Closed Thread
Page 3 of 120 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Giggle & Hoot - Will be thinking of you and your darling Josh next Friday also
    Going to have to start hitting myself on the head i think as I can feel myself slipping the closer it gets. Bit surprised/proud of myself that I am not letting my fear take over and we are both still in TTC mode.

berniegirl - hope you find out either way so you can either celebrate or move onto getting ready to try next month I hate that wait and mine was a bit of a B this month and came 2 days late.

Hope everyone else is well. I can't read through properly as I have a 2 year old boy doing what 2 year old boys do best - destroy my house and my sanity and anything else he comes into contact with But I loves him anyways

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ocean - you're definitely not alone in wanting to be UTD again ASAP, I was the same and I think a few of the other ladies here were too.

Bernie - for us both, we're not out yet...

Delisa and Giggle, thinking of you both

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Hi Girls

Just a quick note to remind you all that the rules of bubhub are that you can have tickers in your signature, but they must be tickers from bubhub (the reason is to do with the amount of bandwidth and size of various tickers).

If you have a different ticker, you will be ask to remove it.

Also, if you have an issue or question about the rules or about a request from a moderator - please report or pm a mod direct. Any complaints posted on the forum wont really be appreciated much (and its against the rules to complain about mod decisions on the forum anyway )

Thanks - and I wish you all the best in your journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, I was lurking on the old thread and we're now officially TTC so making sure to join up here!

It's so exciting that all the worked for so many on the last thread so lets throw lots of it around here and hopefully there will be lots more of us graduating very soon!!

Sorry for everyone's losses, especially those who have lost so recently. It's such a difficult time and working out when is 'right' to start TTC again is such a personal thing. I've now had 2 x AF since my missed m/c & D&C and this cycle feeling very much ready. DH is also very excited and we're trying to focus on what a fun and exciting time it is and trying hard not to stress about what may or may not be.

So last cycle was 37 days! CM suggested I O'd around CD20-21 but i either O'd later or have a long LP (which I believe is not a bad thing). I started stressing because I read that Oing after CD21 produces poor quality eggs - but I conceived DD on a very long cycle after coming off OC, I would have O'd on about CD35!!! And there's nothing 'bad egg' about her!!

So here we go, CD5 and going to try to stick to the SMEP and NO testing until after AF is due (eek! How ever will I have that much self control?)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelbubs Yay that DH will be home in time. I hope you got lots of bding in last night and today. I have a good feeling about this month for you.

Welcome Stretched and Renovator Mum sorry to hear of your losses and I hope you both get sticky bfps very soon.

Stretched surely you won't last till after AF is due. This is a very bad thread for POAS addicts. I also have longish cycles around 35 days so day 21 is O time for me.

Tiggerflides and Bernie's girl good luck for testing. I hope you both get those two dark lines we all long for.

Delisa love your post about your DS my DD also likes to do the same.

Giggle and Hoot how did your scan go? I hope you saw a strong heart beat ticking away. Maybe there will be two. Let us know how you went.

Gracie's mummy how are you going? Scan for you soon?

AFM: Had trouble getting onto this thread on my iphone so haven't been keeping up but now DD is asleep I thought I would write a quick post. Waiting to O.... tick tock! Keeping very busy off to graduation dinner at my work tonight and went to my support group this week. Off to cuddle a newborn this arvo which I know will be bittersweet. I am so excited about holding him though. Also, my bestie is due in less than three weeks but they think bubs' growth has slowed so she is having a scan this arvo. all is ok. Oh and my naturopath checked my iron levels and she put me on a supplement because my ferriten was low.

Hope everyone else is well. Jacks81 and ja haven't heard form you two lately. Hope you are both doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Mummylip
    Im in the dreaded tww and cant test until next wednesday so not much to report on here!. What is everyone up to for cup weekend? DH and i are cleaning up our renovation rubble that has been increasing on the side of the house - lucky its fenced in so the neighbours cant see. Glad your seeing a naturopath - i reckon all gp's should recommend them where we are ttc im hoping mine works a miracle soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    hi ladies :waves: I had a mini meltdown last night has been 8 weeks post m/c :sigh: fx for next month. DP & I are heading out for a bike ride soon thanks to dear old lizzy for giving us the day off woohoo. hope all perthites enjoy the long weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, is it ok if i join you?
    I just found out I lost my baby, I knew i had after what i had seen and felt yesterday!

I guess you may think its too soon, but I want a baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    mmh - I know exactly how you feel.....sending you lots of hugs....I am the same I m/c 2 weeks ago and I knew then I wanted to try right away just took sometime to cry and get mad and then I knew after 2 weeks I would start trying again. I am not over it but I was meant to be pregnant my life was planned for it so I need to get back there, will never forget my little baby I lost though.

Hope you are ok, its a pretty horrific experience I will never forget the feeling or what I saw. Take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    oh mmh, I am so sorry for your loss!
    have been reading some of your other posts and was keeping everything would be ok.
    Lots of for you