Closed Thread
Page 67 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome my-fab4 sorry for your loss, I also had a miscarriage at 5 weeks.
    I just want af to come back so we can start ttc again. I thought emotionally I was doing well until I found out someone I know is pregnant and due a week before I was meant to be so I feel like I have taken a few steps back.

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by siesmum View Post
    I just want af to come back so we can start ttc again. I thought emotionally I was doing well until I found out someone I know is pregnant and due a week before I was meant to be so I feel like I have taken a few steps back.

I am often going forward and back too. Still get teary eyes most days when I think of the bub I had nearly 10 mths ago.

How long since your loss? My cycles returned between 4-5 weeks post loss

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Fab I think many of us are the same. I haven't been logging much the last few days, I'm on CD1 today and hormonal and emotional. The pg threads on the Hub create so many emotions for me. I feel selfish but I feel envy, anger (not at the person but the situation) a lack of understanding how the universe works that it saw fit to take my future child from me. You won't be judged for feeling these emotions here. We understand For some reason though I find the pg announcements that bit easier in here. I know what many here have gone thru to have a sticky bubba. This group has been my rock since my loss beginning of Nov....

I still cry at my loss, I was only 5 weeks so I feel stupid sometimes reading women that m/c months on or even have still births. It was still the loss of a life for me though.

Cherished - I'm so sorry hun you are in my thoughts for your levels to increase. It's all so f*cked up and unfair. Good luck to you jacks and cheeky

AFM period come today, but with the negs I knew she was coming. I'm happy my cycle seems to be returning to normal. Last month was 6 weeks, this month 30 days (normally 28). I guess I have to find some kind of positive right? I'm drowning my sorrows with a few glasses of nice red

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Delirium, CD1 is the worst of the month, it dashes all hope plus the hormonal influx makes me a mess I know that.

Wine would be my choie a medication too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherished how are you going? Hoping those levels are rising hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome my fab4 sorry to read of your loss (hugs)

Thanks for your thoughts girls. I am feeling pretty down as you could imagine, it seems like everytime I get a bfp and want to graduate out of this thread something goes wrong. I feel like I can't even announce if I get a bfp anymore as I fear that in a week or two something bad will happen anyway- hence the reason I didn't announce by bfp last fortnight. I am trying to get another bt today and should have results by late Monday arvo unless the lab stuffs up again. I was feeling really confident last week as my progesterone was really good but now I am starting to have some doubt. I will keep you updated. Please keep your fingers crossed for me that I don't get a 5th angel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Electric, I lost bub over Xmas so it was hard to get into the festive spirit
    Cherished i hope you are ok sending big hugs.

Tmi but I saw some red spots this morning so I'm hoping af is on her way, even though there is that little voice in the back of my mind saying implantation bleed! But I need to be realistic and stop dreaming.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend ny dh is cooking a roast Yum......

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yum roast sounds delish. My fav is pork but living on a farm it always seems to be beef or lamb

I hope AF shows up soon siesmum, it is hard to keep that balance between hope and sadness hey. Do you have other children?

Cherished will be keeping everything crossed for you for mOnday, I hope yo0ur weekend is going OK.

I am at the sucky part of the cycle where all the deed doing is done, now just to wait. Am feeling better than I have in about 5 mths but the doubt won't stop creeping in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Electic Rodeo- So sorry to see you in here but it would be lovely to share this journey with you....hopefully it won't be for too long. Sounds like your good health will bring you your take home baby. Good luck for when you test. Are you a POAS addict like me? Oh and thanks for the PM....it's so nice to know some-one who understands. I really really hope we can also be belly buddies together.

siesmum- I had my m/c over the xmas and new year period also....such bad timing but I guess there is never a good time. I feel ripped off I couldn't fully enjoy the festivities though. I found out a kinder mum who I will see probably 3 times a week at kinder is due around the time I should've been and I am dreading watching her belly grow and if she complains about symptoms all the time I am going to be so sad. Oh well I just hope I will be pregnant soon with my rainbow baby. I'm hoping that your red is IB. Hope you enjoyed the roast....my DH is the king of roasts in this house.

Cherished- I am really hoping that you don't get a 5th angel baby. Sorry that you are feeling so down....I hope you have good supports around you and you can feel free to ventilate here.

Delerium- I think I could have written those words myself. I'm so sorry you have to know this pain. Boo to AF but glad you could find your positive...getting back into a normal cycle pattern is good news indeed and hopefully soon new hope will creep back in. I enjoyed my red wine friday night but not the hangover so much...lol. I will keep my fingers crossed for your BFP/Take home baby this cycle.

AFM- Thanks so much for your support ladies. It sure feels nice not to feel so alone in this journey. I am CD13 today and i'm pretty sure I am about to ovulate. I'm not sure whether to BD or not. On one hand I don't want to pass up any opportunities and on the other hand I don't want to go through another m/c so soon. I'm sure wanting another baby will win over. What are you guys doing to increase your chances? I am taking Blackmores Conceive Well Gold and DH is taking Menevit but that's about it. I would love to get accupuncture but I need to find some-one reputable and I haven't felt motivated enough to find one yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by my-fab4 View Post
    Electic Rodeo- So sorry to see you in here but it would be lovely to share this journey with you....hopefully it won't be for too long. Sounds like your good health will bring you your take home baby. Good luck for when you test. Are you a POAS addict like me? Oh and thanks for the PM....it's so nice to know some-one who understands. I really really hope we can also be belly buddies together.

AFM- Thanks so much for your support ladies. It sure feels nice not to feel so alone in this journey. I am CD13 today and i'm pretty sure I am about to ovulate. I'm not sure whether to BD or not. On one hand I don't want to pass up any opportunities and on the other hand I don't want to go through another m/c so soon. I'm sure wanting another baby will win over. What are you guys doing to increase your chances? I am taking Blackmores Conceive Well Gold and DH is taking Menevit but that's about it. I would love to get accupuncture but I need to find some-one reputable and I haven't felt motivated enough to find one yet.
    Whilst I hate to see you in her, I do look forward to going through this with you. Still can't believe the same thing has been happening to us. Belly buddies would be awesome

Imagine the play date we could arrange once we have a take home bub, it would be like half a child care centre LMAO

I have been taking a preggo multi, b complex and 2000mg folate and a herbal iron concoction plus losing weight. I weigh less than when i conceived DD2 now but put on a fair whack afterwards, I ate my grief

Have heard acupuncture is good but hoping the D&C I had 6 weeks ago will have freshened things up. I am startgin to wonder if my eggs are going belly up. Hoping I sent a good one down this month.

Oh and yessssss I am a POAS addict! Stocked up in town yesterday with 6 FRER plus I have 20 IC at home. Should be enough LOL. I will start testing at 10dpo (friday) but probably before that as I can never resist. I had wanted to hold out but I really need to see a line getting darker. Don't plan on seeing my ob till 7 wks, depends how my anxiety levels are.