Closed Thread
Page 20 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for angelbubs.....

I am still wondering what is happening if I had AF it was only 4 days with some very heavy bleeding on day 3 but who knows whats going on, i guess i just need to be patient and think it might not happen for a while going to treat myself to cambert cheese and wine I think enjoy it while I can cause when I get pregnant again boy and I going to follow every rule possible. My friend had a baby yesterday and I was so moody after that i am so happy for her but it just makes me feel sad thinking that should of been me next yr.
    Well I am hoping this is the month to try and hoping my cycle cooperates, good luck to everyone who is testing soon, cant wait to hear some happy news on here!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Well

AF is here.. atleast I know!!

Good luck to everyone else x

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MissMops – so sorry for your loss. This is a great thread, I hope your stay here will be short.

Rach – how’re you feeling?

Cherished – any sign of O yet? FF can be REALLLY frustrating, I am not using it this month bc last month it just stressed me out.

MummyLip – I hope hope hope this is your month!!! Good luck with the not going crazy, TWW sucks!

Bernie – how are you going?

Angelski – no advice but I hope your results come back positive and give you some comfort while you’re waiting for your scan.

Renomum – well done for not testing! I am going to try not to go overboard testing this time as well. Totally normal to be scared of being UTD again, I’m sure we’ll all feel that way

Ocean – I had a weird AF 2nd cycle after mc, it was just two days. I think your body takes a while to settle.

Angelbubs – sorry the witch showed up. Boo

AFM: CD12 today and I think I will O in the next couple of days. Am using OPKs and MaybeBaby, no positives yet. I’m not bothering with FF this cycle, firstly coz it really stresses me out for some reason, and secondly because I am travelling like crazy for work (am in Hong Kong today, Singapore next week then off to Thailand for a holiday with DH and DS) and my temps go a bit nuts when I travel. Lots of EWCM this cycle which I didn’t have last month so hoping that’s a good sign.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelbubs - Sorry AF showed up But great news on a longer LP!!

Mummylip - Thanks for the info on FF, My temps aren't really doing much, by that I mean they aren't really changing at all, But I have been testing at all different hours and FF has marked that with a white dot so maybe it does make a little difference

Ocean - Looks like you could do with a hug I was the same when my friend had her baby just 2 weeks after I lost my first, happy for them but heartbroken for myself.

Miss mops - Sorry to read of your loss

Tigger - Yep FF stresses me out too, I think I worry about if I will wake at the right time to take the temp and then can't sleep well? Goodluck catching the egg this cycle and enjoy your working away holiday. Must be nice to travel for work.

AFM- Yep FF has not found anything yet. OPKs are negative (both brands) So who knows where I am all I know is that I am CD16

Thanks
    Reviews
    tigger: I'm a lot less moody than last time I posted Thailand holiday sounds amazing - jealous!

CD 13 at the mo and am being a lot easier on myself than last cycle. Am not going to poas until AF is due (). We just found out we're moving to a bigger place so busy organising that and gives me something else to focus on other than TTC, so feeling a lot more relaxed about it all. And that's when it's supposed to happen, right?

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherished I find I have to take my temp at exactly the same time every day or it doesn't 'work'. Last month I set my alarm for 6am every day, took my temp and went back to sleep. I also found it threw my temps out if I drank the night before, another reason I am not temping this month because being away for work = lots of nights out on the vino!

Glad to hear you're feeling better Bernie. Moving sucks but it's so nice to be somewhere new!

Makes me wonder whereabouts we all are? I am in Sydney just north of the city.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in Sydney, too. An Inner Westie for 2 more weeks then moving a little further South

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af has packed her bags! Wondering whether to bd every second day or smep what did you do ja?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

I am a Sydney girl too

Angelbubs - I am so sorry gorgeous I was really hoping it was going to be your month but I think that a really healthy cycle is an awesome sign. Are you def out for the next couple of months?

Angelski - I agree with every three days. Hope you are feeling well.

Jacks - glad AF has packed up, what do you feel comfortable with? My Gp always says every second day but I went for every day around O time.

Ocean - sorry it is all so confusing but yay for camembert and wine, we have to treat ourselves during this crazy crazy journey.

Rach - what did you decide?

Cherished - hope you detect O soon, I would keep up the BDing just to cover yourself.

Missmops - sorry you find yourself here but I hope you find the advice and support you need on your journey to a rainbow baby

I know I have missed a few but will pop back in on the weekend.

AFM - I am currently 8DPO and had a progesterone test which showed I O'd after having an annovulatory cycle first cycle after loss. Feeling good about that and a little more relaxed. This is a super long 42 day cycle caus of last one so I am not very hopeful. Its my DD's due date in two weeks and I am going to focus on surviving that for now. Missing my girl, cant believe three months has gone so fast

Hugs to all you gorgeous girls

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I'm out

Just a quick note as I have to go out shopping but thought I would pop in to say that I am definately out for this month. AF arrived yesterday although the annoying thing is boobs are still sore and feeling sick at times - must be the hormones. Good lukc to all those looking to catching an egg or in the TWW - will do personal later