Closed Thread
Page 39 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    ~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mmh - try again with FMU tomorrow...

Tigger - weird that a line came up after 10mins. This has happened to me before but only when UTD. Sorry you have to wait a few days now to POAS. I hope you get your BFP very soon...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Good luck tigger! How confusing! fx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigger!! That sounds hopeful to me!! Maybe you didn't wait long enough before you went to bed? Ohhh hope you can test again soon. I will be stalking your result!

AFM, Have had cramps and lower back pain the last few days so thought MAYBE. But guess that can also be a sign that AF is on the way (AF is due Saturday). Don't want to test until at least Sunday as it plays with my head too much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfildes View Post
    Argh! Just went to chuck out my BFN test from this morning - an internet cheapie. I peed on it about 5:30am and when nothing came up after a couple of minutes I went back to bed. Now there's a line there!! Apparently you have to discard them after 10 minutes? I've kept them out all day before though (last cycle when I wasn't UTD) and nothing ever came up...

Anyway I just tested now (9:30am here) with my last FRER and BFN. So I guess it was a false positive. Alas cruel world!!!

Can't get FRER's here in Singapore (I can't find an early test anywhere, they're all 'from the day your period is due) so I can't get another one to use with FMU tomorrow

Wish I'd chucked the stupid test straight away now!
    exactly the same thing happened with me!
    I couldnt find the FRER though I just got the normal FR test!
    AF is due any day now!

Hope you get a BFP xx

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope we ALL do!

Just found an English brand and did it an hour ago @ 8pm. Got a line but it's sooo faint. I've done a thread in the main forum - would have posted here but figure most of you are in bed by now and I needed feedback!!

Doing a ClearBlue Digi in the morning, but it's a 'day your period is due' one. Have two regular ClearBlues to take away with us too. Lord give me strength not to pee on them all at once...!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tigger (still up cos I'm in WA so think that's the same time zone?) I just saw your pic, I can see a line but not sure if it's evap or not cos in the pic it doesn't look like it has any colour? If you can see a tinge of the test colour then I say BFP - just 1 sleep then you'll have FMU to test again!

Mmh, hope you also get a BFP in the morning.

Sorry I don't have many messages on my screen to do lots of personals but I do recall that Cheeky, you and I will be testing buddies in less than 2 weeks!

Trying very hard not to go crazy with the symptom spotting since I am just 2-3dpo but had shocking trapped wind last night and still struggling with it a bit all day - wind was an early symptom both other times, but not this early, so think it's probably just a bad choice of eating coleslaw 2 days in a row! I can live in hope though can't I?

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Stretched

The line is purple - really washed-out pale purple. Fx!

Hope your farty tum is a good sign, time we all crashed the grads thread I reckon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going to have to search for the pic now Tigger since I had a bad dream and can't sleep now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigger, where are you? Did you test this morning?? Wake uuuuuuuuup

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol Bernie! I logged on to see Tiggers FMU result too but just realized its only 5am in Singapore.... I guess we'll have to wait patiently