Closed Thread
Page 48 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    ~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jacks - it's your turn soon... I have my fingers crossed for this cycle for you! Your body is just waiting for the right egg and the right sperm to create a very healthy sticky bubba! I have a really good feeling for you that your BFP is just around the corner. Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Wow I miss a couple days & so much has changed! :fx: cherished those pink lines get darker! Jacks well done on holding out :fx: ur bfp is just a couple days away. Sorry about ur bfn stretched - its probably just too early How is everyone else? Me: went on a work camp & rolled my ankle ouchies I am so clumsy! Actually wrote down today that we want a baby by the end of 2012. Always find writing it down makes it more real. :fx:

Any typos are thanks to sausage fingers and a touch screen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    onngrats cherished it's weird wanting people to leave the group lol but hopefully you won't be back in this group except to update to the growing bump

Stretched. It is still early though. Both my fingers and toes are crossed for you...

Lama hope that ankle is ok

Jack you sound like me - I'm at 6 DPO with AF due around the 9th (but who knows) and I have told myself I will not test until I'm technically overdue. It's killing me though

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news cherished! I have everything crossed for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh wow Cherished! that's such fabulous news!!! Congratulations!

Thanks for the support girls, I'm officially a POAS addict - tested again this morning - BFN (12dpo). Lots of cramps are starting, they normally start 3-5 days before AF and while yes, I did also get them with both my pregs, my moods feel more pms than pregnant. So that's it, I'm not testing again unless AF actually doesn't come by Tuesday (due Sun pm or Mon I think). I'll have to stop lurking BH because that makes testing temptation worse, so hopefully in a few days I'll see lots of reports of BFPs (Jacks, it's gotta be your turn this month!!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks stretch but no luck here at 12 dpo - bfn! Think dh is more upset than me! I don't mind - I'm going to have a break now for a month and drink/ eat all the Xmas goodies I want to!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi Everyone

Hi Girls

I am really sorry that I've been MIA, on my accupuncturists advice after last cycle I went off to do some relaxing - I stopped thinking about ttc every minute although we did lots of dtd. I drank, I was merry and some of the old me came back - I felt good for the first time in a long time. Anyway, it has paid off because at 10dpo I have a really nice BFP. I got a faint line yesterday at 9dpo and it is much darker today. It is early days and I have a long way to go but there is hope. The thing that was most different this month is that DH was home from t he start of the cycle to almost the end and we DTD every day from end of AF to a few days after O except for one, 2 days before ovulation. The accupuncture seriously helped with my cycle and I felt like it was all perfect and felt positive very early on.
    Anyway, I just have to wait it out now until Tuesday when AF would be due and then keep my fingers crossed that this will be it for us. I have started jabbing my clexane and will see the recurrent miscarriage clinic from about 6 or 7 weeks. I don't want bloods taken because it will just stress me out but will get a scan as soon as possible.

Anyway if anyone from real life knows me from here, please don't talk about it IRL until I feel like I am ready. This is especially because DH is very hesitant and private and I don't want him to feel uncomfortable.

Good luck everyone and I really hope that all of your BFP's are just around the corner!
    I'll work out how to put the pic up and link it.

xx

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelbubs - I said it in the graduates thread but I can't help but say it again... CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP!!!!! So excited for you hun! I hope that little line keeps getting darker and that all goes well until your first scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol I have to say congrats here too because it's just so exciting xxxxxxx

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Angelbubs!! Sending lots of sticky vibes your way!