Closed Thread
Page 74 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    This online ordering has opened a whole new world to me! I ordered 60 ovulation tests and 30 pregnancy tests. So I'm all stocked up as well but I'll wait a few more days till I start using them... Maybe! :P

It's hot here today, I miss air conditioning!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome acemum, hopefully we both get af soon.
    I thought it was on its way now I don't know, plus I am symptom spotting like crazy.
    Yesterday I kept dropping things and my friend told me it means I'm pregnant (I love old wives tales)
    Maybe I should buy myself some ic I have fr from my last pregnancy and I just want to use them.

Hope everyone is having a good day

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I got a simliar combo to you cheeky. Fab4 you are set to go.

siesmum if i have fr at home i always want to use them lol.

I am quite crampy today which is making me think af is going to show early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where is a good site to get the cheap ones? Maybe I shouldn't get them I am such a poas addict.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Online ordering is so much better. I live in a small town and always worry that some-one I know will see me buying them. The last time I bought FRERs at the chemist on Christmas Eve the lady at the counter said will this be a good or bad xmas surprise?....I felt like saying mind your own business.

Electric- That is a fabulous sign. I always cramp around implantation time....kind of like AF cramps. I'm so hopeful and excited for you.

siesmum- Oracle fertility have 15% off at the moment and delivery as always is free. They only take about 2-3 days to arrive after ordering and I got my BFP at the same time as FRER but you just had to look harder for it. Hope it was IB for you and you are preggers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Electric - cramps could be a good sign! it's not over till AF pops up!

Seismum - I got mine from eBay. I was buying first response but I was spending far too much on them!!! This way I can POAS to my hearts content and it has only cost me $18!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by siesmum View Post
    Where is a good site to get the cheap ones? Maybe I shouldn't get them I am such a poas addict.

Yep soo much better to get online, even though I do love FR. For the price of 3 FR you can get 50 IC. I second whoever said oracle fertility. From their site or on ebay. Do it

Quote Originally Posted by my-fab4 View Post
    Online ordering is so much better. I live in a small town and always worry that some-one I know will see me buying them. The last time I bought FRERs at the chemist on Christmas Eve the lady at the counter said will this be a good or bad xmas surprise?....I felt like saying mind your own business.
    I am here to take the title of small town from you lol. I can rememebr when we were ttc last time and I asked at the chemist for a medication and whether is was safe in pg, the woman looked at me shocked and said, do you want more???? Had 3 kids with me and they were just standing next to the trolley, if they were being maniacs maybe I could have understood lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook View Post
    This way I can POAS to my hearts content and it has only cost me $18!!
    hehe so when will you start cheeky, how many DPO before they call your name loud enough LOL.

Hope you ladies are right about the cramping, it's not major but feels Af-y.

Have got my hopes up way too high, am going to be a bl=ubbering mess if it doesn't work this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh Electric Rodeo, I'm tempted to test now! Even though I know it would be a total waste of a test and my time!!! I'd like to wait till Monday but see myself caving in on Saturday or Sunday. I'll see how keen I get. I'm not feeling confident about this cycle because it's just been everywhere so I'm not as keen to test... But my hope that I just might be pregnant will win out!!

Ah, decisions, decisions!!!

Have you started testing??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope, but shall start tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news Electric?