Closed Thread
Page 42 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations Berniegirl !!!!

Tigger and Mmh, hopefully clearer (postive!) results for you both in a few days.

Tigger, you made me laugh, to think a 'farty bum' is a good sign! Wind has eased but still more than normal, very bloated and have the same feeling like my bladder is slamming into my uterus/cervix area when I walk with a full/half-full bladder - so all good signs, trying so hard not to get carried away just in case.

Delirium, my cycles have been out of whack since my m/c, that's why I used OPKs for this first time this cycle. Last cycle (37 days) I was monitoring CM, which has always been a reliable sign for me, and I think my body tried to O once but musn't have and then tried again a week later (AF 2 weeks after that). So hang in there. Also I think the remnant preg hormones in our systems cause weird symptoms all the time too, so it's hard to stay sane!

Hi to the sticking-around-grads (hope to join you soon!) and the other ladies. Anyone else due to test early Dec with Cheeky and I? 10 days and counting....

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CD1 Am pretty devastated. We won't be able to try again till January so I am going to try to take a break from BH - all the baby talk and BFPs make me too sad.

Fx for Lama and everyone still waiting! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sory to read AF is here tigger. That tiny spark of hope does terribile things to your poor hurting heart dosen't it. Please be gentle on yourself and I look forward to a positive New Years Message from you. Big Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Aww tigger I am so sorry af turned up, I had everything crossed for u! Wishing you all the best for this rocky journey & I hope January sees that bfp! I know what u mean about all the baby/pregnancy talk it makes me feel disappointed that I am not there. Would have nearly been half way had we not m/c. We are all here for u, look us up when u pop back in

Well I think af is due any day from tomorrow through to Tuesday. Might hold off testing until next week if I can! We also put so much weight in peeing to get 2 pink lines! Why can't it be more simple!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Bubhub

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww Tigger - So sorry hun, AF is an evil witch!! At least you know now i suppose, no more torturous false positives... you can just enjoy the festive season and hopefully start off the New Year with a BFP! I'm so sorry babe, i know how much you wanted to be pregnant before Christmas.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lama - Good luck for when you test!!!! I cant believe how strong you are waiting until next week to poas... stronger than most of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm sorry Tigger. I can understand why you need a break from BH, it can be depressing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretched View Post
    Delirium, my cycles have been out of whack since my m/c, that's why I used OPKs for this first time this cycle. Last cycle (37 days) I was monitoring CM, which has always been a reliable sign for me, and I think my body tried to O once but musn't have and then tried again a week later (AF 2 weeks after that). So hang in there. Also I think the remnant preg hormones in our systems cause weird symptoms all the time too, so it's hard to stay sane!
    I had the pre o signs too. I was surprised but know my body well and thought I would o in a day, but like you it didn't happen. It's the first month I haven't ovulated since a teen (not including in pg of course), it's rather depressing but what can I do.

I think I might invest in some OPK's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Thanks gracies I just don't want to go thru the heart ache of not knowing after a bfp. May well test in the morning though if I cave

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs tigger I'm so sorry you have been through this heartache the past few days. I'm hoping it's not long for you Hun xx

Lama good luck tomorrow if you cave ;-)

Hope everyone else is doing ok? Jacks haven't heard from you or cherished in a while, thinking about you both.

I'm still feeling very nervous, hoping to have a peek next Thursday and I'm praying for a healthy heartbeat.

I'm having a break from BH for a few days. Unfortunately there have been some truly terrible posts the last few days which have deeply hurt me and other friends who post in the loss threads. Im hoping next week is a new week and BH is back to the supportive place it should be.

Hope you all have a great weekend xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!
    Sorry have been missing in action trying to keep occupied in my tww!
    I think im now 4dpo if i did infact ovulate on cd16 - we gave it a good go dh and i so fingers crossed, if not then im giving myself a break for christmas!

Stretched i think i will be testing around the same time as you but i dont have any tests in the house! so will only test if af is late!

Angelmummy - sorry to hear that nasty people have been posting on the forum can you complain about them to bub hub? Good luck for your sneak peak next thursday let me know how you go xx

Hello to the other ladies and so happy for those sticky bubs of yours! Im really hoping its my time soon......

Have a good weekend