear for DNA fragmentation. So it's all very confusing! 8 sleeps till FS appt...

Stretched when are you planning to test, again? Symptom spotting is so hard to avoid...

Del - I know the feeling :-(

Rino - DH has been on Menevit for the past 9 months so I'm guessing it's done all it can.

Siesmum good luck catching the egg!

AFM: the upshot of all this is that I'm kind of resigned to TTC being much more difficult than I'd imagined, so I'm not so much freaking out about the TWW etc now. Sigh.
    Last edited by tiggerfields; 07-02-2012 at 13:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Good Afternoon ladies! Sorry I have been a bit MIA, holidays are over and work is now taking over my life... again. Just a quick pop in to say hi to everyone and hello to tigger and stretch. Welcome back after your breaks from bubhub. I am sorry to hear of your losses.

Delirium, sucks about the BFN, I was hoping with you that you would get your BFP this month

Vintage - I am glad to hear your levels are back down. Hopefully AF will turn up for you on time OR a BFP

Tigger - I really have no idea about sperm morphology, I hope you find more out soon. How did we ever survive without Google. Even though it can be our worst enemy at times, I still love it!

Del - sorry you have been getting BFN's but it really isn't over till AF arrives!! I will have everything crossed for you!

Hi to every else, I hope you are all travelling well.

AFM: AF has left the building, time to hit my third cycle after the m/c. Was going to do SMEP but we are kinda failing at only DTD every second day!! But that is ok, still happy to be taking the relaxed approach for now and just hope it all happens. I really want a 2012 bub so we have two cycles left to fall for that to happen.