Closed Thread
Page 52 of 120 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update. Thanks everyone for your well wishes but maybe it is too early for celebration. Had my blood test this morning at 14 dpo and the HCG was only 18 (just shows those home pregnancy test are fairly sensitive) and progesterone was 27. Looks like another chemical pregnancy for me (my first preg was too). My dr said it might increase - to test again in one week but she didn't think it would be worth to check HCG levels in 48 hours and she didn't think they would double. Just hoping that if this doesn't work out then it is all over by christmas. It would be pretty crappy to be miscarrying over christmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    14 dpo is very early, I wouldn't write the pg off yet. I'll be thinking of you over the next week hoping those hormones increase

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Cheeky, those levels keep rising. It's still very early though. The waiting is just horrible, I hope you have lots of christmas shopping to do to take your mind off things.

Angelbub - congratulations!!!! Great to see another BFP here!

Delerium - not long and you can test again. 9dpo is way too early (but I stupidly test that early too! lol!)

Jacks - I'm assuming AF has arrived now? Hope you're coping ok!

Cherished - so sorry for the BFN, how heartbreaking for you. Take care, your bubby will come to you soon.

Miggins - great scan. Have lots of fun .

Lama - you too, one that O happens. God luck to you both catching those eggies!

Renomum - good luck with your scan, I'd be super nervous too but I'm sure everything will be perfect.

AFM: the witch arrived overnight and so a 43 day cycle comes to an end and now CD1. Not going to worry about the SMEP this cycle. I think we were already worn out by the time I Od on CD29. Will just try to do what comes naturally.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

miggins  (06-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs cheeky and I'll have my fingers crossed x

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs cheeky, I really hope its just a slow starter. FX for you.

Had my trigger injection this morning, so should ovulate tomorrow night. FX we catch an eggie!! Then dreaded TWW, at least I'll be really busy with Xmas on the way, but it means no drinking at all those Xmas parties!

Babydust to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I was a day out in my DPO so I'm actually 12 DPO today not 11, with AF due Friday. Did a left over crystal clear with FMU today and BFN Looks like I'm out this month. Feeling like I have a lot of pg symptoms but are probably just from AF. Have had sore boobs since 3 DPO not sure why that is. Starting to distrust the connection I have with my body. Guess we'll just see...

Good luck for tomorrow night miggins

8. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

miggins  (07-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can never keep up with this lol!!
    So I got a BFP with FMU 1st response light but there, got a BFN later that day!

This afternoon I got a light BFP with afternoon urine using a normal FR (I was busting), then about an hour later i got a BFN using a FRER...

Im going crazy!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone mind if I rejoin?
    Think I was more part of the thread previous to this one but recognise a few names (though most of you are graduates now).

Have been ttc since early this year after my baby was stillborn. Have since had 2 early MC, can't get past 6 weeks it seems. Have recently had bloods tested and an op to see what the problemo may be but no answers. It has been a week since my op and I know I am meant to wait till I see my ob in 5 more weeks but hey if opportunity knocks
    My fresh supply of OPk's has arrived so we shall see where that leads us.

Look forward to chatting with some new faces.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A big welcome to nearly done. Great to see you back here gorgeous. Fingers crossed that there is a rainbow just around the corner for you. Can't wait til you shift across to graduates xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelmummy82 View Post
    A big welcome to nearly done. Great to see you back here gorgeous. Fingers crossed that there is a rainbow just around the corner for you. Can't wait til you shift across to graduates xx
    Thank you lovely

Might start my OPK's today as I think my cycle might be a bit out. Got a positive opk 3-4 weeks ago now, can't remember. It's one week since D&C so who knows what can happen.

Was anyone advised how long to wait before BDing after a D&C if you had one?
    I wasn't given a time frame though think I recallr eading to wait till bleeding had stopped (well duh, eewww) I wonder what the chance of infection is now