Closed Thread
Page 58 of 120 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    11dpo holding out testing as long as I can! Symptom spotting like crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Keeping my for you both delisa and Lama. I got a faint pos on 11DPO

I should O on 28th so it looks like Christmas Day night and Boxing Day will be our BD'ing days for a girl. I'm thinking Christmas Day might not be a good day though lol we're going to be beat.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I got my blood test results, not great 14DPO and HCG is 88, which they tell me is low. My temps have stayed at the lower end of raised too. FS wants me to go back in on Friday for a second BT to see if it's increasing, so my BFP is still unconfirmed, and looking a little shaky. I really don't want to go through another loss over Xmas

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have chatted in this group a couple of times before but this year has been so messed up I haven't been consistent on here.

I didn't really know where to turn and thought that this would be a good place.

I m/c this year in April and as it approaches this Angels due date it really hurts. I have had 1 other m/c in 2009 and I had Jensen was born sleeping in Sept 2008.

I have one beautiful earth baby Lachlan who has just turned 1 this November gone and we are ttc our next earth baby.

I am currently in my frost cycle on Clomid and I am sure that I'd not helping me as you can become depressed on it.

Lol look at me it looks more like I am rambling. I guess what I am trying to say is that it hurts too much to know I have had all those loses, and I am wanting to know how I can get into a better mind set to continue TTC as it is starting to take it's toll I think.

Last edited by Kimnus; 22-12-2011 at 08:25.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending you big hugs Kimnus. You've had a tough journey and I really feel for you and hope you get your next earth baby very soon.

I don't have any words of wisdom, as I'm currently concerned I might be losing my own pregnancy (again) when it's only just started.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miggins View Post
    Sending you big hugs Kimnus. You've had a tough journey and I really feel for you and hope you get your next earth baby very soon.

I don't have any words of wisdom, as I'm currently concerned I might be losing my own pregnancy (again) when it's only just started.
    I am so sorry to hear that you might be m/c I hope your HCG starts to rise. My HCG when I found out I was pregnant with my son Lachlan was 48 at 13dpo.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimnus For This Useful Post:

miggins  (22-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hey

Hi Miggins

Please don't be disheartened by your hcg levels at 14dpo. If you google hcg chart you can see that the levels vary greatly and in fact that level is pretty good for 14dpo. From now it should double so that's what they actually test for - not the beginning hcg level.

I will have my fingers crossed for you - please don't give up yet!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to angelbubswithwings For This Useful Post:

miggins  (22-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just jumping in here miggins to let you know my HCG was 47 at 16dpo. I'm now almost 20 weeks pregnant so please dont think it's over. The number isn't as important as it doubling every 48hours or so. Fingers crossed for you next test. I'm sure it'll be great news.

Little Squishy - Due May 2012

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebirds For This Useful Post:

miggins  (22-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and as a matter of interest my HCG was 1136 at 16dpo for my first pregnancy a few months prior which ended in mmc at 10 weeks. So each pregnancy is different and again, it's not about the number but the rise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What she said!

Quote Originally Posted by Lovebirds View Post
    Oh and as a matter of interest my HCG was 1136 at 16dpo for my first pregnancy a few months prior which ended in mmc at 10 weeks. So each pregnancy is different and again, it's not about the number but the rise.