Closed Thread
Page 85 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh scanner dudes is the technical name I believe, at least that is what I call them.

I feel like a novice, does that count Was all easy till I seemed to get stuck on loss central.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I guess how many kids you have?!?

Glad to meet another novice! Haha. And cheeky, I always have names for stuff too, scanner dude seems perfectly normal. We had same scanner dude for first scan where all was normal and then three weeks later when things went bad. If I see same scanner dude next time I'm walking out the door!!

But looking forward to gleaning wisdom from those who've been there before. (how's that for diplomacy).
    On that note, what does SMEP mean?!? It's the only one I don't get!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I had different scanner dudes, but the scan where we found out the heart had stopped beating was bulk billed, which was nice of them :S

SMEP = sperm meets egg plan. Read about it here: http://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

The site explains it better than I can!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That was nice of them! We paid a lovely sum for the last bad scan. This time around we're going private with an OB and hoping scans are done at their office.

SMEP sounds like a good plan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh wow. I can't believe they made you pay. Silly money hungry people.

SMEP does look good. I think we'll do that if I don't fall this month. I really don't like planning the sex like that, but we might need to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well last time I just used my iPhone app and a couple of ovulation thingies, and we just DTD basically every second night or morning for the week and it worked. So pretty much same thing. We were very relaxed about it though being first month and all. No stress is the key I think, make it fun!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes, I don't want to make it a chore or have me yelling 'HAVE SEX WITH ME NOW!!!! I'm going to aim for every second day as well... See how we go. Our issue is we go for it, twice a day for several days and then just whenever, I think it needs more structure!!! Haha TMI again!

I use my phone app as well, I just purchased OPK's too, which did confirm ovulation day.

I dream about the day that I see those two pretty pink lines again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nah I think that's a good attitude! I laugh! Seriously, when we try to do IT on a time schedule I giggle and laugh and just can't take it seriously so it's hard to get in the mood!!!!! Hehe.

Well fingers crossed we graduate from here to a due date November thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just realized I'll probably ovulating on valentines day!!! Haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    How awesome would that be!! November due date! I don't have any family members birthdays in November, perfect!!!!!

Alright, I'm hitting the hay. Early start tomorrow. lovely chatting with you all! The threads been hot tonight!!!!!!