Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay Renovatormum Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Reno mum! what wonderful news!! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Renovator Mum! That is lovely news. I completely understand your nervousness at getting your bfp so 'soon' after the physical traumas your body has had to heal itself from in the past couple of months. I think its just a case of trusting your body and getting stuck into those vitamins etc to give this bubba a great start. congratulations again and lots of best wishes to you and your other half.

Ohh MummyLip- you poas addict you! Thats the thing though- your head knows it is too early to test but your heart just has to know right now wether to get its hopes up. Take it easy on yourself hun I am staying positive for you. Hmm marking psyc exams has got to keep your mind off poas urges (not!)

AFM- I will be awol for a couple of days. Travelling to the big smoke for our first scan. wish me luck

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ja78 For This Useful Post:

RenovatorMum  (16-11-2011)

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    RenoMum - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! How exciting!! I wouldn't stress too much about the spotting, especially as it was only one day and if your HPT result is strong and came up quickly your hCG levels must be very good which is a great sign.

MummyLip - how are you going?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Gracie'sMummy~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats renomum, looks like I'm joining you it's a BFP for me too. I'm so nervous though!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluemoon82 For This Useful Post:

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh Angelmummy!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I got all teary when I saw you got a BFP!
    Sooo genuinely excited for you... You're pregnant!!!

BFP party central in here today!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Gracie'sMummy~ For This Useful Post:

Bluemoon82  (17-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOW Massive congratulations to Renosmum and angelmummy!!! Keep the BFPs coming!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cherished For This Useful Post:

Bluemoon82  (17-11-2011),RenovatorMum  (16-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOW! This is the super exciting thread at the moment!!!!

Congratulations to Renosmum and angelmummy!!!!

Renomum - I understand the nerves.. i feel like i need a psychologist some days.. i'm at 5w4d and am doing a HPT each week (sometimes 2 per week.) The only thing that gets me through is my little countdown.. at the moment i'm counting down until my blood results on Friday, then it will be the blood results on Wednesday and then its the bigger wait for almost 2 weeks for the heartbeat! I'm sure this feeling of anxiety won't leave me until i am holding my baby safely in my arms.. and then there's bound to be more anxieties that come once the baby is here!? lol.. oh the joys of pregnancy and motherhood.. and i want it all so bad! hahaha

AFM - i have been driving myself insane with stupid google... but at the same time this has presented some reassurances too... For the past two days i have had severe diarrhea.. but only at night. I found one website on google saying that it was a sign of miscarriage.. and heaps of threads (thank goodness) that have said that they all had diarrhea in early pregnancy.. some for as long as up to week 9... so i felt better.. but still headed in first thing this morning to get my blood work done that i kept putting off....

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angelski For This Useful Post:

Bluemoon82  (17-11-2011),RenovatorMum  (16-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh.. a quick question.. does anyone know if there is a thread for Miscarriage Graduates? or should i just be going to the normal graduate threads? A link would be great?

Cheers
    A

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelski - sure is! It's called Graduates of TTC after loss and is in the same section as this thread under "Pregnancy Loss Support"
    I'll try to work out how to post a link on my phone.
    Come join us!! There are quite a few familiar names...