Closed Thread
Page 8 of 120 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RenovatorMum View Post
    Morning girls. Hope everyone's doing ok and had a nice weekend

Jacks81 - hope you had a nice visit with your friends bubs. It certainly gives us hope.

Streched - I'm using Internet cheapie opk's and hpts too, thank goodness for that, otherwise I'd be broke! Although I'm going to try and show some restraint and not test before af is due.

mmh - how are you going? Has your bleeding stopped? I had a d&c so thankfully I didn't have much bleeding, it must be awful for you

Berniegirl - hugs to you for af arriving. I used to get down that first day of af, then I would look at it with fresh eyes, a fresh new cycle full of opportunity. I hope this month is the month for you. I use opk's religiously and yes, it's just like a pg test, although reading the results are different. It's to do with the strength of the line. I usually test at 10am and then again maybe at 2pm or 5pm. But I'm a poas addict

Rach85 - hi how are y going this cycle?

Cheekymonkey - hope you had a good time in Melbourne. Glad you were on virgin and not qantas! I hope you caught your eggie. When is af due?

mummylip - are you renovating too? We are in midst of it, it's sooooo messy and ongoing good luck with this cycle, hope it's your month.

Ja78 - congratulations! Good luck at your gp appt. hugs to you, on your ds due date. I'm sure it's bittersweet for you.

Hi to everyone else too that I'm sure I've missed, this thread moves fast!
    Righto!
    Has anyone started trying straight from a d&c without af first? I'm almost 3 weeks post d&c, I guess just waiting for af. We haven't been trying as such, but we're not preventing either. I started my opk's last week, but nothing yet, I guess I'm just trying to figure out if my cycle is coming back or not. It's such a limbo time, I don't know what's going on. I have my ob appt this week so I'll ask him then about trying again. Last time, he did say to wait a cycle before trying again, but that was after a 2 nd trimester loss, so not sure if it's a different story with an early loss.
    Hi hun- thanks for asking I'm actually struggling a bit so it means alot xo

Sorry I've been AWOL all.... Should have been going on maternity leave this week. Hitting me really hard. I still have a due date, another planned maternity leave and another due date to get through. Hope you are all doing better than me! Congrats on the bfp's xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ocean, hugs my dear . I hope the bleeding settles for you. Not sure if you could o while still bleeding. I guess technically you could, but you need your hcg to be low enough first. Are you using opk's or anything?

Rach, massive hugs to you too. It's such a cruddy time, I have those anniversaries ahead of me, and tbh I'm not looking forward to it. We're here if you need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rach you still mourn your due date despite being pregnant again. I hope you get through this and find a special way to remember your angel.

Renovator mum why don't tradies show up when they say they will? This is going to be a long bathroom reno.

Ocean as if the emotional stuff isn't bad enough we have to deal with the physical stuff too. I hope the bleeding eases. Did they test your hcg because apparently it has to be below 10 to O again.

Angelski glad to hear you're doing ok. It'll always be hard being pregnant after a loss but try to stay positive. I will say a prayer that bubba is sticky for you.

Lambana good luck this cycle.

mmh hope the bleeding stops soon.

Cheekymonkey I heard the exhibition is really good. Glad you had a good weekend. I saw some of it when we went to Egypt three years ago. It is an amazing place!

AFM: went to see the acupuncturist today and yes she was working on a public holiday and she thinks I may O earlier this month. So I must start bding tonight and every second night until O day. I really want a bfp for Christmas. Please santa I have been a good girl.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MummyLip For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (16-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies what a busy bunch we all are - this thread moves quickly. Well I haven't tested and will do tomorrow morning - woke up this morning with the sorest of throats and have been feeling miserable with a cold coming on so thinking I'm out this month.

Angelski congratulations & ja I was thinking of your angel over the weekend.

I'm off to the docs tomorrow to get my results so will fill you all in once I'm back at work.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jacks81 For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (01-11-2011)

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Jacks!!! Well done on holding off testing... You are a strong woman! I hope you are surprised with a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am going to FS tomorrow to get all my results. Wish me luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow Jacks and mummy.

Very tired so will keep it quick. Had a wonderful but very busy weekend . Ds had a great birthday and enjoyed his 12 clue treasure hunt that led him to his new ps3 which we put in the dog kennel. We had lots of family drop by which was nice and had a BBQ with friends from my area who I actually met through bubhub which was nice. I loved playing with their kids and having cuddles with an 8 week old bubs.

It's great having dh home and I've got my fingers crossed that this month works for us. I had my acupuncture on sat and she has said I'm totally wired and need to relax - easier said than done.

Anyway hugs for all the girls riding this roller coaster, we've now been ttc for 2 and a half years and apart from the two miscarriages - no joy. Pretty impatient but need to believe it will happen soon.

Back to work tomorrow yuck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lamabana82 - Strange to say but good to hear AF arrived -- only in that you are on your way to your BFP. It is funny, before TTC I never had thought too much about when it arrived or left.

MMH - Hope AF leaves the building soon. Surely it can't last too much longer ?!?

Thanks Hopeful Jen - How are you going?

Angelski - Nice to hear you had a relaxing day. I didn't do much today either but I was at work - organsing the sweep etc. Hope your dr appt and blood tests go well.

RenovatorMum - Sorry I can't help you with TCC questions - we have always had a relaxed approach and I haven't gotten into the techniques but I think give me a couple of months and I will probably will.

Ocean10 - Sorry I don't know the answer to your question either - but I am sure some of the other brillant ladies on here will. But I don't think you would ovulate when you are bleeding but that is just a guess.

Rach85 - Sorry you are having a hard time at the moment. Big hugs.

MummyLip - Good luck at the FS. Let us know how it goes (that is if you want to). Gee your acropuncturist is dedicated - working on PH - that nearly not australian. I really do hope you get your xmas bubba.

Jacks81 - Good luck with your test results tomorrow. I got I sore throat too. Think I picked it up on the airplane but it has gone around work too as there is a guy who had one for a month but wouldn't go to the dr but still came to work. So we are all blaming him.

AFM - No surprise that Shamrocker did not win but I did win the most stylish hat at work prize so that was something. How was everyone else's day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelski: Im sure everything is fine with your beanie babe yes 9 days of bleeding, finally stopped today it stays away!!

RM: Hope your time comes SOOOOOON

Ocean 10: Omg 3 weeks, if id had gone 1 more day i was demanding a D&C

MummyLip: Get baby dancing woman..now..go go go

angelbubwithwings: Happy birthday to your DS

AFM: Well finally the bleeding stops so i can start the sperm meets egg method, that reminds me, must go wake up DH for some lovin

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelbubswithwings - Glad your son enjoyed his birthday. What a great idea for a treasure hunt - such fun. My mum still hides our easter eggs and we have to hunt for them. I love treasure hunts. I think you have the patience of a saint - I don't know how I would cope for trying for 2 1/2 years. You are a strong women. But you are right you have to keep believing. Big hugs .