Closed Thread
Page 82 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gosh thanks so much. Just thought my cycle would have gone mia especially when I'm not usually that regular...

I wasn't even expecting it.. So I guess we really are in the running..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Haha thanks Electric! We had no phone signal where we were so it was a nice phone free weekend of swimming and sun!! Even though I was expecting AF, I'm still a bit bummed out. Oh well, we all get to 'cycle' together again for feb! And I hope we all get the BFP and move to the same due date thread! Keep us up to date with what the docs say, I hope you get some answers!

Tamtam, I always look at when I'd be due as well!! So yes, us crazy ladies do need to stick together!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Cheeky. So glad to hear this. I'm come far from not wanting children to being somewhat clucky since mmc last year to checking due date calculators!!! So glad I'm not going crazy. Haha.
    Lots of us hoping for feb... AF is due here in a couple of days so about two weeks or so before can actually 'try'. Hurry up!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I have already worked my due date out lol... 19th October roughly. Think I might be getting a tad ahead of myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That makes sense tam tam, we used to try and plan when the kids would arrive roughly(so as to avoid cropping, harvest etc. Now I am happy for any day of the year as long as it's this year as i think my eggs will explode by the end of the year lol

Cheeky the weekend sounds nice. Sorry AF arrived, even when you expect her arrival it still dashes that last bit of hope you have that she will stay AWOl. I am hoping I can still try this month and don't have to wait for more testing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    2 weeks till the fun part of this whole thing. I am majorly clucky! I want a Christmas bub!

Good luck Vintage. If you're ovulating you're in with a good chance!

Ok... Silly question. I started spotting at 4pm today, I'm now bleeding (sorry, TMI!). Do I count today as CD1 or tomorrow as CD1, when AF really kicks in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook View Post
    2 weeks till the fun part of this whole thing. I am majorly clucky! I want a Christmas bub!

Good luck Vintage. If you're ovulating you're in with a good chance!

Ok... Silly question. I started spotting at 4pm today, I'm now bleeding (sorry, TMI!). Do I count today as CD1 or tomorrow as CD1, when AF really kicks in?
    I'd count tomorrow probably since it's late.

CD4 here, the rest of the months feels like it will take forever. I hope i get the news i want on thursday so i can continue with so positivity towards this whole drawn out ttc saga.

Dh asked when cd 8 was as we are SMEPing again this month. He's been taking his menivite too. Never thought I'd see the day lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Delirium, I think it's fun to dream. As long as devastation doesn't hit if it doesn't happen. Disappointment and a glass of wine okay though if AF comes anyway. I think about the fact that we might have a newborn come Christmas and things but trying not to get my hopes up.
    Electric... I hear you! I'm actually wondering if my eggs are starting to dry up!! (not explode) I wonder if we waited too long for me to become clucky! (I'm 34).
    Cheeky - I have always wondered this myself. TMI warning... I often get 'spotting' brown discharge a day or two before actual bleeding starts. I always wonder if this day one or not!?!? Hoping someone else has done insight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cheekychook I'd count the next day when it really starts..

But that's just me xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are the same vintage tam tam, I am 34 also. Will be asking the doc on thursday about old eggies and dinosaur swimmers lol