Closed Thread
Page 26 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    hey ladies wanted to join this group as it seems to be the most fitting for me atm. I got a faint BFP about a week and a half ago, then a neg 2 days later and knew something was wrong. At first I thought chemical preg but the next day I went thru a very emotionally and physically draining m/c.

Am wanting to join with others that understand how that feels and to get some support for our ttc journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome delirium - sorry to hear about your mc. You have joined a very supportive forum here!

Cycle day 10 today just waiting for my lh surge before I pounce on dh! Thinking o won't be until cd16 due to my late af last time! Have had a read through what we did last time for bfp and we bd every day for four days once I got the lh surge so trying that this month....!

Good luck ja for your scan and mummylip and angel for ur bfp !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    I wanted to ask how soon after an early stage m/c does your cycle settle down?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcomne delirium and sorry for your loss. After my m/c at 5 and 6 weeks my AF returned at 5 and 6 weeks after. Does thta make sense? I hope you find some company here whilst returning to the TTC rollercoaster.

Jacks81 I hope you O soon. Sre you using OPK's and temping this month? I bet DH can't wait to be pounced on.

Cheekymonkey what do you do for work? Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed for me I need all the luck I can get.

Ja yeah only 9dpo according to naturpoath and 8dpo according to FF. How are you going? Any morning sickness creeping in yet? Are you having a scan soon?

Renovatormum get testing it's best to know IMO. Fingers crossed and when I come on tomorrow morning I expect you to have POAS! I will POAS every day till bfp or AF arrives. I am an addict!

Cherished are you off to see the dr for clomid? Sorry about anovulatory.

Angelbubs you are quiet. Are you hiding out for three months?

AFM: I am marking year 12 Psychology exams and teach year 9's at the moment. I can't remember who asked. It is so draining but keeps my mind busy. Looking forward to POAS again tomorrow. No symptoms really yet maybe a little tender in the underarm. AF is due on Sunday at the latest!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    so sorry for your loss delirium, be gentle on yourself. af for me returned after 5 wks was 7 wks when I m/c.

mummylip wow yr 12 psychology! busy busy good luck for testing fx for a bfp

good luck jacks hope your dh is ready ;-)

reno mum u should test! fx its a bfp

sorry if I missed u! being on my phone makes it quite difficult

AFM think I am 2dpo felt really nauseous yesterday have since last week guessing its just a bug. have had a painful right b00b stabbing pains in under my ARM but sure that's just from helping mil move house. not planning on testing until af is late just in case. has any one had a psychic reading lately? I had one last week & she was pretty sure we would be utd in Jan! and the first would be a boy then 2 girls close together OMG! be interesting to see if it happens. I have never really been all that influenced by them but will be interesting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh was going to test this morning, but I went to get my Internet cheapie tests and there were none left! I have some opk's so maybe I'll pee on that

Welcome delirium, sorry you find yourself here. These ladies have helped me a lot this last little while. After my first d&c my cycle returned at 5 weeks, and this time af was due on Monday and that would have been 5 weeks too. I havent had an early m/c though, sorry.
    Mummylip good luck with your marking, teaching is a profession I have huge respect for, I could never be able to cope with it! Are you poas today? Got my fingers x for you!
    Lama i would love to get a psychic reading done! I had one done a few years ago, and was told that I'd have 3 kids and live very comfortably, sp I hope that comes true!

I'll pop back in later ladies after I've poas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok. Went to get my opk to poas, and found an old hpt.
    Omfg it's positive!
    Holy moly, it's a really strong one too, came up straight away. Now I'm totally freaking out, cause of the day of bleeding I had on sat, going to try and get into gp this week.
    Has anyone any stories of getting pg first cycle after d&c? That why I'm freaking, that I didn't give my body enough time to heal properly and that I've set myself up for another m/c even my ob said to wait a cycle.
    Last edited by RenovatorMum; 16-11-2011 at 07:20. Reason: Spelling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Renovator. :-D

Did you have a D&C? I think if you have one of those it's right to get pregnant right away from what I've herd.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to delisa For This Useful Post:

RenovatorMum  (16-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    congrats renovatormum

11. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    congtats reno mum!!!!!!!!
    some bleeding in early pregnancy is normal. if your body wasn't ready you wouldn't have seen those 2 lines! massive hugs

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Me&Smooches For This Useful Post: