Closed Thread
Page 49 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Congrats angelbubs! Fx for a nice dark bfp on Tuesday

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Cherished - I hope that line gets stronger and stronger

Sorry to hear Stretched and Jacks 81 - that it has been BFN so far - I know the waiting does your head in - well it does atleast it does my head in - It is Monday that you are due?

Angelsbubswithwing - it is so nice to hear from you and even better to hear the news of your BFP. Hope this is a sticky one for you .

How is everyone else going?

AFM - 11 dpo. Warning this might be TMI - I had some some brown/pink loss yesterday (10 dpo) with period cramps with the spotting settling after a hour or so however, the cramps and sore right hand side continues. Had some more brown loss (only when wipe) started up again late morning. Not sure if this means that AF is on the way or not. Or is it an implantation blled. I thought implantation bleeds were suppose to be painless. I did a HPT this morning and it was super faint line - although DH did say he could see it. Not wanting to celebrate quite yet as I am not sure what it all means. I think it is the cramping that most worried about. AF due on Tuesday/Wednesday but I have an appt with GP on Tuesday and I will see what she thinks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Here you go, this is 11dpo. Can't wait for Tuesday when AF is due, then I will feel happier and more confident but I do like this line!

Good luck cherished, I hope that it is getting darker - I have poas so many times... 6 x in the last 2 days!!!

Sounds hopeful cheekey - looking forward to hearing in the next couple of days!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to angelbubswithwings For This Useful Post:

cheekymonkey01  (05-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    ooh how exciting monkey! a line is a line...

congrats angel good vibes for an uneventful, sticky pg

AFM: I'm getting dull pain in my right ovarian area, like ovulation pain at 8 dpo not sure what that means? I notice you are experiencing the same thing monkey and just got a BFP, so

eta I just did somegoogle searches and it seems having a pulling sensation/soreness where the ovaries are at 8 DPO is a good sign of pg. I don't want to get my hopes up yet though.... 5 long days until I test...this is killing me LOL
    Last edited by delirium; 04-12-2011 at 20:37.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

cheekymonkey01  (05-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Angelbubswithwings, that is a beautiful line! I wish you a healthy and sticky pregnancy. So happy for you! How did Dh take the news?

How is everyone else going? Good luck testing. Sorry to Jacks I think I saw AF turned up or a bfn. I hope it's your turn soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck delirium, this is all just one big waiting game!

Mummy dh is hesitantly hopeful. I feel for him because he is just so worried that I will fall apart if it doesnt work out. I have told him that he can't protect me from whatever happens - it's out of our hands. Anyway tonight he was like.. Does that mean we are. I've told him most likely but to wait until Wednesday to be sure.

I'm not sure what I want to do about blood tests etc. A part of me just wants to get through until 7 weeks and then go for a scan. I am worried that the blood tests might stress me out.

Well I am so exhausted by 3pm every day I really don't know how I'm going to get through work. I just wish I could fast forward until Thursday

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherished - how are you going Hun? I hope that little line is getting darker and darker

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it looks like I am never going to leave this group on a good note, so I have to make the decision to leave myself.

BFN today and DP and I are shattered. At this stage we cannot continue doing this to ourselves, we are tired and heartbroken - All we want is a baby, we want to be parents but so far that doesn't seem to be happening.

I wish you all the best on your journeys and that you all get a stcky BFP very soon!

That's it for me for awhile. I need some space and a long break from this pain. Take care girls and thanks for all the support you have given me
    xox

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    *big hugs* Cherished... I must have been thinking of you as you were typing.
    Take a well earned break both physically and emotionally. Can you and DH get away somewhere warm and relaxing for a few days?
    Thinking of you hun... I hope one day soon to see you pop your head into the Graduates thread with your announcement.
    Lots of love and hugs your way... Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherished I am so so sorry. It's very unfair and I really feel for the terrible ups and downs you have experienced. You deserve to be parents and I hope so much that after some time you will find your way back here with good news. You will be in my thoughts and prayers xxx