Closed Thread
Page 37 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Mmh if af hasn't arrived yet it isn't over yet. You may have o'd later because of your m/c. Don't give up hope

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Mmh - Im sorry it was BFN hun I agree tho that its not over until AF arrives. Your not silly at all! Colostrum is a pretty convincing sign... I would have been wondering too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    MMH Hugs hun

Giggle I can also be a compulsive POAS'er. It is so addictive. But I'm also going to show constraint in the 2ww and not test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Go delirium resisting POAS good luck!

mmh sorry it's so hard. I really hope your bfp is just around the corner.

Good luck to the TWWers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone ,

I don't think I have been on here for a nearly a week - as usual it seems that the thread has moved fast. So I don't think I can do personal to everyone - but I will try and get on here more regularly.

Welcome to the new additions since I have been last on. I hope your stay is short.

Hi MummyLip - how are you going? Hoping everything is going well. I am glad to see you are sticking around.

Rach85 - did I read somewhere a number of pages back that congratulations are in order and you made the Quinella? Such lovely news that so many ladies are getting their BFP.

Tiggerfildes - Sorry to hear it still BFN today - that BFN turn to BFP in the next few days and stops the torture of the TWW.

MMH - I am sorry that it was BFN - I hate all the waiting and guessing surrounding pregnancy symptoms too but I can't help myself - I think it is just human nature when you want a baby. I was convinced last cycle that I was pregnant but wasn't -- although I was convinced with my first two pregnancies. So I was right 2 out of 3 times - which isn't too bad I suppose - I think better than the weatherman at prediction. Has arrived yet? Maybe it is just taking a while to show positive.

Delirium - You are a stronger women than me - I can't help myself at day 10

LamaBana82 - How are you going? Am I correct you are in the TWW too. for a BFP.

Jacks 81 - Good luck egg catching.

Stretch - for ovulation. I think we will be testing partners - I was thinking about starting testing around the 5th too.

Giggle & Hoot - How are you going? I hope all is going smoothly.

Hi to Renovator Mum and AngelMummy82 if you are still stalking TCC. I haven't seen any recent post in my quick look through but hope all is well.

AFM: Day 14 today and so are trying to egg catch. Not sure if I have ovulated yet as not testing but have BD everyday since day 10. But think I will take tonight off - feeling tired tonight. DH is happy with all this BD- but it is a bit of a marathon espicially when work is so busy.
    Last edited by cheekymonkey01; 22-11-2011 at 21:17. Reason: spelling

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok so I tested using Crystal Clear with FMU and i THINK and it could be my mind or it could be evap or i dunno, but there is the faintest of faint 2nd line i have to squint and look properly but i swear I can see something!

AF is due tomorrow, with DS I didnt get a positive until the day after my missed period, so im still holding out a teency bit of hope, is that stupid??

I swear guys, its there!!

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mmh - sounds very promising!! I always found the Crystal Clear to be a bit less sensitive and slower to show a BFP. I got a BFP with FRER 3 days before CC showed 2 lines!!
    I have my FX for a much darker and more obvious line tomorrow!! how exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No doubt im getting worked up over nothing but its there, I keep looking and its there just so faint if i just look at it normally its not there but if i hold it to the window its there!
    WIll buy more tonight, what do you think is the most sensitive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    First response are the most sensitive supermarket ones. Crystal Clear aren't as good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely First Response mmh, it sounds very promising. If you can hold onto a wee for a few hours without having a drink then test again today if you can buy a FR. Good luck.