Closed Thread
Page 66 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Good luck cherished fx for some good news

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Cherished

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks girls, things aren't looking good (again) hcg hasn't doubled and is slowly rising. Waiting on what the FS has to say. I feel really bummed as my hpts were awesome with lines that came up before the control line and were darker than the control line.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Oh cherished! I am keeping my fx for a happy result for you XO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that Cherished.

((HUGS)) to all who have found themselves in this thread.

I'm just wondering if I can join. I had a m/c at 5 weeks just over a week ago and have no one to really talk about it to. It would be nice to share my TTC journey with people who understand the emotions and fears after a m/c.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    So sorry for your loss my-fab4 everyone here is very supportive & caring. Be gentle on yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Myfab4 - Sorry for you loss and welcome to the group - it is not one that anyone wants to find themselves in but it is good that there is somewhere that people can go for support and chat. I hope you find this here.

Oh Cherished - fingers and toes crossed for a happy outcome. I know it is so hard not to worry when you have been through it all before but I hope you find some peace.

Lamabana - how are you ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news from the FS Cherished? x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome girls.
    I'm finding it very hard seeing pregnant bellies at the moment. Pregnancy announcements aren't any easier. It seems so unfair that we all have to go through this. I hate feeling bitter about things especially when I know I have such a rich and rewarding life already....makes me seem ungrateful but I'm not. I just can't shake wanting another baby and am thinking about seeing my trusted OB for some advice in where to go from here. Also I'm still spotting 11 days after I started bleeding....I hope this is normal. Sorry for the rant but I just wanted to get it off my chest....thanks so much for listening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by my-fab4 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome girls.
    I'm finding it very hard seeing pregnant bellies at the moment. Pregnancy announcements aren't any easier. It seems so unfair that we all have to go through this. I hate feeling bitter about things especially when I know I have such a rich and rewarding life already....makes me seem ungrateful but I'm not. I just can't shake wanting another baby and am thinking about seeing my trusted OB for some advice in where to go from here. Also I'm still spotting 11 days after I started bleeding....I hope this is normal. Sorry for the rant but I just wanted to get it off my chest....thanks so much for listening.
    Many hugs to you, I was only thinking of you today and wondering how you were going (we do know each other, will PM you shortly . I'm sorry this has happened. LIke you I have several children but can't shake that feeling of having to have one more, or two lol.

Hello to everyone else, I can't remmebr if the old me joined this thread or not. I had 3 losses last year so was probably in and out of the group

Currently 3dpo and hoping this is my lucky year.