Closed Thread
Page 53 of 120 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome (back), nearlydone! I'd be one of those 'new' faces you mentioned, though certainly not new to the whole TTC. I hope you make it to the graduates before too long.

Quote Originally Posted by nearlydone View Post
    Thank you lovely

Might start my OPK's today as I think my cycle might be a bit out. Got a positive opk 3-4 weeks ago now, can't remember. It's one week since D&C so who knows what can happen.

Was anyone advised how long to wait before BDing after a D&C if you had one?
    I wasn't given a time frame though think I recallr eading to wait till bleeding had stopped (well duh, eewww) I wonder what the chance of infection is now
    From memory, I think my dr said wait at least a week, maybe two?? I can't quite remember. It was all so overwhelming at the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Good evening ladies. I hope you don't mind if I join in?

I had a miscarriage on Friday the 25th of November, at 9 weeks. First pregnancy, first miscarriage, broke my heart. I passed he baby naturally but ended up needing a D&C as well. Nearly done, I was told to wait for two weeks before DTD. I hate waiting! I'm still bleeding on and off, how long did everyone who had a D&C bleed for? I really hope my cycles kick back in very quickly.

How long did everyone wait before actively trying again. I really don't want to wait at all. Not even a month, I'm so desperate to be pregnant. I'd love to hear what other woman have done.

Congratulations to all that have their BFP's, and good luck to all those waiting to test.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheekychook, I hate to say "welcome", but I hope you find the support here that you need, and that you graduate very soon. Sorry for your loss

I'm in a very similar situation. I had my first ever pregnancy and first ever miscarriage just in October. I fortunately did not pass it myself, as our FS recommended going in for the D&C. It was so hard, both DH & I were heartbroken I think I bled for just over a week on & off after the D&C. We tried to look at the positive that at least our angel gave us hope that we may one day have a bub of our own (something we doubted would ever happen).

Like you we didn't want to take a break from TTC after our loss & our FS was very supportive. So we started another cycle after D&C bleeding finished. It failed, absolutely nothing... BFN getting a BFN after my first lost pregnancy was particularly hard to handle, like going back to square one.

Now we're into another cycle, last try for 2011. I really hope this is the one.

If you want to chat, I'm here to support if I can.

Good luck & babydust!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi miggins thanks for th epost. I recognise your name form around these threads, look forward to chatting with you. Did you O toninght?

cheeky chook, I am very sorry for your loss. Now that I think about it 2 weeks post D&C rings a bell. Maybe nobody told me to wait as they assumed I would be waiting if that makes sense. My bleeding only lasted 6 days post D&C but the MC bleeding over 2 weeks. I will hold out on the BDing till I get closer to O. I am not going to wait till AF, I've been waiting the best part of a year. I wish I could be so lucky that it happened straight away.

I completely understand the desperate to be pregnant again feeling and don't think there is any shame in wanting to conitue trying. When I had my SB bub earlier this year, it shattered my heart but I wanted so badly to have a baby we kept trying as soon as we could.
    I wish I had the good news story to share about trying straight away but I have read some so will cling to those

Thanks
    Reviews
    Renomum I think your scan is today? I'm thinking of you and looking forward to hearing some good news. Hugs xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluemoon82 For This Useful Post:

RenovatorMum  (09-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Miggins - My DH and I have the same attitude as you guys. We feel blessed that we fell pregnant quite quickly, 3 months of not really trying just not stopping it. So hopefully that will be the same this time around. It has been two weeks, today, since I passed the baby. I am not coping today, at all. Sadly I seem to be taking it out on DH. I really do not know what to do, but I presume this will get easier. There is now a piece of my heart missing and I need to learn to live with that. This whole process has changed me in many ways. I can imagine getting that BFN was very sad. I have been following your TTC diary. I do hope this month is your month! A special Christmas present for you and your DH.

Nearlydone - We are not going to wait for AF either. As soon as I stop bleeding we will jump straight into DTD. I have no idea how to tell when I am going to ovulate this month. We are just going in with the same motto we have had the whole time, we will just have fun and when it happens, it will happen. Neither of us want to use contraception. I just hope my cycles return to normal and we can get on with it all. I hate this bleeding and I just want it to stop. It stopped for a day but then it came back, I was shattered. When it stopped I thought yay, this is finally the end of this... then it started again. I think I am having a gloomy day because I am seriously a lot more positive than this. I am sorry for being such a sad sack, this is not the normal me. Are you using OPK's to tell when you are ovulating? I hope this is your month too! Goodluck with the BDing - it's been so long for us I have almost forgotton what to do!!!!!

Hopefully over the next couple of months we will all fall pregnant again, then we can celebrate together.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cheekychook For This Useful Post:

miggins  (09-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Oh cheeky so sorry for ur loss. I still feel like a piece of my heart is missing. We m/c in September h some days are still hard do something special for yourself I brought an angel charm for my Pandora bracelet so bubba is always with me. I feel guilty when I forget to put my bracelet on that I will try go home to get it. DP & I are trying but as yet nothing just takes time. We are of the opinion that it will happen when it happens. Good luck to you. I bleed for 2 weeks then af arrived at 5 weeks after m/c. Fx that there are more bfp's grrr!! Lots of sticky baby vibes

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had our loss 14th October (D&C) 2weeks before DH's birthday
    It does get easier but every so often t really gets to me again and I find myself crying over silly things. Something I'll never forget.

Anyway think I'm 1DPO today. I don't use OPK's because they don't work for me. So I'm trusting that the trigger (tues morning) worked and that the FS is right with his 36hrs later (for O) prediction FX!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Lama - the bracelet sounds lovely. I'm going to buy a plant (hopefully one I can keep alive!!!!!).

Miggins- I don't use opk's either. I just figured because my cycles were regular my phone app tells me when i'm meant to ovulate so lots of DTD in that window and just regular DTD for the rest of the month till AF or BFP. It worked the first time around so we'll just do that again! How long have you been trying?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cheekychook For This Useful Post:

miggins  (09-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg girls we have a heartbeat! Our lovely little one was wriggling around, perfect measuring 8 weeks, and hb 169.. I can't believe it, finally some good news for me.

Welcome to cheekychook, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Hi to everyone else, I'll pop on later for more personals.