Closed Thread
Page 61 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ditto, sorry for your loss zoo baby. Take care of yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I hate to say welcome zoobaby as it kind of sucks being part of the group. There's a lovely bunch of women in here though that listen and offer lots of support. I don't believe you can ever understand a m/c until you've been there Have they ordered a d&c yet? much love at such a sad time

AFM - I'm o'ing at the moment DH did all the lawns today and I told him he'd better save some energy for me for tonight Cross your fingers for me girls...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

miggins  (28-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimnus View Post
    I have chatted in this group a couple of times before but this year has been so messed up I haven't been consistent on here.

I didn't really know where to turn and thought that this would be a good place.

I m/c this year in April and as it approaches this Angels due date it really hurts. I have had 1 other m/c in 2009 and I had Jensen was born sleeping in Sept 2008.

I have one beautiful earth baby Lachlan who has just turned 1 this November gone and we are ttc our next earth baby.

I am currently in my frost cycle on Clomid and I am sure that I'd not helping me as you can become depressed on it.

Lol look at me it looks more like I am rambling. I guess what I am trying to say is that it hurts too much to know I have had all those loses, and I am wanting to know how I can get into a better mind set to continue TTC as it is starting to take it's toll I think.

Hi Kimnus I was in the same due date thread as you Nov 10 but I was studying and working fulltime so i didnt have time to continue on with the forum. So sorry to hear of your losses, I have only had 1 miscarriage and it still hurts so badly.

I dont know any ideas to help with the TTC i am after them myself....I had to stop coming on to this thread for a while (sorry girls) I just got too upset and angry focusing on it when i was still spotting for over 8 weeks and knowing that trying was impossible. It has finally settled since last cyle and we are trying again, not sure when ovulation will happen but i feel so angry about having to start again, the only thing that is helping is having a few wines overwise i dont think I would try (i must sound like an alcoholic but it is only a few to help get me in the mood). My poor DH has had to deal with my break downs and getting so mad over christmas I dont know how he deals with me. Just wanted to let you know your not alone with the TTC stress I dont think there is any easy way to relax about it when you want it so badly and the reminders of how far along you should be.

Congrates to those who are pregnant so nice to hear it does happen again and sorry to those that are still trying or have had losses.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean10 View Post
    Hi Kimnus I was in the same due date thread as you Nov 10 but I was studying and working fulltime so i didnt have time to continue on with the forum. So sorry to hear of your losses, I have only had 1 miscarriage and it still hurts so badly.

I dont know any ideas to help with the TTC i am after them myself....I had to stop coming on to this thread for a while (sorry girls) I just got too upset and angry focusing on it when i was still spotting for over 8 weeks and knowing that trying was impossible. It has finally settled since last cyle and we are trying again, not sure when ovulation will happen but i feel so angry about having to start again, the only thing that is helping is having a few wines overwise i dont think I would try (i must sound like an alcoholic but it is only a few to help get me in the mood). My poor DH has had to deal with my break downs and getting so mad over christmas I dont know how he deals with me. Just wanted to let you know your not alone with the TTC stress I dont think there is any easy way to relax about it when you want it so badly and the reminders of how far along you should be.

Congrates to those who are pregnant so nice to hear it does happen again and sorry to those that are still trying or have had losses.
    I actually remember your name. My journey has been a difficult one, and I can't say it gets easier after each days pasts, but all I know is that I have 1 beautiful earth baby and that makes every painful moment worth it.

Yesterday was O day for me and as it was my first cycle on Clomid I didn't know what to expect. I got my positive OPK around lunch time and by the afternoon I was getting so much pain down around my bikini line (assuming it is O pains). I am hoping we caught that egg.

I hope everyone is doing ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies. No d&c for me as I started to bleed, I'm just having blood tests to monitor hcg. My gp said to wait a cycle before ttc but I really don't want to. I understand it may not be my choice anyway and that the bleeding may continue, but I can't bear the thought of waiting. That said I use pregnyl to help my luteal phase and there seems to be none available atm!
    I hope you ladies who are o'ing now catch the egg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there ladies ,

Sorry I have been AWOL for the last few weeks. I had to take a bit of a break from bubhub - it was doing my head in a bit - I feel like I am not getting anywhere with TTC. Unfortunately I was right and the last pregnancy was another chemical pregnancy. I spoke to ob and she said to have a go over Christmas given that I was only 4 weeks 4 days. I think I o'd around the 23rd December so now in the TWW which is also doing my head in. I am trying not to symptom watch as I know it may not mean anything but have woken up with sore bbs today. If this one doesn't work out I think I will go and ask to get some testing done. They have been just saying it is bad luck but now I am starting to wonder after 3.

Sorry for no personals as I will need to read back a bit but for all those egg catching and in the tww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi Zoobaby! hope you're ok...

To all you other ladies who have been on my position, I have a question!! It's been 30 days since the D&C. I started bleeding yesterday afternoon and got so incredibly excited that AF was here BUT the bleeding is SO light, nothing like a normal AF. now I'm worried it's not AF just more bleeding from the D&C.

Was your first AF after D&C different to your normal AF?

Thank you! I hope you're all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook View Post
    Hi Zoobaby! hope you're ok...

To all you other ladies who have been on my position, I have a question!! It's been 30 days since the D&C. I started bleeding yesterday afternoon and got so incredibly excited that AF was here BUT the bleeding is SO light, nothing like a normal AF. now I'm worried it's not AF just more bleeding from the D&C.

Thank you! I hope you're all well.
    Hey there. My first AF after d&c was very different to what it was like before if that's any help. Used to get lots of pain and cramps and got none strangely enough. Also bleeding was completely different (tmi?). First few days were very light then it was heavy for two days then nothing. I used to get very very heavy bleeding for nearly the whole 6 or 7 days. I've had two AFs since d&c and they've been same. Weird!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    Hey there. My first AF after d&c was very different to what it was like before if that's any help. Used to get lots of pain and cramps and got none strangely enough. Also bleeding was completely different (tmi?). First few days were very light then it was heavy for two days then nothing. I used to get very very heavy bleeding for nearly the whole 6 or 7 days. I've had two AFs since d&c and they've been same. Weird!
    Thanks Tamtam! My AF is normally very heavy and gross. So I'd love this to be the new version!! I'm still very crampy, like a normal AF, just not the bleeding. I'll just wait it out and see what happens, pretty much what I've had to do with this whole m/c, D&C process.

Thank you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook View Post
    I didn't have a D&C but my first period after the m/c was still the normal 5 days but the first 2 days it was very heavy with some clotting and I had a fair bit of pain, which I don't normally get. I've read that it's very common to be heavier and more painful. But read tam's post, maybe the D&C really removes the contents of the uterus well? whereas a straight m/c there is remnants? sorry not sure how I can word it more gently than that.

Mine took 6 weeks to return though not 4...