Closed Thread
Page 61 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 1196
  1. #601
    miggins's Avatar
    miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    745
    Thanks
    435
    Thanked
    156
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ditto, sorry for your loss zoo baby. Take care of yourself

  2. #602
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22,848
    Thanks
    6,202
    Thanked
    16,895
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I hate to say welcome zoobaby as it kind of sucks being part of the group. There's a lovely bunch of women in here though that listen and offer lots of support. I don't believe you can ever understand a m/c until you've been there Have they ordered a d&c yet? much love at such a sad time

    AFM - I'm o'ing at the moment DH did all the lawns today and I told him he'd better save some energy for me for tonight Cross your fingers for me girls...

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

    miggins  (28-12-2011)

  4. #603
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimnus View Post
    I have chatted in this group a couple of times before but this year has been so messed up I haven't been consistent on here.

    I didn't really know where to turn and thought that this would be a good place.

    I m/c this year in April and as it approaches this Angels due date it really hurts. I have had 1 other m/c in 2009 and I had Jensen was born sleeping in Sept 2008.

    I have one beautiful earth baby Lachlan who has just turned 1 this November gone and we are ttc our next earth baby.

    I am currently in my frost cycle on Clomid and I am sure that I'd not helping me as you can become depressed on it.

    Lol look at me it looks more like I am rambling. I guess what I am trying to say is that it hurts too much to know I have had all those loses, and I am wanting to know how I can get into a better mind set to continue TTC as it is starting to take it's toll I think.


    _____________________________
    It's the moments together that change us forever.
    Hi Kimnus I was in the same due date thread as you Nov 10 but I was studying and working fulltime so i didnt have time to continue on with the forum. So sorry to hear of your losses, I have only had 1 miscarriage and it still hurts so badly.

    I dont know any ideas to help with the TTC i am after them myself....I had to stop coming on to this thread for a while (sorry girls) I just got too upset and angry focusing on it when i was still spotting for over 8 weeks and knowing that trying was impossible. It has finally settled since last cyle and we are trying again, not sure when ovulation will happen but i feel so angry about having to start again, the only thing that is helping is having a few wines overwise i dont think I would try (i must sound like an alcoholic but it is only a few to help get me in the mood). My poor DH has had to deal with my break downs and getting so mad over christmas I dont know how he deals with me. Just wanted to let you know your not alone with the TTC stress I dont think there is any easy way to relax about it when you want it so badly and the reminders of how far along you should be.

    Congrates to those who are pregnant so nice to hear it does happen again and sorry to those that are still trying or have had losses.

  5. #604
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cordeaux Heights (Wollongong)
    Posts
    4,503
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked
    281
    Reviews
    18
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean10 View Post
    Hi Kimnus I was in the same due date thread as you Nov 10 but I was studying and working fulltime so i didnt have time to continue on with the forum. So sorry to hear of your losses, I have only had 1 miscarriage and it still hurts so badly.

    I dont know any ideas to help with the TTC i am after them myself....I had to stop coming on to this thread for a while (sorry girls) I just got too upset and angry focusing on it when i was still spotting for over 8 weeks and knowing that trying was impossible. It has finally settled since last cyle and we are trying again, not sure when ovulation will happen but i feel so angry about having to start again, the only thing that is helping is having a few wines overwise i dont think I would try (i must sound like an alcoholic but it is only a few to help get me in the mood). My poor DH has had to deal with my break downs and getting so mad over christmas I dont know how he deals with me. Just wanted to let you know your not alone with the TTC stress I dont think there is any easy way to relax about it when you want it so badly and the reminders of how far along you should be.

    Congrates to those who are pregnant so nice to hear it does happen again and sorry to those that are still trying or have had losses.
    I actually remember your name. My journey has been a difficult one, and I can't say it gets easier after each days pasts, but all I know is that I have 1 beautiful earth baby and that makes every painful moment worth it.

    Yesterday was O day for me and as it was my first cycle on Clomid I didn't know what to expect. I got my positive OPK around lunch time and by the afternoon I was getting so much pain down around my bikini line (assuming it is O pains). I am hoping we caught that egg.

    I hope everyone is doing ok.


    _____________________________
    It's the moments together that change us forever.

  6. #605
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    281
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    31
    Reviews
    0
    Thank you ladies. No d&c for me as I started to bleed, I'm just having blood tests to monitor hcg. My gp said to wait a cycle before ttc but I really don't want to. I understand it may not be my choice anyway and that the bleeding may continue, but I can't bear the thought of waiting. That said I use pregnyl to help my luteal phase and there seems to be none available atm!
    I hope you ladies who are o'ing now catch the egg

  7. #606
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    Hi there ladies ,

    Sorry I have been AWOL for the last few weeks. I had to take a bit of a break from bubhub - it was doing my head in a bit - I feel like I am not getting anywhere with TTC. Unfortunately I was right and the last pregnancy was another chemical pregnancy. I spoke to ob and she said to have a go over Christmas given that I was only 4 weeks 4 days. I think I o'd around the 23rd December so now in the TWW which is also doing my head in. I am trying not to symptom watch as I know it may not mean anything but have woken up with sore bbs today. If this one doesn't work out I think I will go and ask to get some testing done. They have been just saying it is bad luck but now I am starting to wonder after 3.

    Sorry for no personals as I will need to read back a bit but for all those egg catching and in the tww.

  8. #607
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,085
    Thanks
    424
    Thanked
    599
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi Zoobaby! hope you're ok...

    To all you other ladies who have been on my position, I have a question!! It's been 30 days since the D&C. I started bleeding yesterday afternoon and got so incredibly excited that AF was here BUT the bleeding is SO light, nothing like a normal AF. now I'm worried it's not AF just more bleeding from the D&C.

    Was your first AF after D&C different to your normal AF?

    Thank you! I hope you're all well.

  9. #608
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7,160
    Thanks
    1,701
    Thanked
    3,395
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook View Post
    Hi Zoobaby! hope you're ok...

    To all you other ladies who have been on my position, I have a question!! It's been 30 days since the D&C. I started bleeding yesterday afternoon and got so incredibly excited that AF was here BUT the bleeding is SO light, nothing like a normal AF. now I'm worried it's not AF just more bleeding from the D&C.

    Was your first AF after D&C different to your normal AF?

    Thank you! I hope you're all well.
    Hey there. My first AF after d&c was very different to what it was like before if that's any help. Used to get lots of pain and cramps and got none strangely enough. Also bleeding was completely different (tmi?). First few days were very light then it was heavy for two days then nothing. I used to get very very heavy bleeding for nearly the whole 6 or 7 days. I've had two AFs since d&c and they've been same. Weird!

  10. #609
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,085
    Thanks
    424
    Thanked
    599
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    Hey there. My first AF after d&c was very different to what it was like before if that's any help. Used to get lots of pain and cramps and got none strangely enough. Also bleeding was completely different (tmi?). First few days were very light then it was heavy for two days then nothing. I used to get very very heavy bleeding for nearly the whole 6 or 7 days. I've had two AFs since d&c and they've been same. Weird!
    Thanks Tamtam! My AF is normally very heavy and gross. So I'd love this to be the new version!! I'm still very crampy, like a normal AF, just not the bleeding. I'll just wait it out and see what happens, pretty much what I've had to do with this whole m/c, D&C process.

    Thank you!!

  11. #610
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22,848
    Thanks
    6,202
    Thanked
    16,895
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook View Post
    Was your first AF after D&C different to your normal AF?
    I didn't have a D&C but my first period after the m/c was still the normal 5 days but the first 2 days it was very heavy with some clotting and I had a fair bit of pain, which I don't normally get. I've read that it's very common to be heavier and more painful. But read tam's post, maybe the D&C really removes the contents of the uterus well? whereas a straight m/c there is remnants? sorry not sure how I can word it more gently than that.

    Mine took 6 weeks to return though not 4...


 

Similar Threads

  1. Injections Support Thread #2
    By GBA85 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 929
    Last Post: 28-01-2014, 19:12
  2. TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #3
    By VintageLover in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 1441
    Last Post: 25-05-2013, 22:24
  3. Miscarriage & loss Support chat #3
    By littlebub09 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 950
    Last Post: 12-05-2013, 21:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Bamboo Lulu
Unique, non-toxic wooden eco toys for babies. Water-based paints, saliva-resistant & baby safe. Super soft, prints & basics for baby, made from bamboo & organic cotton. Hypoallergenic - great for eczema relief. FREE gift with purchase. Code BUBHUB
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
TPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates
TPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates has three clinics located at Morningside, Redlands and Lutwyche. We offer pre and post natal services as well as physiotherapy and Pilates. All clinics offer child minding services so bubs are always welcome!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!