Closed Thread
Page 4 of 120 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mummylip - naturopaths are great, I love mine. Fx for your November miracle.

Jacks - how many dpo will you be on Wednesday? Enjoy your Cup weekend

Lama - poor you, I know how you feel. I would have been 12 weeks last Thurs, we had a family reunion on Fri and I was going to announce there. I was really in a bad way that day. Be kind to yourself xx

mmh - so sorry to see you here, how awful especially after that false hope of the high hcg. I understand totally about wanting to be UTD again right away, I was exactly the same. I hope it happens soon for you.

AFM - 11dpo today, have been ridiculously emotional today, really down and terribly cranky. Unfortunately I often feel this way right before AF so I am feeling extra sad thinking I am probably out this month. I was feeling hopeful because I've had a headache for five days now and I don't usually get headaches, and I've also been really tired like I am getting the flu. But I don't know, today it's just all a bit much, there have been FOUR BFP announcements in my testing thread and I just feel so black and bleak and like ill never be pregnant again. I wanted a honeymoon bub extra much, I want it to be ME in the July due date section. Sorry for the downer poor me post, one of those days I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    tigger its not over until the witch shows I have everything crossed for you! we are all allowed to have down days wouldn't be human if we didn't pretty sure we will all be getting bfp 's from the shiny new thread :babydust:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigger, I feel exactly the same, so you are not alone. I am such a negative nancy the past few days and I have just given up all hope now - so unlike me. I just really feel for woman who have reccurent miscarriages and are long term TTCers. It must be so....difficult *sigh*. I would have been 20 weeks yesterday and feeling down in the dumps and over it, tbh. I just hate everything

(...except giraffes. I do love giraffes. And my friends call me the giraffe as i'm 6'0" hehe)

Hi Stretched Can't believe your cycle was 37 days. I would have gone mental by then. Good luck, and hope you have the self control!!

Sorry that you are here, mmh & ocean. It's not too soon, we totally understand

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bernie sod this stupid ride, let's get off and run away to Africa and live in a tree on the Serengeti with the giraffes.

I'm out - spotting today, AF is on her way

(Have you been to Africa? Soooo many giraffes!!! It's heaven).
    Last edited by tiggerfields; 29-10-2011 at 10:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for Hi girls, thanks for welcome
    So sad to see there's a few of us. Mmh I was following yr story, and sadly mine turned out the same way. sorry for your loss.
    Will come back to do personals later, just wanted to pop my head in and say hi and thanks for the welcome. Its nice to be able to chat with you ladies, as I didn't tell any friends about my m/c so now have nobody to talk about it with.
    To all
    Last edited by RenovatorMum; 29-10-2011 at 12:37. Reason: Add stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi tigger sorry to hear af is on her way. I will be 12dpo on wednesday. It's been four months since my mc so hoping to get a bfp again soon it seems everyone I know is utd!!!

Hello to the newbies and welcome!this forum is full of support and all the ladies are just lovely.

Off to a friends place tonight who has an eight week old baby who also miscarried before her at eleven weeks. It gives me hope that one day we all deserve that happy ending.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mummylip - thanks for the vote of confidence on my self restraint. I don't have much hope for myself either - especially not since I ordered 10HPTs with my internet cheapie OPKs, plus 2 FRER sitting in the cupboard... hmmm... no POAS before AF due? Not likely!

LamaBana - Hope your friday was good, I enjoyed my bonus day off but missing Melbourne Cup makes me a bit homesick at this time of year.

Mmh and Ocean - so sorry for your losses and lots of and for you both.

Tigger - Sorry that the witch arrived! Hopefully she will be gone swiftly so you can start enjoying some BDing again. If I have another long cycle like last time we'll probably be testing buddies this cycle - there are BFPs on the way for us all soon!

Berniegirl - I understand being a bit low, I would have been 20 weeks just over a week ago and it definitely got to me that I should have been at the half way mark.

RenovatorMum - Talk away. Only a few people knew I was preg and that I lost the bub, it's definitely nice to know I have you guys to vent to when having a bad day!

Jacks - I hope you had a nice visit with your friend and cuddling their 'happy ending'. As much as cuddling/seeing a bub brings a tear to my eye I'm so clucky that my broodiness overcomes my grief and I always enjoy the snuggle (which is lucky when surrounded by mums!).

AFM - CD6 and the witch has left the building, hopefully that will be the last I see of her for the next 9 months! Now I just need to wait for DH to get home from work so we can start practicing ready for O time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean10 View Post
    mmh - I know exactly how you feel.....sending you lots of hugs....I am the same I m/c 2 weeks ago and I knew then I wanted to try right away just took sometime to cry and get mad and then I knew after 2 weeks I would start trying again. I am not over it but I was meant to be pregnant my life was planned for it so I need to get back there, will never forget my little baby I lost though.

Hope you are ok, its a pretty horrific experience I will never forget the feeling or what I saw. Take care.
    So sorry for your loss xx
    What I seen on Thursday will forever haunt me, i stared for a good 10 minutes but held onto hope that it was nothing, but I knew, inside me i knew!
    I will never forget my baby either, I was so worried about the backlash of TTC immediatley, i havnt even stopped bleeding yet :/ but i dont want to wait i want that baby, that feeling of fullfilment, I want to complete my family

Quote Originally Posted by LamaBana82 View Post
    oh mmh, I am so sorry for your loss!
    have been reading some of your other posts and was keeping everything would be ok.
    Lots of for you
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfildes View Post
    mmh - so sorry to see you here, how awful especially after that false hope of the high hcg. I understand totally about wanting to be UTD again right away, I was exactly the same. I hope it happens soon for you.

AFM - 11dpo today, have been ridiculously emotional today, really down and terribly cranky. Unfortunately I often feel this way right before AF so I am feeling extra sad thinking I am probably out this month. I was feeling hopeful because I've had a headache for five days now and I don't usually get headaches, and I've also been really tired like I am getting the flu. But I don't know, today it's just all a bit much, there have been FOUR BFP announcements in my testing thread and I just feel so black and bleak and like ill never be pregnant again. I wanted a honeymoon bub extra much, I want it to be ME in the July due date section. Sorry for the downer poor me post, one of those days I guess.
    Thank you
    for you, I hope to see you in the july thread too, my birthday is july it would be a nice present!!

Quote Originally Posted by RenovatorMum View Post
    Sorry for Hi girls, thanks for welcome
    So sad to see there's a few of us. Mmh I was following yr story, and sadly mine turned out the same way. sorry for your loss.
    Will come back to do personals later, just wanted to pop my head in and say hi and thanks for the welcome. Its nice to be able to chat with you ladies, as I didn't tell any friends about my m/c so now have nobody to talk about it with.
    To all
    I am so sorry Wish it turned out better for you

Well its been 7 days since i 1st started spotting and 3 days since i officially lost my baby, yes i know the day because i seen and felt it!!!

I just want the bleeding to stop so i can start to get ready to rumble and with some luck ill be in the due in july thread

to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    *sigh*
    Day 28 and AF is here. Down in the dumps.

Thinking of buying an OPK next cycle. Who has used them before? Do you just use them like a preg test? How many are in a pack and do you test every day? Thanks for any help and good luck to all the other ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by berniegirl View Post
    *sigh*
    Day 28 and AF is here. Down in the dumps.

Thinking of buying an OPK next cycle. Who has used them before? Do you just use them like a preg test? How many are in a pack and do you test every day? Thanks for any help and good luck to all the other ladies
    That sucks hun!!! I hate af!!

I've used them Not at all like preg test. Depends on how long ur cycle is on when u use them. I have a 29 day cycle (although clomid slightly shortened that last time!!) and I start day 10 till I get a positive (usually day 14). U must not use fmu! That's very important and a massive difference to preg tests. Also the test line must be darker or the same as the control line to be positive. A faint line is negative on opks. Also a massive difference to preg tests.

Sorry about af mate. Goodluck this cycle!! Xox