Closed Thread
Page 90 of 120 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    No you didnt read it wrong hun. I am due for AF to arrive tomorrow. I am definitely pregnant my tests have been so very dark. My cycles are long. Been stressing about getting past tomorrow or loosing everything with it...

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    So have my fingers crossed for you! Long cycles suck, I had a long one when I last got pregnant..

Doesn't it mean you ovulate a week later though? So your not as far pregnant? That's what my last cycle was like..

After the emotional torture with a m/c I've decided this time round I'm not testing so early like last time.. I will keep track of everything but I'm going to try to not symptom spot like list time..I let it consume me..then when I m/c I felt like I'd lost SO much.. I have a healthy daughter already though so I had to take a step back.
    Sorry!! I totally was going off track about myself...sorry!

I guess what I'm thinking is that .. Try not to torture yourself too much by analysis of your pee sticks.. You just have to relax a little and wait it out..
    You got a positive!!! That's awesome news in itself!!!

I feel like home tests are our own worst enemy at times.. I must be going through the anger stage lol because I hate them now..

SO hoping this time is your time angels!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my fingers crossed for you angelfromheaven. I have heard that tests do vary slightly in sensitivity with the same brand. I hope this is the case.

Vintage lover - I totally get where u are coming from ie. taking a step back. It seems that the more the months go on the more relaxed I am about testing which is a good thing
    Last edited by Mummy2MissA; 01-02-2012 at 14:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageLover View Post
    So have my fingers crossed for you! Long cycles suck, I had a long one when I last got pregnant..

Doesn't it mean you ovulate a week later though? So your not as far pregnant? That's what my last cycle was like..

After the emotional torture with a m/c I've decided this time round I'm not testing so early like last time.. I will keep track of everything but I'm going to try to not symptom spot like list time..I let it consume me..then when I m/c I felt like I'd lost SO much.. I have a healthy daughter already though so I had to take a step back.
    Sorry!! I totally was going off track about myself...sorry!

I guess what I'm thinking is that .. Try not to torture yourself too much by analysis of your pee sticks.. You just have to relax a little and wait it out..
    You got a positive!!! That's awesome news in itself!!!

I feel like home tests are our own worst enemy at times.. I must be going through the anger stage lol because I hate them now..

SO hoping this time is your time angels!! Xx
    I'm not sure how it works but I used an online pregnancy calculator I am due Oct 11 (although baby will
    Come out at 39 wks). Don't you go from the 1st day of your last period? Clueless... Doctor will clear it up for me Friday though. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Rodeo View Post
    I want to be able to say something helpful but with all my losses I've been fighting the fading/fluctuating line. Hopefully yours is a different case.

Nice dark line the past few days sounds promising. Are you still crampy?
    Nope havn't been overaly crampy only a bit here and there. That's what I keep telling DH that the lines were real dark so maybe it might hang in there.

RETESTING morning with FMU and FRER again, no more to sink for the rest of the day see if that makes a difference perhaps... Fingers crossed for morning the lines nice and dark again, it was almost exactly like the control line...

Thanks
    Reviews
    *drink* auto correct such an embarrassment! :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Angels... Hugs. Try not to stress though it's easy for me to say. Praying all will be good for you.

Hey everyone else. It's finally February! Saw a great spreets deal today for a romantic night away in noosa. Thinking of booking it and hope we can use it for some baby making!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsfromheaven View Post
    I'm not sure how it works but I used an online pregnancy calculator I am due Oct 11 (although baby will
    Come out at 39 wks). Don't you go from the 1st day of your last period? Clueless... Doctor will clear it up for me Friday though. Lol.

Usually first day of last period yes or the date of conception (if known) .. Sometimes with a longer cycle we actually ovulate a week or more later .. Leaving about 14days between ovulation and next period..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tamtam..a getaway sounds fantastic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    So what's the earliest you girls got a BFP? I'm at 6DPO and it's killing me. Kind of feeling quietly confident but who knows...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have gotten a strong one at 7dpo but I think that's really rare. 10 dpo I think is a good day to start testing