Closed Thread
Page 69 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi vintage, sorry for your loss. I had a day of heavy bleeding and cramps then that night they stopped and I saw that I had passed the sac then I had a few more days of light blood, all up mine only lasted a week.

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Vintage... I don't know as I had a D&C because of missed miscarriage. But from what I've heard yes. So sorry.

Electric... It was our first attempt and first baby. I had also had an ectopic during my 20s (my wilder days!!) but didn't get surgery. It was suspected as ectopic and a weird case. So to this day I really haven't had good experience with scans etc.

We are going to try one more time starting next month but if it goes bad I think we'll stop trying and just go on with our lives together. I'm 34, DH 42 so we're kind if okay with it. Doesn't mean it's not sad sometimes but I just don't want to keep going through it all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Vintage - I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. I miscarried naturally, I had bad cramps and then I passed the sac, that lasted from 130am till 530 am. Then I ended up with a D&C as well and bled for two weeks. I hope it's all over very quickly for you.

Electric - I hope you're doing well. I noticed we are due to test around the same time. My next AF is due on the 26th. If this cycle is normal...

Tamtam - I admire your attitude. I do hope your next one is your take home baby.

I agree with you all re scans. I'll never go into one the same. The miscarriage has taken my innocence regarding pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so very much everyone, you have made me feel lots better.

How awful but I guess these things happen. Hubby is talking again now and I think he's ok. We all deal with loss differently.

I really hope I won't get more cramps and bleeding now. I just want it to be over so we can get pregnant again!

Thankyou,

It's really helping being on here..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey cheekychook, nice to see you. Love to have a testing buddy. I am 5dpo, what about you? Think AF is due 24th if 28 days cycle. Last month post D&C was 25 days.

TAMTAM I have my FX for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vintage... My husband too it hard too. In private with me not with anyone else. But in some way it made me feel better that he was hurting with me. Sounds awful though it's not meant to.
    I hope this tough time passes quick for you.

Thanks electric rodeo... We are hoping for smoother times and hopefully good news in coming months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks cheeky chook. Though sometimes writing what I feel and the sadness of what I feel are two different things.
    So sorry for what you have been through too. I haven't read back... When are you trying again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Rodeo View Post
    Hey cheekychook, nice to see you. Love to have a testing buddy. I am 5dpo, what about you? Think AF is due 24th if 28 days cycle. Last month post D&C was 25 days.

TAMTAM I have my FX for you
    I think I'm 2 or 3DPO, really not too sure. I've had a lot of mid cycle bleeding this month which is throwing me off. According P tracker AF is due on the 26th, very likely I'll be testing earlier!! I have a heap of internet cheapies ready to go!

FX It happens for us all really soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    Thanks cheeky chook. Though sometimes writing what I feel and the sadness of what I feel are two different things.
    So sorry for what you have been through too. I haven't read back... When are you trying again?
    We started trying again as soon as I stopped bleeding after the m/c. Didn't fall in the first cycle, we are into the second cycle now and we've been bding ALOT in the hope for falling. I actually wanted to wait a couple of cycles but DH didn't. He took it hard as well... Just thinking about the moment I had to tell him that that baby had died brings tears to my eyes.
    So now we are waiting for AF or BFP.
    You are trying next month, yeah?

I'm excited at the thought of being pregnant again but it also scares me. Such a roller coaster!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm hoping things turn out better for you cheeky chook. Fingers crossed.
    We are trying next month so hopefully by march. Though I only go on my fertile days as logged in my iperiod app. I will test for ovulation though as I have a few leftover tests from last time.
    Terrified here too. Terrified of pregnancy and it going bad as well as anxiety over getting morning sickness and not coping!! But I just tell myself I can't let fear run my life and in the end we'll hopefully have a gorgeous baby. I watch One Born Every Minute and read all the birth stories in here and get teary hoping that's us one day.
    Back to work this week and I'm kinda sad because I would've been showing and everyone would've been so surprised!!! But looking forward to hopefully surprising everyone soon.