Closed Thread
Page 72 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Vintage... I went for 9 week scan to find out baby had stopped growing almost 2 weeks before and I had no signs. My GP basically said I could wait for 'nature' but it could take a while, even more than a month, and it would be painful. She said D&C would help move forward. I was also worried about needing a D&C anyway. Hopefully you won't need that and all will be clear. Thinking of you. It's just so devastating. Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can you go earlier for a scan at all to help put your mind at ease? Maybe this week rather than Monday. Also, trust your doctor and instinct too, it's hard but I'm sure you'll be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thankyou for your kind reply. I think they gave me a week for a reason, they said if I didn't start bleeding by Wednesday to ring again.. Guess I have to wait it out and pray a week of natural process if enough to pass everything by Monday's scan..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    It's such a horrible wait, vintage lover. I hope you are being kind to yourself. I found out my baby had died on a Tuesday, I started spotting so the doc sent me for a scan. I was meant to be 9 weeks baby had died at 7 weeks. I miscarried naturally on the following Friday morning. I bled heavily and continued to cramp so i ended up getting a D&C on the Tuesday as I still had 'products of conception'. Once I had the D&C the bleeding slowed down heaps.

If you're still in pain and bleeding heavily go see your doc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's what we're here for. Sounds like everything is happening naturally anyway. Like cheeky says go to doctor if you need to. Hopefully you wont need a D&C but if you do it's real quick and not painful. From
    What I've read anyway you've been through the worst of it. Rest up. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Electric... Did you give in and POAS??? Even though it's early??

Looking forward to hearing some positives soon. 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou so much for your support, I'd be lost without you here...

I'm doing ok, think yesterday must have been the worst..

Bleeding and cramping seems more settled at the moment..

Thanks
    Reviews
    hahaha Tamtam, even 6 dpo is a bit early for me ad I'm a POAS addict, might start tomorrow haha.

vintage I'm pleased the worst seems to be over
    Will pop back on later, it's time for dinner

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    well it seems like af may be arriving. I have never felt so happy at the possibility for it to arrive!! Although I hope I don't see it next month!
    I have started taking fish oil which is meant to be good for fertility and is good for your brain. I am also trying to cut back on my sugar intake which is hard as I have such a sweet tooth.

Vintage I hope you are ok today

Electric so exciting you are close to testing

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Electric... Yes very early but I'm on the edge of my seat!! Haha. Fingers crossed.

Siesmum... Glad you pleased about AF. Hopefully next month neither of us will get AF.

Fertility wise... I was recommended to try reflexology. Anyone else tried it? I've had one treatment and not sure whether I'll go back. It's supposed to help!