Page 25 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bfn but hoping it's too early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope its just too early for you too mummylip!! Any symptoms/signs?

I can't read back to far so really sorry for the lack of personals

Someone asked me why I am on progesterone support (sorry I can't remember who & I cant go back that far) I am on support because I can't maintain my lining - I start spotting at 9dpo/10dpo and it continues until AF arrives

FF has put me at 3DPO with O in CD18 which makes me sad as DP was away and I will definately be out this month. Going by OPKS I should have O'd on CD14 For those who see a naturopath, how quickly did you see results after starting herbs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummylip I think it's too early, good luck for tomorrow. Yes lots of symptom spotting! How about you?

Cherished that's disappointing I'm sorry Hun. Did you BD at all in the 5 days before? I have been seeing a naturopath for the last month and it has been really helpful. Too early to see results but I definitely feel much healthier and I have addressed a couple of vitamin deficiencies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelmummy last time we BD was cd13 DP went away for work The reason I ask about the naturopath is because I usually get symptoms after O....and I don't have any and I was given herbs to help with pms! And I think the progesterone support is elevating my temps as temps are not as high as usual - I have a feeling I didn't even O this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherished thats confusing and yes i guess thats a possibility maybe that you didnt O. Have you had annovulatory cycles before? I think most women have at least one per year they say. My first one post loss was and I could definitely tell caus I had a weird AF. Are you still doing OPK's just in case you are going to O late? Sometimes if your body fails to O the first time it will try again that cycle.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MummyLip - 8dpo is probably just too early for a true indication...hopefully a faint line pops up for you tomorrow. Any implantation bleed or cramp?

Good luck to both MummyLip & Angelmummy for POAS tomorrow!!

Cherished - is it possible the progesterone supplement is masking your temp rise post O?
    You will get there hun... Don't be disheartened. You know your body has the ability to conceive so it's just a matter of time. That BFP is just around the corner...

Ja - how are you feeling? How far along are you now? Come join us in the Grad thread when you feel ready...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls
    Mummylip I'm sure it's just too early yet, are you testing again tomorrow?
    Cherished, yes it was me prying into your business is the progesterone helping your luteal phase? I hope you can figure your cycle out, it must be awfully confusing having conflicting symptoms.
    Hi to everyone else, hope all is going well.
    Well, I still haven't tested, af was due mon, I thought af started on sun, but only had a light bleed that day, then nothing. Majorly confusing
    Don't want to test as if it's positive I'll be freaking out about the bleeding. If af still hasn't shown by the weekend I'll test. Don't feel pregnant, and I'm terrified if I'm honest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Cherished- sad to hear you think your timing was off and no eggies to come to the party anyway. Thats a bummer. Are you going into a tww with no expectations? Sometimes that is when the universe throws a surprise your way

I am staying hopeful MummyLip- No more updates from you to say AF is on the way so I will just keep the champagne on ice for you a bit longer hoping a celebration is in order the next day or two. Still early days yet hun- only 9 DPO?

Thanks for asking GraciesMummy- I have been lurking around here a bit just keeping a low profile. I will get up the courage to join the graduates after a happy scan on Thurs. Should be 7 and a bit weeks so I am hoping for a god peek at bubs.

RenoMum- I hope you get an answer to your unusual cycle soon that can put your mind at rest. TTC is a crazy ride that has you noting every twinge and tiny spot and giving it huge significance wether it deserves it or not. I think you are with a bunch of ladies that completely understand the scared witless aspect to the whole journey.

CheekyMonkey- How are you going? I dont have any advice as far as periods go- mine were a bit not normal for me but not lighter if you know what I mean. I hope all is well with you physically and emotionally as you wave goodbye to AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Mummylip - I hope the that you don't have to wait too much longer for your BFP. As others have said it is still early days. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Cherished - how disappointing for this month . But hopefully you will get the assistance you need next month with your naturopath.

Angelmummy - Are you testing tomorrow?? What dpo will you be. and for you too,

Renovatormum - I have been told bleeding in early pregnancy is very common espicially around when the period is due. So it is not necessary I bad thing. But I can understand you feeling anxious about it though. I would be too. Hopefully the bleeding stays away and you get your BFP when you are ready to test.

Hi to everyone else - I hope everyone is travelling well. I better go and do the work that I didn't get finished today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ja you must of been writing when I was. Thanks for asking - thought AF let the building this morning but still going. Good luck for your scan on Thursday - it must be nerve-wrecking in the build up but I am sure you will feel some relief when it is over.