Closed Thread
Page 62 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, very new here and having to check over to the acronym page to work out your messages!! Anyway, getting the hang of it!!
    Just wanting some advice... basically, how do you stop stressing about TTC when it is all you are focused on? I lost my first baby (Lexie) at 37 weeks in September... I then had a couple of huge bleeds two weeks later which landed me back in hospital and having a d & e. I had a similar unusual first period like cheekychook and tamtam, first two days very light, then two heavy days, but lasting 7 overall where it normally lasts 5.
    I feel like my whole life revolves around my cycle - as well as my moods. The first period I got when we hadn't conceived absolutely devastated me, as (despite a fertility test saying my ovaries were shutting down) we conceived Lexie on our first attempt. Therefore I assumed that I would conceive first go again. I'm coming up to my third period now and crossing fingers that we have been successful, but feel like I'm just counting down the days till I'm due. Any tips on how to get through this part?
    Also, does anyone else see/think that everyone around them is pregnant and having successful pregnancies?
    Thanks.

Me: 37
    DP: 34
    Angel Lexie Sept 11 @ 37 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Honestly Angel I don't know the answer. I go thru periods where it all becomes too much and I think stuff it, we might as well give up. Then I take a big breath, get back on the horse and we try again. I think what helps for me is distraction, making a nice romantic dinner, watching a funny movie.

Sorry to hear of your loss that must of been an extremely hard thing to process so close to the end of the pg

and far as acronyms the main ones we use are DPO - days past ovulation, AFM - as for me, AF - aunt flo, the rest are easy to work out lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, am I able to join as well?
    I think this has been one of the longest weeks of my life!
    I found out last Tuesday I was pregnant then told Friday I was going to lose it, then all I had to do was wait, it all happened Tuesday/Wednesday after xmas.
    My Dr suggested waiting 3 months to get my body back to normal but I just want to try again asap but I think dh wants to wait just to make sure. Did anyone else wait this long before ttc again?
    I just want this empty feeling to go away....

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by siesmum View Post
    Hi ladies, am I able to join as well?
    I think this has been one of the longest weeks of my life!
    I found out last Tuesday I was pregnant then told Friday I was going to lose it, then all I had to do was wait, it all happened Tuesday/Wednesday after xmas.
    My Dr suggested waiting 3 months to get my body back to normal but I just want to try again asap but I think dh wants to wait just to make sure. Did anyone else wait this long before ttc again?
    I just want this empty feeling to go away....
    Hi siesmum!
    My doctor told me not to worry about waiting! I'm currently having my first AF after natural m/c and then D&C three days later. As soon as AF is gone we're getting to baby making!!!

I'm not sure this empty feeling will ever go away...

Good luck!!! Let's us know if you've been successful this month, I hope do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angel I am so sorry for your loss.
    Siesmum, I think you were in the aug due date thread as well? I am not waiting at all, not even for af if possible. My gp said to wait for af as they need to ensure that the hcg is down, but we don't want to wait even that long. I guess it's a matter for what you feel ready for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi zoobaby, hopefully we can join the next due date group and stay there!!
    I spoke to dh and told him I would like to ttc after my next af if i don't get utd then wait till april.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, lots of welcomes and welcome-backs. It's nice to have such a lovely group of ladies going through this as well.

Siesmum, I had a D&C and waiting til 3 months after to TTC (2 AFs), mentally I probably felt ready after about 2.5 months but pregnancy is pretty awful for me so I needed a break from being pregnant more than anything.

10 or 11 dpo here and BFN this morning so not feeling very hopeful. Very annoyed because I will be away next month at O time so will need to wait til the month after. I know, I know, not over til the witch arrives... I'll try to stay positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Hi siesmum

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you stretched. It's still early days so maybe it's too early?

2 DPO here seems like forever until testing

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD1 for me today... I'm taking a break from the Hub for a couple of months since I'll be away during O time this month and lurking here will surely drive me mad with frustration. I hope to read about lots of BFPs when I return! to all of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Not sure if you are still logging on stretched but good luck in your ttc journey.

How is everyone going? anyone close to testing? don't think there's many of us left here now.

I'm on 9DPO and itching to test.I'm going to hold off until Mon though that will be a day before AF is due