Closed Thread
Page 77 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Yeah vintage I feel the same, I have such a longing to be pregnant. I would be about 3 months pg now and just started the 2nd tri

CD 8 here still nearly a week until O. Seems so long.... I have good days and bad days, today is a bad one...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone!

May I please join in here?

I don't know where else to go to talk to people about this, I thought the only people who'd really know how I was feeling were women who have gone through the same thing.

Well we're TTC no.4. We've had a few m/c last year one really bad one at the beginning of 2011. Since then I've had many chemical pregnancies and if the pregnancy progresses at all seems to end up in m/c.

I'm thankful for the three I have yes, but I know If we don't TTC this 4th ill be forever wondering what if for the rest of my life you never regret the ones you do have but can spend a lifetime regretting the ones you dont the ones you always talked about. Once we have this one our family will be complete.

Well I've already done a million HPTs trying to figure all this out - 4 of them recently have been very feint positives. Everyones telling me I should go to the doctors to have bloods and to clarify and I know I should as well. Only last time I went to get bloods done I m/c the day after I've never been in so much pain or bled so much in my entire life!

So I can't bring myself to go to the doctors I'd like to wait until after my next AF was due, so then I'd feel a little more (just a weeny bit) more confident it was going to stay there.

Anyone else having these feelings of terrified of going to the docs or getting bloods done?

I hope you all get BFPs soon guys! And BFP sticky ones at that!!!! It is the most retched thing I've ever been through and never wish to experience it again or for anyone else to have to suffer through such things either!

Hugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    angelsfromheaven- Welcome and ((HUGS)). Sorry it has gone quiet in here since you posted but weekends can get pretty busy. I really hope you have a sticky bubba on board and you get your rainbow baby. Pregnancy after m/c is such a stressful time and i'm not looking forward to it much myself.....just want the end result/Rainbow baby. Good luck with this pregnancy.

Delerium- ((HUGS)) Sorry you were having a bad day. TTC after m/c sucks. Hope getting to O will cheer you up some.

Hi to Everyone Else......hope we get some BFPs in here soon.

AFM- 5 (possibly 6) dpo today and I am so confused about what I want out of this cycle. I am so petrified of being pregnant this cycle with the memories of my m/c being so fresh. Maybe I should've waited longer to TTC but I just didn't want to waste any eggs in case this was the one. At my age my eggs are deteriorating by the day.....I hope I have done the right thing. I will be excited to get a BFP also but just super super nervous. Life after m/c sucks....end of story.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a question girls..

I think I've stopped bleeding..doctors app tomorrow so can ask then.. But is it safe to have sex?? Is it too early?? I've heard all these infection stories and I'm wondering if it's safe?

I want to have sex with hubby.. I just don't know if I'm supposed to so early yet?

Please any advice would be helpful

Thankyou

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Vintage. Not sure whether it's too early or not but I did straight after bleeding and all is well physically for me. My m/c was only at 5 weeks and felt more like a heavy AF. Good luck whatever you decide.
    Last edited by my-fab5; 22-01-2012 at 08:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by my-fab4 View Post
    angelsfromheaven- Welcome and ((HUGS)). Sorry it has gone quiet in here since you posted but weekends can get pretty busy. I really hope you have a sticky bubba on board and you get your rainbow baby. Pregnancy after m/c is such a stressful time and i'm not looking forward to it much myself.....just want the end result/Rainbow baby. Good luck with this pregnancy.

Delerium- ((HUGS)) Sorry you were having a bad day. TTC after m/c sucks. Hope getting to O will cheer you up some.

Hi to Everyone Else......hope we get some BFPs in here soon.

AFM- 5 (possibly 6) dpo today and I am so confused about what I want out of this cycle. I am so petrified of being pregnant this cycle with the memories of my m/c being so fresh. Maybe I should've waited longer to TTC but I just didn't want to waste any eggs in case this was the one. At my age my eggs are deteriorating by the day.....I hope I have done the right thing. I will be excited to get a BFP also but just super super nervous. Life after m/c sucks....end of story.
    Thankyou so much! I can understand why weekends go quiet of course. My hubby works rostered hours 4 on 4 off so they regularly fall over weekends.

I absolutely LOVE the description of a "Rainbow" baby. The rainbow after the rain! that really melted my heart.

Yeah I feel a like I'm going to be a little robbed of this next pregnancy I won't be able to enjoy it properly like the others which just isn't fair. But I will just be thankful if I get to my due date and have that beautiful "rainbow" baby at the end!

I can understand why you're so scared too and confused with what you want I too have so many mixed emotions! One day I don't want to TTC again from the risk of the heartache and the awful awful pain and disgusting time i had going through loosing a baby. Then the next day I'm all for it decide this is the day I'm going to toughen up and not give up only to find that my confidence only lasts one day!

I'm only 28 and my body does not work as well as it used to either, definitely doesn't my last baby took ove 6 mths to conceive which to some may not sound long but I'm only 28 and the others happened withing 2 mths o trying.

Hugs hun I'm glad I came across this thread to be able to talk to someone about it.
    X

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome angelsfromheaven I'm sorry for your loss but all the ladies here are a wonderful support.

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Seems like ages since I've checked in here. Been so busy and there are a few new names. Big hugs to you ladies. So sorry to find you here with us but hoping for some positive news soon!
    Hugs angel...
    Vintage... Was it you who posted about not wanting to DTD? (I'm on my iPhone so can't read back!). But I wanted to say I totally felt the same! I was really not interested. We lost baby in October and we didn't again til nearly Christmas!!!! My doc said wait 4-6 weeks, just in case of infection (I think docs have different opinions on this) and then AF came so it was a good excuse... And then I was just scared and weird emotions. But things slowly returned to normal. Lucky I have a understanding DH!!

Anyway... Roll on feb... I just want to be pregnant again so I can stop freaking out about it and just get used to it!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls! There are so many new names in here since I was in here last! I am so sorry for your losses
    Well I am back again unfortunately after another heartbreaking loss. We are not 100% sure if we will wait a cycle before we TTC, we are just going to wait and see how things go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm so sorry Cherished I was just saying to DH I feel a bit precious being so upset about 1 m/c when others here have had lots. I have realised I don't believe in karma.... bc karma wouldn't let good people keep having these terrible things happen to them.

You are all in my thoughts regularly girls and that we can all leave this group.

Now is the start of my fertile period, DH is real happy of course Cross your fingers everyone