Closed Thread
Page 32 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jacks - good luck catching the egg.

Lama - hope you'll make a quinella in here!

AF is due 26th for me too. I am REALLY PMSy though so I am sure we are out this month. Sigh. I'll test 10dpo onwards as we are going on holiday with DS so i want to have a few wines without feeling guilty.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tiggerflides are you having cramping? I hope it is implantation and not AF. Good luck testing!

Lamabana how are you going?

Ja good luck testing too sending loads of to you.

Jacks good luck catching eggy. I hope you find something nice for your birthday. You are the same age as me now. Happy Birthday.

Stretched do you usually have long cycles. Maybe start bding every second day just in case. Good luck!

AFM: Thanks for all the congratulations and support I really couldnt have done it without your encouragement, advice and TLC. I will hang around in the background and keep an eye on you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone tell me what to expect re the mc.. I lost the baby last Friday (ie 8 days ago), still bleeding a little. I'm wondering when we could expect to be ttc again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chew the Mintie View Post
    Can anyone tell me what to expect re the mc.. I lost the baby last Friday (ie 8 days ago), still bleeding a little. I'm wondering when we could expect to be ttc again?
    If it's a natural mc (ie no d and c required) our dr said to refrain from dtd while bleeding (risk of infection etc) and then for dating purposes have one full cycle before ttc again. The concern is waiting for the hcg to be out of your system so you dont get false positives.

If intervention was required alot of drs ask you to wait 3 months for healing and your body to regulate again but it really is a personal choice.

Sorry for your loss hun xo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rach85 For This Useful Post:

Chew the Mintie  (20-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afm.... I may have gotten a faint posi on an Internet cheapy this morning..... Not 100% sure. Posted a pic in one of the other threads but it was huge and came out blurry but I'll see what the girls in there say! Dh can see it too.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK.. I am not sure that will work for me anyway as I'm breastfeeding, cycles have been about 2 months.. I think we'll prob just leave it to fate and not try or prevent.. mind you we are going away so think there'll be no opportunity and this is all hypothetical

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everybody - still half asleep so will read through and do personals later

So I don't want to get my hopes up but AF is due Thursday and although I had a BFN when i POAS (they are only internet cheapies so although they say they are sensative i doubt they are) this morning I wiped and there was blood (tiny tiny bit) and it was slightly pink tinged.

I know that DH and I DTD last night (sorry TMI) but I bhave never had this happen (with or without pregnancy) so I am keeping my fingeres crossed that its our month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Delisa I am quietly cheering for you and hoping in a couple of days we can go all out! Have you got any first response? If it's implantation spotting then it can take a couple of days after you see it before you get a positive. I have had it with both my pregnancies. So so hoping it's another hpt in here xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh Rach I just saw your post too, wow this is getting exciting. If you can both see it then I'm saying congratulations!!!! Awesome news :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And Rach congratulations - i saw your test in the other thread and thats def a BFP