Closed Thread
Page 7 of 120 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Angelski!

Fantastic to read your news! camping will never be the same again! How did you cope with the no loo situation?!
    Sending you my sincere best wishes for a trouble free journey to holding your bub in your arms. What an amazing time ahead for you!

Thankyou to all the lovely ladies who have sent their best wishes to me via cyberspace today. I am so glad I decided to go easy on myself for the day of our DS due Date. I thought I was OK but well noo not really. It surprises me how quickly a meltdown can strike. I have spend the day making angel baby blankets and so far have six with matching beanies to donate to other families that have felt the complete emptiness of leaving hospital without their baby in their arms. I was just so sad that there would be other families knowing just how terribile it is to lose their own little one. I wish for myself and for every other mum here that we never had to know just how much the loss of a bub hurts.

Sending you all my sincere thanks and also comfort in knowing that there are others sending love out into the universe for our lost little boy today

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ja78 For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (01-11-2011),Bluemoon82  (01-11-2011),MummyLip  (31-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    congrats angelski!

thinking of u ja & ur angel boy looking down on u

sorry on my phone so not many personals. I am going better remaining positive. when i feel sad my little angel charm has been very comforting. well I think af should be due Friday I was always a 28 day cycle so hope that hasn't changed! we are hoping for a Christmas bfp!

tonight I am off the my book club sorry wine club LOL. having a mini Halloween party. have a great night to all the lovely ladies here :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Me&Smooches For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (01-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MummyLip - DK turned 40 & wanted to see Tutankhamum exhibit for his birthday so that was the main reason down to Melbourne. He really likes French food so went to Bistro Vue as a treat on Saturday which was lovely - Can highly recommend the tart tatin if you ever get the chance to go/live in Melbourne. We also caught up with friends so it was a really good weekend away.

Ja78 - Thanks Ja. Had a great weekend. Just what the Dr ordered for baby making - a relaxing getaway. Big hugs to you today.

Jacks 81
    Enjoy your BBQ tomorrow. Think of us at work.

Renovator Mum
    - I looked quickly at your post and saw glad you are a virgin instead of glad you were on Virgin. Can't lay claim to that statement for many years. I got pregnant the second time straight after without waiting for a period although the first pregnancy was a chemical pregnancy. My Dr said it was ok - said often women fall quickly after a miscarriage. But after the second miscarriage, she said to wait a month before trying. It might be that I was further along (nearly 9 weeks) but I think she thought I couldn't cope emotionally with getting pregnant which for me at the time was probably true. Although I am ready again to give it another go.

HopefulJen - Welcome. Sorry for your loss. I hope you join in when you are ready.

Angelski - great news. Congratulations.

Tiggerfildes - I think I will be in the same boat as you - if I don't get pregnant this cycle and will become a bit more focussed about getting up the duff. I got pregnant first go with my other attempts - so in my head I have it will happen this month - but I am trying to manage my expectations so I don't get disappointed. Fantastic that your DH can come with you for work - as they say you have to be in it to when it.

Hi Cherished - can understand why you needed to take a break but glad you popped in.

AngelMummy82 - Fingers crossed for your next cycle.

LamaBana82 - Glad to hear you are feeling a bit a more positive. Yes I think it should be BFP for xmas for all of us - if I had any control over it that is but unfortunately I don't. Hope your enjoyed your book club.

As for me waiting, waiting.. I hate the TWW. Any tips for Melboune Cup tomorrow? Any of you Melbounre girls have any insider tips? For the office sweep I had one go from the $5, $2, and $1 and pulled the same horse - Shamrocker for all 3. Everyone says it is an omen that he will win but I think he is something like 50 to 1. For the Victorian girls I hope you enjoy your public holiday - I don't think the rest of us will be doing too much work.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cheekymonkey01 For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (01-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    af arrived today lol turns out I can't count Hahaha one step closer to baby :-)

good luck for the cup today and to those with ph's enjoy the day off!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelski View Post
    This thread moves far too fast for me to keep up! Anyway thought I'd let you know that I took two HPT POAS away with me camping! I managed to hold off until Sunday to check and a BFP result came up really quick - wasn't even a morning wee ( took the test at about 5pm) didn't believe my eyes so then did another test!! So excited but now so nervous too! Id really like to get bloods done this time... GP told me it wasn't necessary last time but I think it might just ease my mind until I can see OB at 7-8weeks...
    CONGRATULATIONS

Well day 9 of still bleeding for me, please make it end argh i just wanna start trying!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pram-mama For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (01-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the kind welcome ladies!!
    Congratulations Angelski!! That's great news!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you during TWW Cheekymonkey... and sending lots of positive thoughts!

YAY Lamabana!! Lot's of positive thoughts for this cycle!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefuljen For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (01-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just popping in to congratulate angelski! Congratulations

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Giggle&Hoot For This Useful Post:

Angelski  (01-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today i have decided to have a lazy day and do nothing at all... except to finally catch up on all the bubhub news i've been missing out on... so here goes!

Firstly: Thank you so much to all the Congrats.. we are plodding along and i plan to make a doctors appointment for Thurs to talk about getting bloods done.. as i only have short cycles (25 days - period goes for 3 of them) i am actually only just 3weeks and 4 days! So feel that this is going to be the longest pregnancy ever! Last time we told everyone almost straight away.. but that was because i was supposed to be having surgery and then we had to cancel and lots of people were sending wishes and questions.. we will still tell people as we see them... we've probably already told about 8 friends...but really want to have some confirmed blood results this time...

Secondly: I'm saddened to see so many new faces in here.. here's hoping that your stay is a short visit and that the new thread and new faces helps to bring about some extra BFPs!!!

Cheekymonkey - to you as you wait out the TWW! Hope you have some great techniques organised to keep you busy?! I'll be keeping an ear out for your chosen horse - GO SHAMROCKER! hehe

Mummylip - Sounds like you need today off just to get over your weekend! I'm usually working Cup Day too.., but i'm currently on study leave..all my work colleagues are cursing me at the moment! Bathroom renos?! You're brave! They're almost as bad as kitchen renos... have you got a spare bathroom in the meantime??

Ja78 - Found LAMB on facebook.. what an amazing group! I think it's healthy for you to have some meltdowns.. better out than in i say... emotions can eat us up for too long and cause other problems if we don't expel and share them. It's fabulous that you were able to support others with the making of blankets - i hope this helped you to find some solice... As for camping... no loo doesn't bother me.. i'm good with a shovel! haha... Mind you DP now thinks that seeing as we found out when we were up at Yarrawonga camping on the Murray if it's a boy the name should be Murray... i'm not all that keen on that.. so am playing the "we didn't conceive there card" to which he replied.. well lets call it "bedroom" then! haha... cheeky bugger!!!

Jacks81 - one more sleep til testing! Im in awe that you have held out.. no sneaky testing in there at all??

Renovator Mum - i had an early M/C at 6 weeks 4 days.. OB said we could start trying as soon as we felt comfortable but that it is recommended to give it a cycle...we were kind of forced to wait a cycle as i decided to get my gall bladder removed (was booked in but had to cancel because we found out we were UTD - so seemed only logical to rebook and wait a month) - and we have been blessed to have been able to conceive in our first month of trying...

Angelmummy - hope that O surge comes for you soon! I couldn't pick one up this month on my OPK's (off ebay - which i did every day from day 4) however kept DTD as often as we could and miraculously am UTD now...so here's hoping you get a similar experience!

Gracie's Mummy - Will definitely come and join the thread soon... maybe after bloods!

Tiggerfildes - How fabulous for you and DP to have a little escape to Hong Kong together... let the sparks fly!

Cherished - Not thinking about TTC is impossible.. the more you want to not think about it the more you do?! I've always been an easy going things happen for a reason and at the right time kind of person with everything i do (however at the same time i strive for perfection) and i have become an obsessed woman on a hunt with TTC... there are times i don't even recognise myself as i over analyse everything, do charts, OPKs, maybe baby.. even DP has never seen me so obsessed!! What i'm trying to say is that it's good to see that you're "normal" too!

Lamabana82 - Yay?! lol... it's always odd celebrating AF's arrival... but i too almost threw a party when she came for me last month! haha

MMH - day 9? Can't be too much longer now then... it leaves ASAP

AFM - better get back to doing nothing.. or at least fold some of the washing. DP is working hard on pulling his car apart as he's broken the front diff (a 4wd component) of his car when we were away.. hence the reason we cut our trip short - he couldn't get the jetski in the water close to camp...

A

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ja78 - hope you found some peace yesterday.
    How fantastic are you, making those blankets to offer some solace to others. Good for you, I think you're amazing.

lamabana - fingers x for yours (and mine) Xmas BFPs!

Cheeky monkey - lol

Mmh - I hear you on wanting to try ASAP. I'm in the same boat. Huuuurrrrryyyy uuupppp!!!

Ok, yesterday I had what I thought were 'almost' positive opk's. Was totally expecting today's opk to come back pos, but it's totally neg

Ewcm has disappeared too, but no temp rise yet. Maybe my almost pos were pos after all. So, going by that, my temp should rise tomorrow? I don't know, I'm waffling. A bit confuddled at the moment lol.
    I guess if I do o today, we may be in with a chance, as we dtd 4 days ago. Oh well, I won't be disappointed if I don't end up pg this cycle, as we were not really trying, just not preventing.

How's everyone else today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrates Angelski so excited for you.

Ja78 thinking of you....must be a hard time for you....its nice you are making angel baby blankets thats such a good thing to give to others in the same situation.

sorry that AF has shown up for some.

mmh i am the same as you still bleeding and its nearly been 3 weeks .

AFM though I am still bleeding well spotting which has gotten worse today after my scan but apparently my m/c is now complete (still awaiting the drs reports but the radiographer said it looked good) and the scan lady thinks she probably dislodged the last of it so after this bleeding dies down it should hopefully stop. So looking forward to trying to move on now and start to try again. Do you still ovulate while your spotting, I hope I havent missed my chance this month but if so then I guess we just try after AF arrives, great knowing my luck the spotting will stop and AF will arrive lol.