Closed Thread
Page 80 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Good luck vintage

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday I had my second miscarriage (at 5 wks 3 days).The first one was 5 months ago (4 wks 3 days).

I'm just wondering when can I start trying again? Would like to as soon as the bleeding stops.

It's horrible - miscarriages. Especially going through it twice. I feel like my biggest fear is not being able to fall pregnant - it's keeping the baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hugs Miss A I hope you are doing OK. For an early MC you can try again as soon as bleeding has stopped, or wait till AF arrives back as a guide for dates. I had one in nove at almost 6 weeks and tried again straight away, obviously had no success but tried anyway

It really depends on when you feel ready.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I had a child in our bed tonight so no chance to BD hopefully every 2nd night will be ok *sighs* we really wanted to make a good go of it this month and then DH gives in to DD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Happened here last month too delirium, think it was the night I got a positive OPK so I was quite keen to kick her out LOL.
    What CD are you up to? O time obviously?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know I've only posted a couple of times in here, but for those who remember me i got a positive HpT yesterday morning retested this morning with FMU and line is darkening.

I'm starting to feel sick already I'm due in oct on the 11th I'm having a C'S so they'll wanna take the baby 1 week earlier which is my bday the 4th!!! Lol.

Is there a tread for pregnant ladies after m/c once theres a group created for October (I feel like a loner!) I might make a sub thread of due in oct preg after mc.

It's all become so real I was having tummy cramps last night my AF was due this week on thurs I'm sh!tting myself! Please stay there little bubba!!! Hope to see some of u joining me in oct thread soon (once ones created)

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs MissA, I'm really sorry you had another m/c I had one 3 weeks ago and we haven't waited to start trying again (mostly because I didn't want to go back on hormonal contraception and am allergic to most other things). My dr did recommend waiting one cycle but said it wasn't completely necessary. I'm not expecting that I'll fall pregnant this month, but as long as af shows up in a reasonable time frame I'll be happy to know everything has gone back to normal.

Hope you have lots of support around you at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA, DH and I went away for the weekend . Which was nice, hot but nice!

How are you all tracking?

Welcome to the thread Mummy2missA and danimc, so sorry to hear of your recent m/c. Hugs. I hope you get your cycles back soon, the wait is annoying!!!

Congratulations Angel!!

AFM - I started spotting today so I reckon AF will be here tomorrow, which makes it a 32 day cycle. Hopefully it'll return to my normal 28/29 days soon!!! On to feb and hopefully a BFP.

Hope you are all well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Get results back from bloodiest monday morning... meanwhile... I think I'm ovulating!!! I have egg white cm!!!

Excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yay for ovulating, Vintage!!Time to go seduce your DH!!!!