Closed Thread
Page 23 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    On my phone - Just a quick message to mummy and angel all the best for your testing this week!!!! Cd 8 here just waiting for cd 11 to start bd every second night this cycle. I have used preseed but didn't like it- the first time I got bfp we hasn't used it so dh thinks it unnecessary!
    found grapefruit juice helpful with it last month but the taste is just disgusting!
    Ja- i will be thinking of you on Thursday let us know how you go!

Cherished- any temp rise yet ?

Gracies - oh how exciting I can't wait for the day dh and I get to see our little peanut on the scan !!!

Angelbubs - enjoy your Break and you are very inspirational!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend !!
    Last edited by jacks81; 13-11-2011 at 09:56.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jacks81 For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (13-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So much going on here, I hope everyone has a great week ahead and those testing get their BFPs. I'll try my best with personals but sorry if I missed you!

Jacks – good luck with the BD every 2nd night, it gets a bit tricky with work, life, tiredness etc.

Angelmummy – I know what you mean about body being out of whack! Good luck testing this week – for you!

Graciesmummy – that scan news is so exciting! Wow your 1st tri is flying along!!

JA – hope you don’t go too stir crazy waiting for your scan this week – not long now!!

LamaBana – I hear you on the waiting... waiting... hopefully you did O, I’m sure feeling a bit sick won’t worry the eggy one bit and hopefully a little swimmer has met it already!!

Cherished – I’ve only tried temping once years ago and it drove me crazy, so no advice, so no help here! I probably wouldn’t go the progesterone just yet if you’re not sure as (I believe) it can prevent you O’ing. I’m not an expert, my info is based on horses – lol!

MummyLip – not long til testing time! Good luck with having some restraint not to POAS too early. I don’t know how reliable symptom spotting is post-m/c, I seem to still be having some symptoms all over my cycle, eg. yesterday a couple of smells drove me mad, exactly the same ones as when preg with angel-bub, but I haven’t even O’d yet!! With both my pregs I did get cramps before my BFPs though – so good luck!!!

Cheekymonkey – sorry AF arrived, it must have been hard at the hospital the other day. Sounds like you’re staying very sane considering it’s been 5 months of trying – I’d be quite loopy already.

Angelbubs – Enjoy your TTC break and the chance to stop thinking about it all the time. It sounds like you’re needing to be extra strong at the moment! Have you had any counselling at any stage? I saw a psychologist (paid for via a medicare ‘care plan’) many years ago and while I didn’t talk about everything I’ve been through, the strategies she worked through with me have helped me so much over the years so I’d highly recommend it based on my experience.

Rach85 – The joys of TTC, all the BDing can start a UTI (or thrush – ugh). I’m making sure I go to the toilet after I BD as that’s meant to help prevent UTIs and having some pro-biotics to prevent the T too – my body isn’t used to BDing quite this often. Hopefully your eggy is caught!

Jacstar – BFP or AF yet? - Hopefully the former!

AFM: Long cycle.. ho-hum, CD21 and still no sign of O, so looks like it will be like last cycle again (think I O'd about CD 23) or longer since I usually get EWCM for 3 days prior and that hasn't started yet either (sorry TMI, I know!). Just trying to keep BDing every 2nd day, but have missed one or 2 in there thanks to life getting in the way. At least DH has changed his plans, he was going to be away for 2 weeks in Dec, so if we missed this month then next month was going to be out, but now he's staying around so we'll get another chance if no BFP for Nov!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (13-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Angelmummy82 - for a BFP for you next Wednesday. I understand your feelings - it is hard not to get your hopes up for a BFP even though you tell yourself not to expect.

Stretched - Hope O comes soon for you - I am amazed you only missed one or two times since you have a long time before ovulation. You are cetainly putting it the hard yards and this results in a BFP for you.

Jacks81 - Good luck for egg catching

Mummylip - Thanks for the advice. A relaxed approached is what I trying to be now I really do try and be relaxed about it - I haven't use temps etc just doing it every 2nd day between CD8 and CD16 but when I in the TWW I feel guilty in a have drink although I now it is probably to early to do anything as we are not sharing a blood supply yet as it hasn't implanted. I think I need to be more "relaxed". But not sure how I can stop myself from worrying too much.

Angelbubswithwings - Thanks for sharing your story - You are a strong women. I am glad you are feeling comfortable about your decision to give it a break. I have found taking a break can be a relief as you don't have to think about ovulation, whether or not you might be pregnant. It was the same for my friend who has been trying to conceive for 5 years - and will need IVF. So she has gone back on the pill until they are ready for IVF as she just didn't want the disappointment and "thinking about pregnancy" every month until they are ready to try IVF. For the next few months you have lovely things to concentrate on before you decide you are ready again.

Gracie's Mummy - wow 10 weeks. Glad things are going so well.

Lamabana - Thanks. for you. Yes it is amazing what we share - not really polite dinner conversation to be talking about CM. But that is one of the great things about bubhub - you can talk about things you probably wouldn't talk about in real life.

AFM - AF continues. But this one is lighter than normal - I am not sure what that means. Talking about sharing too much information - To add to my joy - I have thrush so my vajayjay - is not a happy campler

Sorry if I have missed anyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm new here I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks I was in hospital all day yesterday.... Is it ok to start TTC again once I get the all clear from the dr tomorrow? I feel so lost but just want to move on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekymonkey01 View Post
    Stretched - Hope O comes soon for you - I am amazed you only missed one or two times since you have a long time before ovulation. You are cetainly putting it the hard yards and this results in a BFP for you.
    Thanks monkey! I am proud of my 'efforts', but trying to enjoy the ride (haha) as much as possible. Lucky for me I have a s3xy DH, makes it a bit less like hard work!

Newmum - sorry for your loss, hopefully the support here will help make it all hurt a bit less.
    Talk to your doc about when to start TTC again. If you had a D&C they will probably recommend you wait one full cycle before you start again both for dating and also cos the procedure removes more uterus lining than a natural miscarriage. However if you had a natural misscarriage and emotionally you feel ready, I'm sure doc will give you the all-clear. For me the emotional readiness took a bit longer than the physical. Take care of yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stretched you make me giggle.

Thanks for all the well wishes I'll let you know how I go in between marking exams it'll be a busy week so less time for bubhub.

Welcome newmum sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you find the ladies' support in here comforting. How' are you going physically?

cheekymonkey not sure I helped I know it's hard to relax and I also feel guilty about drinking during TWW but I has resigned to the fact that 1-2 won't hurt. I hope next month you get a surprise bfp!

Jacks I have never used preseed. Is it a lube?
    Good luck this month!

Angelbubs how are you going? It's natural to be quiet and disappointed after a bfn. I hope AF leaves quickly. I hope you enjoy your three month break but still post in here daily.

AFM: Marking exams and so busy trying to keep my mind off testing. No symptoms to report at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, just a quick one, I'm n my iPad and can't see the previous posts, but welcome newmum, sorry for your loss. It's such a sucky time, please come and chat if you like, here's a great bunch of ladies. Hugs to you.

Angelbubs, sorry to hear that af has come, but I wish you all the best in the coming months as you gear up to try again next year.

Well, af was due tomorrow, but surprised me by arriving one day early! So a 11 day luteal phase, crazy cycles post d&c I'm thinking. Oh well, onto the next cycle! Baby dust to all ladies
    I'll pop n and do personals tomorrow, gonna hit the hay now I'm zzzzzzz

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MummyLip – another batty TWWer here. Marking is yukky I believe (mum was a teacher) but awfully time consuming so hoping it fills up the hours for you. What do you teach?

Angelbubs – massive hugs for you. No judgment at all, it’s such a massively emotional time. Hats off to you for facing up to your past – I did the same in my younger years so you are definitely not alone. I hope the next three months brings you a peaceful and relaxed journey to your take-home baby xxx

Lama – we are twins again, I o’d on Friday so I’m 2do today. I was working way in Hong Kong, it went pretty well. I’m off to Singapore on Tuesday – it’s conference season so I’m on the hop until Christmas pretty much. I enjoy it though. I will go bananas with you over the next 14 days

Gracie’s Mummy – congrats on the great scan Hopefully we all join you soon!

Cherished – FF can be a bugger. I had no temp rise last month either and although I fiddled a temp to get a crosshair (which they specifically say not to do of course) I think I may actually not have ovulated as I had no EWCM either. I didn’t temp this month so who knows, it is just all so stressful isn’t it Have you spoken to your FS?

Ja – waiting to hear your happy story about the scan

Rach – hope the Ural and cranberry is working for you.

Angelmummy – thinking of you for the next few days. We are due a few BFPs around here, it’s you next.

Jacks – hope you’re having a fun time and it’s all for a Christmas BFP!

Stretched – glad DH is sticking around, it’s horrible when they’re away at the right time! That will be us in December, sigh.

Cheeky – sorry to hear about your poor sad vajayjay. Thrush sucks SO MUCH! Hope it clears up soon.

Newmum – so sorry for your loss. I hope your cycles get back on track soon.

Renovatormum – sorry AF arrived, she is WAAAAY to popular around here last month or so. Let’s hope some of us can scare her off soon!

AFM – ***WARNING POSSIBLE UPSETTING RANT AHEAD***

I had a sh!tty evening today. DH left for Singapore and I went out to dinner with a friend I was once really close to but haven’t spoken to much in a couple of years. She and I got engaged, married and had DSs at the same time. When her DS was about 12 months she went off the rails completely, had an affair with a guy at work who she got pregnant to TWICE (both terminated). She then left both DH and her son and moved in to the city with another, different guy who she also got pregnant to TWICE (again both terminated). She then spent some time back in her home city interstate.

Earlier this year she moved back in with DH but was shagging around the whole time - once I brought her on a night out with a few of DH's friends and she ended up taking one of them home with her. Anyway DH finally found out and kicked her out and she left him and DS again and moved back interstate.

So I found out tonight she met someone the week she moved back and is pregnant to him and due about two weeks after I should have been. She’s so blasé about it all, not particularly excited, just ‘ho hum up the duff again (for the sixth time!!) well he seems into me so guess I’ll keep it this time.’ All she could do was whine about how morning sick she is.

I know I shouldn’t be but I’m absolutely gutted. My dear gf who is also trying for a second baby with no luck said to me the other day that if we were skanky ho’s we’d have no problems and you know what? She’s bl00dy spot on. Life freaking sucks when babies are so hard to come by for great families that would cherish them, but so easy for those who don’t bl00dy well deserve them.

Cried my eyes out in the car on the way home, luckily it was dark and I managed to keep quiet so DS didn’t catch on

I’m sure you all realise this is a very personal rant based in my own vitriolic unhappiness, so please, no offence meant.
    Last edited by tiggerfields; 13-11-2011 at 20:57. Reason: spelling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Newmum - I am so sorry you find yourself here. I think you should check with your doctor about ttc. If it was a D&C then i have read waiting one cycle is recommended otherwise if natural its ok to try straight away. Whatever you decide hang around caus you will find lots of support and answers to your questions here. Hope your stay isnt a long one

Cheekymonkey - sorry your vajayjay is in the wars, hope that situation sorts itself out asap

Renomum - boo for af turning up early. How long was your LH prior to m/c?

Tigger - I am so sorry you had to endure that Maybe you should steer clear of that friend for a while? I think this journey steers you away from some people and closer to others. Your poor heart doesnt need anymore trauma. Hope you are feeling a little better today

Stretched - hope you detect O soon, sounds like you are doing all the prep work so for this month.

Have a happy Monday girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just lost a huge post! Im going to attempt to do it again, on my computer now, the ipad keeps crashing!

Rach - hope the uti has passed now, and you can get back on track. They're the pits. Poor you.

Cheeky - I know how you feel, seeing pg women at appointments etc. I was the same sitting in my ob's office, I just felt like screaming how come you get to be pg and I don't? Petty, I know. Good luck if you decide to try next cycle. HOpe the thrush clears for you soon you poor thing. Nothing like being hit while you're down hey?

Mummylip - Are you testing tomorrow? I have all my fingers and toes x for you! We need some positives in here!

Angelbubs - No judgement here, I too was a wild one in my younger years. You sound like you have a wonderful family, enjoy these next few months, and hope you get your bfp next year when you're all refreshed and rested

Graciesmummy - so glad that 'bumpkin' is doing well. Cute name

Cherished - Forgive me, I may have missed something but why do you need progesterone support? Do you know if you've o'd yet? Hope you get some answers soon.

Lama- Yeah its really hard to keep up in here isn't it? Chatty bunch and all

Angelmummy - I know what you mean by wanting to be utd before due dates. Mine is looming too, and next month will be my last chance before mine. Hugs to you I have everything x for you too for testing on wednesday

Jacks81 - Best of luck with the bd marathon

Stretched - I'm a 'late ovulater' too. I usually o between CD19 and CD22. Once after my first d&c I o'd CD16 I almost fell off my chair! Almost a 'normal' cyclewas shocked! I hope you o soon, and that you get the chance to catch the eggie! Glad your DH will be around for that chance.

Newmum - how are you doing today? When do you have your Dr appt?

Tigger - Rant away! We are hear to listen I went through something similar, a friend who is due the same time as my angelbaby was due, keeps complaining to me about how she is so over being pg and all her aches and pain! I keep thinking just shut up already, I dont want to hear it! She knew about my bub too which makes it worse, you'd think they'd have some compassion. Oh honey, I too have cried in the car and tried to keep it from the kids, hugs

Angelmummy - my LH has always been 12 days, so a 11 day was a bit of a shock. Im a bit confused too, af started yesterday, but today is gone and it was definitely not spotting either, it was (TMI) red, and only filled about half a pad, but today is nothing, just a bit of brown. wth is going on with me? Terrified to test incase it's pos and then have all the stress over bleeding, or is af just messing with me. I'll see what today brings. Oh, to add to the confusion, my temps are still really high.

Have a good day girls, hope theres some BFP's this week!