Closed Thread
Page 86 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    If my cycles return to normal ill be ovulating then as well!!! If I have another long cycle I will be on the 17th!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Night!! 😃
    Have a great week everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We're in sync cheeky. 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nice to see it got busy on here last night :-))

I will probably be ovulating on Valentines Day too, which also happens to be DS1s 5th birthday.

I am expecting AF today or tomorrow.....Boo :-((

I have been getting horrible headaches lately which I think may be due to a hormonal imbalance. I'm hoping that everything will be back to normal once AF arrives.

Can't wait for the BFPs to start rolling in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all,

fab4, sorry to hear AF is on her way, hope you are feeling OK, the headaches sounds yuck.

So tam tam , cheeky sounds like I will be the only drill sergeant when it comes to DTD this month
    It is extremely unromantic but following SMEP gives me some control when I otherwise have none.

It's funny before I joined BH, I never even knew what an opk was, wouldn't have dreamt of testing early

I'll O about the 8th or 9th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Morning ladies!

Tamtam, we are in sync! I'm really hoping my cycle will be normal again, I don't like 33 day cycles!!

Oh myfab4, I hope AF doesn't turn up. Sigh, I feel your pain anyway!!! Sorry to hear of the headaches.

Electric, I've learnt so much since being on Bubhub!! Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's not!!

I need to do housework and I SOOOOO cannot be bothered!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am almost 5 wks UTD

AF would have been due this coming Thursday. My HPTs are getting darker, but I am light bleeding and tummy cramping.

Light bleeding during pregnancy is not abnormal for me I got it with all other 3 but I did not miscarry until after my 3rd so I am so paranoid about it all now!

If I can get past Thursday when AF was due to arrive, I may be in for half a chance this time... But I'm so scared of these cramps and bleeding...

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angels, congratulations on your bfp I really hope the cramps are just your little one getting comfy and nothing else.

Afm af is still hanging around so I'm not doing much. I have to go back to work so will pop in tonight hopefully

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my levels have dropped to 13 so I'm in for another bloodtest Wednesday.. The doc was holing it would be under 2 but happy that it's dropped..

I'm confused as I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday..

Man o man...

Oh...and I'm a drill Sargent too! Lol.. Hubby could go all day every day so he doesn't mind.. And he's 38! No dipping in his libido as yet lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies. Hope you had a great Monday! I'm so tired! Stayed up til 1:30 this morning watching tennis!

Angels... Congrats to you.

Myfab4... Obviously in sync too. My AF came along (well spotting) today and I think I will O on valentines or just about. I hear you on the headaches. I have always suffered with hormone related headaches. Got them too early in my last pregnancy. Hope you find some relief.

Electric... A drill sargeant character for your DH might be fun. Haha. I will a bit when it's O time but I don't think the men mind do they (unless tired and we both fall asleep!)

Cheeky... 33 day cycles! OMG. I have 29 days mostly but still trying to work these out since miscarriage.

Vintage.. Good to hear levels have dropped. I've been down that road myself back in my 20's with a previous pregnancy. You feel like a pin cushion! I hope O did happen for you! It is so confusing.

Hey siesmum... Hope you are good too.

AFM... AF started (sort of) today which in my prediction is 2 days early. But that's okay! It means o comes faster... And getting uTD might come faster. Yay!