Closed Thread
Page 70 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes I know how you feel, I would have been 4 months today do I should have had a baby bump. I agree, hopefully you can surprise everyone soon.
    I really want a 2012 bub, fingers crossed we will all have a 2012 Christmas with a newborn.
    You are right. If we lived in our fear we probably wouldn't have much to show, all the good things in life often involve an element of fear.
    The support here is invaluable, we'll all be here to support each other through all the ups and downs!

I still have another two weeks off work. I have mixed emotions about it. I'm loving being at home but I'm also looking forward to the routine of life returning! I hope you have a nice first day back!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I would've been just over five months. Which is hard to believe time goes by so fast.

Well hopefully we have positive news soon and maybe we'll even be due around same time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh and enjoy your last two weeks. I'm a teacher and cannot believe how fast the Christmas break went by. But I'm kinda counting down til Easter because I hope I might be pregnant. Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh I'd love to be pregnant around the same time as you ladies, it would be just lovely!!! I'm not sure this month is our month. I actually want a December bub. It took us three moths last time, so if it takes us that again it'll be a December baby.

I'm an admin officer at a school... I refuse to go back early this year. I'll go in next week for a day but thats about it!! I'm back full time on the first of feb... I think!!! Yay for school holidays!

Did you fall pregnant naturally?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think there are a few if us here hoping it will happen in the first few months this year.

I did fall naturally and on first attempt very surprisingly. We were pretty cocky that it was all good because of this. Saying that God wouldn't have made it happen etc. I have endometriosis and an ectopic many years ago and have been told that I was 'reproductively challenged' (my words not a doctors!) so we were pretty excited that it happened. Fingers crossed it will be easy again. Perhaps I'm more fertile than I thought!! Haha.

You?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yeah we fell naturally as well. We weren't really trying very hard, just enjoying ourselves and it happened third cycle after I stopped using contraception. We were shocked as well and amazed the God blessed us so quick. I've been told I had PCOS so I expected it would not happen easily. Turns out I'm also more fertile than I thought. According to DH it's his super swimmers :P

This time I'm actually trying, so it might happen quicker, who knows?!? We aren't obsessing though, still making it fun! I'm not as in tune with my body after the M/C, I'm still trying to work out what is going on! this cycle has had lots of mid cycle bleeding and I think I O'd later than normal. Not sure though, it's all guess work!!

Are you hanging out to try again? Or happy to wait?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha there you go, I was a teacher too tamtam, in my past life pre kids lol.

I have got my hopes up waaaayyy too high for this month, I was figuring fresh uterus, new year and waited long enough. Wonder if that can make thing happen lol.

It has been 10 months since I had my DD at 21weeks and the early losses followed on from that. Fell preg really easily with my other kids, so this is unknown terrotory for me. Am so impatient but nothing would make me happier than being pregnant again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Electric rodeo - I think being positive can make a difference so I think you go girl! I hope it's your month. I'm already symptom spotting which is ridicules cause I'm not far past ovulation. Kinda can't help it !

I can't imagine losing a bub at 21 weeks, my goodness. My heart goes out to you.

This is our year ladies!!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cheekychook For This Useful Post:

Electric Rodeo  (15-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Electric rodeo... teacher too hey! Are you glad you aren't anymore?I love your 'fresh uterus, fresh year' comment... made me laugh! How awful to lose your bub at 21 weeks... I have a friend who also lost her baby at around the same time, having a rare genetic disorder and they basically just had to wait for the baby to pass away and then be induced. It was awful. I can't imagine just how terrible that was. I am hoping all is looking positive for you, and hearing success stories makes me happy too!!Cheeky chook... my DH would like to congratulate his swimmers too. Goes to show though how wrong doctors can be (not that I'm knocking them at all!) but I was told back in my mid 20's after the ectopic it might be hard to fall pregnant. And that I had a 50% chance it would happen again. And then we did almost straight away and couldn't believe it. We don't take it too seriously either, I did the ovulation sticks thingys just to give us a better chance. I'm also mixed up with my cycles and AF seems to be different than before the miscarriage. I was VERY regular before and always the same each month. Now I don't know if it's coming/going/stopping etc.... and my old symptoms of endo have returned - nausea/diarrhea etc (TMI!) So I'm finding it hard to know when I'm fertile and when I'm not!!! (I'm only two proper cycles past m/c)Haha for symptom spotting - I was doing that last month when I couldn't figure out what AF was doing...but alas it turned up (which was good) - we really need to make sure we don't fall pregnant until February, otherwise we won't make our waiting period on Private cover (and I'm NOT going back to the public hospital where I had the D&C).... Talking about it though gets me all excited - for everyone here and me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    having problems with my computer...oops - sorry no spaces in that one...and editing isn't working... sorry!