Closed Thread
Page 29 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi - can anyone tell me what to expect? I had a mc on Saturday.. (after seeing heartbeat on scan on Fri ) Atm it doesnt feel like I could ever conceive again (cramps, bleeding). I am breastfeedingwhich has been bringing on strong cramps like afterpains (which I guess they are) but I dont think I've had any since this morningactually. Would I expect to gear up to O in a few weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Really sorry to hear that Mintie I'm in the same boat, wondering when my cycle will settle back down. After 24 hours of really heavy bleeding I continued to bleed about another 3 days, so I would think the fact you are still cramping and bleeding is normal.

It so nice to see a number of BFP's here. It gives me hope that I can move pass this and conceive again.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Chew the Mintie  (16-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wrote that in the morning, and now its evening I am feeling more human - cramping has settled I think. And yeah, it seems weird to think I could conceive again somehow... but it's early days. Hopefully we'll both be reporting our BFPs too in days to come Delirium.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew the Mintie For This Useful Post:

delirium  (16-11-2011)

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Delerium & Mintie - I'm so sorry to hear of your losses ...
    I think every single one of us have felt like we just couldnt think about conceiving again and putting ourselves through pregnancy again but i think it is just a very natural and normal part of the grief process after a loss... you might be surprised at how quickly you decide to start ttc again. Give yourself time to grieve and heal emotionally...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Gracie'sMummy~ For This Useful Post:

Chew the Mintie  (16-11-2011),delirium  (16-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Gracie. I am sure it will happen it somehow seems very farfetched at the moment, lol.

DH can't wait to try again, says it's up to me totally etc.

I have had a lot of thoughts going around in my head that I'm sure are normal etc.. ie fear of conceiving another baby only to have it die again :-(

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mintie - I am 10wks pregnant after a m/c in Aug and I still fear every single day that something is wrong... Every little twinge or even an hour of non-nausea I think "oh no, it's happening again"....... An unfortunate side effect of a loss. But, it will all be worth the heartache and worry in the end. My only advice is just give yourself time to grieve. Everyone is different but you might surprise yourself how strong the urge to TTC again is when O time comes around.
    I hope your sticky and healthy bub is just around the corner... Xox

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Gracie'sMummy~ For This Useful Post:

Chew the Mintie  (17-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's a trifecta

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MummyLip For This Useful Post:

Chew the Mintie  (17-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhhhhh congratulations Mummy lip!! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chew, sorry for your loss. I've only had a missed mc and d&c, so I can't help you with what to expect, sorry. I hope it passes soon for you. Welcome to the thread too.
    After my first loss, I felt just like you, like it would never happen and absolutely terrified of being pg again, but you've just got to take it a day at a time, you will get there.

I just wanted to say a huge congratulations to mummylip
    That's so cool!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwwww mummylip that is so so awesome!!!!!!! Im so happy for you, what a rollercoaster you have been on! Hoping you have a wonderful event free 9 months, glad to be sharing the journey with you xxxxxx