Closed Thread
Page 73 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Siesmum - I was actually in a good mood when I got my first AF!! The good mood didn't last too long...

Electric - I'm waiting excitedly as well! You nice clean uterus is just waiting for this fertilised egg to be implanted!!! And we will all be here to celebrate with you!

Tamtam - did you survive your first day back??

Well I woke up to EWCM (sorry for the too much info!) so I did an opk and it was positive, no idea what is going on. It is so late in my cycle to be ovulating. So I'll seduce DH tonight for good measure but apart from that I don't know what else to do. I don't know what is going on! i guess we will just have to wait as see...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Cheeky... Tomorrow is first day of pupil free days. Was going to go in today and start setting up but decided to stay home. Was raining and a 'slumping' day so I took advantage. Had a One Born Every Minute marathon (probably a stupid idea but couldn't stop watching).

TMI...your EWCM, I never knew what this meant until recently and didn't know this is a sign of ovulating. It is isn't it?? I am ovulating at same time then??? I also get bloated does anyone else???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow....there is quite a few of us ovulating at the same time then. Hope we catch the precious egg. Pretty sure i'm going to try and catch the egg tonight :-)) Good luck Cheeky and Tamtam in your endeavours.

I love One Born Every Minute.....I think I always cry when the baby makes it's first cry....such an emotional time.

Good luck if you test tomorrow Electic.

Hope you are feeling better Vintage.

Yay for AF arriving Siesmum.....hope she is planning to stay away for a long time after this visit. Fish oil sounds like a good plan.

Hi to everyone else.
    Last edited by my-fab5; 16-01-2012 at 19:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well we did the BD.....so here's hoping my egg is being fertilised right now :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay for trying fab4, hope you catch that eggy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So now we all wait... Impatiently!!! good luck ladies!

Now where did I hide those pregnancy tests??? :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Firstly can I say how sorry I am for everyone's losses.
    Secondly can I join this group please. I had a m/c at 12 weeks, just over 5 weeks ago. Unfortunately AF has not returned yet and yes I am getting impatient. I was told by my Obstetrician to wait at least one cycle.

praying for for everyone and 1st birthday parties in about 21 months
    Last edited by acemum; 17-01-2012 at 10:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi acemum, you are more than welcome to join this group. I'm sorry for your loss. How devastating for you. Hopefully AF will return soon, the wait is so frustrating!

Once your wait is over, are you going to TTC straight away?

Yes, I'm hoping and praying we'll all be celebrating first birthdays in 2013!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook View Post
    Now where did I hide those pregnancy tests??? :P
    My kids keep asking what the bagful is for LOL? I recounted the IC collection this morning and I have 40, not sure why I thought I needed that many LOL.

Welcome Acemum, sorry for your loss. I hope AF isn't too far off, the waiting sucks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Acemum. Sorry you have had to endure the pain of m/c. Hope AF comes soon for you so you can TTC again.

I confess I recently ordered a combo deal from oracle fertility with 50 HPTs and 50 OPKs for only $28. I still have 2 FRERs also....I'm well and truly stocked.