Closed Thread
Page 64 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Jacks! All the best for a sticky pregnancy!!

I might join this chat as well. I had a m/c on Friday at 5 weeks and the doctor recommended that we try again immediately due to my medical history. We probably would have preferred to wait a little while but we have decided to try for 3 cycles and then take a break if we are unsuccessful or experience another loss.

I hope everyone in this group gets their bfp soon!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DaniMc For This Useful Post:

jacks81  (09-01-2012)

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jacks!!!!! Congrats hun! I also got all teary when I saw Giggle post your news on FB... Soooo excited for you! Your blood results are excellent!
    Sending lots of sticky healthy vibes your way for the next 8months.
    Come and join us in the Graduates!
    Xoxox

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Gracie'sMummy~ For This Useful Post:

jacks81  (09-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Jacks, so happy for you and can't wait for you to join us xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to angelbubswithwings For This Useful Post:

jacks81  (09-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies
    im seeing the gp tomorrow so hoping to feel confident and more reassured. I had a shocking tummy ache last night and was over heating in bed so worried af wanted to come but nothing there this morning .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Delerium, I'm still subscribed so see most of the posts in email updates but trying to stay away so I'm not just torturing myself - totally agree with FB as well, that place drives me mad nowdays (for many reasons!) so I try to stay away from that one too.
    I also have had misleading b00bs since my MC, they used to swell up right after O and settle back down after a few days, but the last 2 cycles they have stayed swollen and sore nips for the whole 2WW - which is just heartbreaking because it's like a preg symptom. Thankfully my cycles seem to have gone back to a 28 day cycle (first few post-MC were 36-45 days). Hopefully, despite all this, we'll both be back soon with BFPs just like....

Jacks! Congratulations!!! You have had such strength and patience, I'm so glad you've been rewarded with what I am sure is a very sticky bubba!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

jacks81  (09-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY Congratulations Jacks!!! I am sooooooo Happy for you. That is fantastic news!!! xoxoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY!!!! A massive congratulations JACKS!!! I am sooooooo Happy for you!!! xoxoxoxo

Whoops double post - I am just that excited for you LOL
    Last edited by Cherished; 09-01-2012 at 13:45. Reason: Double post

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherished For This Useful Post:

jacks81  (09-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies
    Massive shock attack today for me went to the loo this afternoon and there was some spotting. Havent had anything since so just hoping it doenst return - then can ask the gp about it tomorrow. Still walking on egg shells here x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jacks81 View Post
    thanks ladies
    Massive shock attack today for me went to the loo this afternoon and there was some spotting. Havent had anything since so just hoping it doenst return - then can ask the gp about it tomorrow. Still walking on egg shells here x
    Just popping in to say congratulations to Jacks. I know it is a cause of great anxiety for any mother to be espicially if you have a m/c before but that the bleeding is just the normal kind with no complications and you have a sticky bubba in there.

AFM: I am still stalking bubhub - just trying not to focus on it to much - was very disappointed after the last chemical pregnancy. But I think I might have one that has implanted this time. 15dpo and a strong line but waiting until I get my blood tests before moving to the graduates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the new ladies. Sorry to hear that you find yourself here.

Stretched I experienced the same with each cycle - that the pregnancy symptoms seem to get stronger and early each time. It does do your head in all with all this symptom watching but happy to hear that you cycle seems to be going back to normal.

It has been a bit quiet in hear lately - so I am not sure where ever one is up to. Good luck for those egg catching and a speedy TWW for those waiting