Closed Thread
Page 35 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just a quick post so sorry, no personals today, just excited and had to share with people who understand!

After 2 days of 'almost' +OPK and lots of EWCM, yesterday (CD28) 11.30am a VERY positive OPK and more EWCM! Woohoo, I can't believe how dark they go when it's actually + ... and back just just a faint line today. I had some sharp pain in my left side in the evening, so hoping that O has or is about to happen. Also CM back to normal today which I believe is a good sign that it's happened.

Thankfully DH was feeling a bit better last night so managed to BD - even tho I've now come down with the cold as well! Also good chance of BDing the next 2 nights - as per SMEP - as well so, yay! Can give ourselves a good chance at a BFP this (loooong) cycle.

So I'll call today zeroDPO and starting the 2WW due to test on 5th (but will test on 4th cos it's a Sunday then I don't have to find out just before I go to work. Last 2 preg's I got BFPs at CD11, but please help give me strength to wait til 4th!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    good luck stretched! fx for a bfp on the 4th!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    That sounds promising Stretch But doesn't the 2ww just suck? lol feels like forever

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the kind words chicks

BFN this morning again, sigh. I just wanna be UTD, why is it so hard?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    I am still keeping for you Tigger! and lots of

I was going to test this morning but was a little scared too! Still think I will try and hold off until AF is actually late. I am going away for work end of next week for a "Survivor" style training camp arghhh yep the whole doing challenges for food/shelter etc, although having been on a few I know we get it all anyway! I will have to know by then just incase there are any activities I can't/don't want to do! lol. At home sick today, though seem to be improving ever so slightly, think the fever has broken finally. wonder if it is all related to being UTD

Anyway Happy Tuesday to everyone!

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the kind words chicks

BFN this morning again, sigh. I just wanna be UTD, why is it so hard?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    so sorry to hear that tigger seeing that one solitary line is a horrible feeling I know it can be hard but just hang in there.

Lama I know what you mean about waiting until you are overdue. I tested 4 days early when I got the BPF then 4 days later m/c. I wished I hadn't even tested, but then I would of known of the loss even without the pos test. I've made a decision from now on to not test early.

Well I'm rather shocked but it seems I'm o'ing this month, a few days late and I have had quite bad ovary pains, far worse than I normally get. I don't know whether it's going to amount to anything but we'll see I guess... now for the dreaded 2ww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Good luck delirium fx for u

I was so close to testing before but know how devo I will be if its negative. Maybe Friday if I can't wait until I am late. Being sick isn't helping as before I m/c apart from af not showing I had been sick with flu like symptoms. Now I'm reading too much into it!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many dpo are you Lama? for you that when you test you get a lovely BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Giggle: 10/11dpo af is due Saturday. Thanks for asking. Have been thinking of u after reading of ur concerns in the graduates thread. We are all here for u Giggle and will always welcome you here to check on us until we can all join u in the graduates thread!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Bubhub