Closed Thread
Page 45 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    ~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just wanted to pop in to say good luck to those testing in the next couple of days!!!!! Hope to see more BFP's!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stretch and monkey - good luck for your testing I am 9dpo today and still no tests in the house! Agree with the sore boobies they are getting worse each cycle!

Just sending a big hug out to angelmummy for ur scan tomorrow we will all be thinking of you xxxx

Welcome miggins and sorry for your loss the ladies in here keep me upbeat on the ttc journey

How are all the mummy's to be going???

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jacks81 For This Useful Post:

miggins  (30-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks GraciesMummy for the best wishes with our testing!

Jacks, you're so good. I wish I was that good. 9po and discovered I actually had 2 FRER left, not 1 (don't ask why I was looking in the packet she says guiltily ). So of course I had to test, 9dpo and while it was FMU I'd been up at 3am to pee so probably not super-strong... BFN. I should have known better

Stay strong girls... now I just have to hold of for a few more days to stop driving myself mad!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok stretch no more testing until 12 dpo! You are the same dpo as me! Just pretend you don't have any tests left/ Tell dp to hide it from you ! Lots of baby dust to us nearing the end of our tww!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    oh Stretched!!! you have to hide them! or pee on the last one and not buy any more just yet!! that bfp will be worth the wait

Good Luck Jacks! stick it out and for your bfp

Hi Gracies love the pic of your lil Bumpkin!!!

AFM: DP asked me last night if there was a chance for Christmas! *sign* I told him I hope so but just have to wait and see!! AF has left and I am off on a training camp Thursday/Friday, yay for crawling through mud and climbing walls- how is this team building!!!?

Hello to anyone I missed!!

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So we've kicked off another cycle of injections as of yesterday, our very last chance for 2011! This has been a massive year, I'm exhausted.

I go back to FS on Monday to check on follie growth. I'll be going on my own for the first time as DH will be going fishing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Good luck on Monday miggins, my fingers are crossed for you

Stretched, 9 dpo is still early. I only got a faint BFP on 11 DPO with the early response one. There is still hope

jacks to you too

AFM I'm positive I o'ed on CD25/26 lots of EWCM. Only 12 days late lol but at least it happened. I'm unsure when to expect my period as my loss was on 1st Nov. I'm only DPO 4 or 5 and already I'm holding back on buying a test. I had to get a few things at the supermarket tonight and it took all my strength to walk past that aisle My boobs are really sore, but being only half a week after o I'm thinking it can't be pg symptoms.... can it? lol

Tonight I went to my email (which I never check lol) and had to delete and unsubscribe from the BH weekly pg updates I would be going on 9 weeks... it kind of brought it back a bit and I'm feeling a bit sad...
    Last edited by delirium; 30-11-2011 at 22:12.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

miggins  (01-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Good luck miggins! :babydust:

Any typos are thanks to sausage fingers and a touch screen

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Me&Smooches For This Useful Post:

miggins  (01-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw Delerium, I know upsetting it was to unsubscribe to my due date threads. I still feel the odd twinge when I see that month posting about a new milestone - they're all finding out genders now, . Yay for O though, better late than never! Hopefully you caught the egg. The 'symptoms' I've been having started about 3dpo, so lets see if they are in my head or real, but they started early.

Miggins - glad I'm not the only one who's DH plans ever-so-unmissable fishing/golf/you-name-it for the worst times! Good luck with your appointment!!

Lama and Jacks - I know, I know, it was too early. Sat will be CD12, have had BFPs at CD11 before. I really want to test in the morning (CD11) as I am sick as with this cough-cold and will have to go to doc if not better in the a.m. - so would prefer to not waste the appointment, may as well get bloods ordered at the same time (hopefully, assuming there's a BFP).

Just need to work out how to get FMU when I'm up peeing every 3 hours all night...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Thinking of all of you in the TWW, hope there are a few more graduates very soon :-)

I went for my dating scan today and we saw a little heartbeat, I'm measuring bang on 6 weeks, hoping this is a take home baby. Thinking of you all and I hope you don't mind me stalking xx