Closed Thread
Page 43 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Tigger, pooey to the witch arriving! Have a nice mental break and look forward to seeing you again here in future!

Jacks, such restraint. I have about 7 ICs and 1 FRER, so will take absolute self control not to test early. I am letting myself test 1 day early so it's on the weekend though. Hopefully you, Cheekymonkey and I can make another trifector of BFPs!

Angelmummy, it's a shame that you need to have a break. I am pretty selective about what threads I read because I know some will get me too fired up. I have enough trouble dealing with the posts some of my 'friends' think are necessary to share on facebook - I don't want to have to deal with it here either!

Lama, I'd be no chance to make it through the weekend without testing if I were in your shoes. there's a BFP waiting to appear for you!

Delirium, I'm pretty in tune as well and my post-mc cycles are so crazy it makes it all harder to deal with as well.

AFM: trying to keep busy (hard to do this AND procrastinate to avoid starting the housework backlog) to take my mind of my crazy body. Lots possible symptoms to spot, but I just need to be patient until it's time to POAS because it could all be in my head!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to Berniegirl . Wishing you a healthy and sticky bubba.

Tiggerfildes - Not sure if you have started your break yet from BH but just wanted you to know that I am sorry that AF arrived and your hopes dashed. Enjoy your christmas break in Canada and look forward to hearing from you when you are ready in the new year.

Delerium - Hope you body gets back to its rhythm soon. I think my body is out of sync too - I usually ovulate around day 14 - but I think this month it was early around day 10 - so don't know if I caught it or not as I wan't expecting it.

Lamabana - Have you caved yet? for a BFP. It would be nice to get some more good news.

Angelmummy82 - Hope you get a scan at your appt. People can opinionated and insensitive. I tend not to read those kind of posts - I hope that BH comes back to supportive place for you.

Jacks81 - I think stretched is right and we will testing all about the same time. Here is to the TWW going quickly and BFP all around.

Stretched - How are you going in the TWW. I am trying not to symptom watch as I have been disappointed before with my body/mind playing tricks on me. I do wonder if all in my head - when I think about being pregnant my boobs get sore. I keep telling myself it is way too early to start to feel anythink but it doesn't stop me thinking it. I would really like a xmas BFP.

Hello to the TCC after miscarriage graduates Ja and Gracie's Mummy .

Hello to anyone else I missed. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Bernie girl. Fabulous news.

Big hugs to tigger. Hope it's your turn soon. Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes cheeky Xmas BFP would be great for sure! B00bies have been giving me 'symptoms' all the time since my M/C so I'm not even listening to them anymore! Having the same feeling in the uterus/cervix area, especially when walking, but also having problems to the rear making everything sensitive (sorry TMI) I'm wondering if I've got hemmorhoids again, had them after DD was born, and some googling confirms they can be caused by preg hormones. Either way if my discomfort continues after testing date and no BFP I'll be seeing the doc, things do not feel 'normal' in the whole pelvis area, that's for sure!

Testing next Sunday so just over 1 week to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    *sigh* just when I thought I would test this morning AF arrived *sigh* thought we had a good chance this time too. Back to the drawing board

Good luck to anyone else testing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that Lama. After holding out for so long to test too... Big Hugs for you and DP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry lama that really sux :-( I hope it's not much longer for you hun. Make sure you do some nice things for yourself over the next few days xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Sorry to hear AF has come Lama and I agree with angelmummy, do something nice for yourself. Get a massage, a nice glass of wine and a movie, something to raise your spirits

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Thanks ladies! Has been a hard day today. DP even said how great it would be to be UTD for Christmas *sigh* had to hold back a few tears after that. I know it takes time was just hopeful I guess. We will try again should O around the 11th, the POAS Christmas Eve

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lama I am so hoping you get the best christmas present! Hang in there xx