Closed Thread
Page 50 of 120 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs cherished, it is so unfair and such a ****ty journey. I really hope that you are able to get away from the heartache and pain and that we see you again soon.

Lots of love

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just sticking my head in to co gratulate Angelbubs!! Great news!

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    That really sucks cherished I can understand you needing to take a break, it will be good for you. TTC and losing can be upsetting and frustrating journey.

Good luck to you and hope in the not too distant future to see you update with a BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear cherished- im with you as well , having a break from all this ttc its so emotionally draining and i have remained positive with no end result being the bfp. Just want it to be about dh and i for a while now.

Best of luck to the other ladies in the group - i will keep reading your posts but will be back hopefully soon.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherished, I'm so sorry It is such a tough journey and I wish you well and hope that you and your DH are able to just be together and refresh yourselves and your relationship away from this TTC pressure. I really hope you end up with a nice surprise before too long. take care

You too Jacks81, take care and have an enjoyable christmas and break away from TTC.

AFM, Just a quick update, had a scan this morning which revealed 3 x growing follies! 2 are on the left, with the largest one just over 18mm and 1 is on the right at about 12mm! This is a first for me, to have 3 large'ish follies, so I'm really hoping its a good sign . I do another FSH injection tonight then go back to FS in the morning for the Pregnyl trigger injection
    DH better be ready, because now's the time and I want to make sure we make the most of this cycle, it's already starting really well. HPT would be on 21st December (or a little before).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to miggins For This Useful Post:

jacks81  (05-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs jacks, completely understand you needing some time out. I hope the break gives you a chance to find some peace and refocus. You will be a mummy very soon I'm sure. Hoping to see you back here with good news soon xxxxxxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluemoon82 For This Useful Post:

jacks81  (05-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I've felt crap today. Angry early in the day and now I feel really down and I don't know why. My boobs are really sore still and I'm still getting the pulling feeling in my right ovary area. I think it's a corpus cyst left over from ovulation, and in about 60% of cases there's a pg.

I had a crystal clear left over and tested - neg but I'm only on 9 DPO and according to the packet it only shows up 50% of the time at 4 days before your period, I'm 5 days before.

Just feeling down and horrible

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelbubswithwings - Thanks. trying not to get hopes up till I have blood test tomorrow as that is when AF is actually due. I have to start clexane too but just wanted to be certain it is not another chemical pregnancy with the spotting and cramping. But the line is getting darker with each day - but still quite faint. I would post a photos but don't know how. How are you going? Many symptoms?

Thanks Delirium - Sorry you are feeling crap today - I think we all have days when this TTC journey get the better of us. I hope tomorrow is a brighter day for you and that BFP is not too far away .

Cherished - I am so sorry this has been such a long and hard journey for you. Take care and I hope you find some peace whatever you decide to do.

Jacks81 - Sorry too to hear that you have had a BFN. It is such an emotionally up and down journey evenn for the most positive of people - I can totally understand you need a break. I will look forward to hearing back from you after you had your break.

Miggins - Sounds hopeful. Good luck and that santa brings a bfp.
    Last edited by cheekymonkey01; 05-12-2011 at 21:29.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cheekymonkey01 For This Useful Post:

miggins  (06-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey cheekey, it's hard to call it but I bit the bullet and got my obs blessing and thought I would just stop if it doesn't stick.

I'm having some good symptoms - sore boobs, mainly when I let them free lol. Feeling waves of nausea and some cramping - just mild. Very tired as well. The line is much darker today so feeling confident. Gosh I hope this is it for us x

Thanks
    Reviews
    To post a pic you upload it into your profile as an attachment and then link it by copying the code

14. The Following User Says Thank You to angelbubswithwings For This Useful Post:

cheekymonkey01  (05-12-2011)