Closed Thread
Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, wondering if I could join you?
    I'm about 2 weeks post d&c for a missed miscarriage. Just waiting for af now, gosh, it's such a long time to wait, I feel like I'm just obsessing over TTC and all I want is to be pregnant again

I have only really read up on a small part of this thread, but good luck to those who are about to o, or are in the TWW!
    Let's hope we all can get our BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Ren and I'm very sorry for your loss. This is a great supportive thread here with wonderful women.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg angelbubs!!! I have everythi crossed that you get your eggy!!!

Argh waiting sucks! Im also in the pre o stage. Do be do de dooo indeed tiger **twiddles thumbs**

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck angelbubs - it was a nice day in melbourne today.

Gracies- looks like our complaint posts have been deleted ....so have ammended mine !

Had my progesterone blood test today and will see the doctor next wed - dont want to get my hopes up on testing early so will wait until wednesday - all i can keep picturing is a bfn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies :-D

AF arrived for me today so :-(

I have some of those ovulation POAS things so we will give that a try this month.

I am now on two weeks holiday from work. So even though I want to use that time to be on my own (Angel's birthday next Thursday) I also want to make sure I look after myself.

So going to eat right (my body is in desperate need of vegetables!) and start increasing my exercise (best treatment for depression!) and just be, idk, as sensitive to myself as I appreciate family/friends being at this time of year.

I hope everyone is well and hopefully next month is out month :-D

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ren - I'm so sorry for your loss I know EXACTLY how you feel, I would have been pregnant the day after my mc if I could have managed it. As it is this is our 2nd month since then and I am just about fed up with it all I have to say. And WHY are there pregnant women EVERYWHERE?! I swear every woman in my suburb is UTD

Delisa - sorry to hear the horrible witch arrived. Best of luck for a November bfp, I'm sure your body will be grateful for the vegetables :hug:

Jacks - I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you on Wednesday.

AFM - (TMI) - I have been having horrible stabby pains in my vajayjay all DAY today. Up near (in?) my cervix. Combined with a headache that's lasted four days so far, these better be UTD symptoms or I swear, it's just not fair Poor sad Tigger's poor sad vajayjay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just dropping in to send you some Tigger! I have my crossed for you. Hows your FF chart looking?

Sorry to hear that AF arrived Delisa Will be thinking of you next week on Angels birthday. Josh was supposed to be meeting us for the first time on the 4th

Goodluck egg catching Angelbubs. Im so happy for you that everything has panned out great in the end

Renovatormum - Im sorry for your loss. This thread is full of great support and all the ladies are wonderful.

AFM - Im just counting down the days until my dating scan on Thursday. for a heartbeat, I will be 7+1 by then so should definately see one if all is going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Renovator, sorry to hear of your terrible loss and I understand your plight! I'm 7 weeks post D&C today and completely desperate to be UTD again. Hope you find some support here and that your stay is short

Tigger, when will you test? Or are you testing daily? Think I am one CD behind you. Can't stand seeing the BFN anymore so waiting until next week!

Good luck angelbubs

Delisa, sorry to hear you have an unwelcome and disappointing visitor. Hope next month is your month

I keep thinking this virus/sinusitis thing is a preggy symptom but have woken up this morning with an overwhelming feeling that AF is going to start soon *sigh*. On CD 26 at the moment. AF arrived on day 25 post D&C so who knows Meant to take DD to playgroup at the park this morning but feeling very unmotivated to get out and about

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bernie, hoping you are late and the witch stays away. Fx. I know that *sigh* feeling. I love your new avatar, I love giraffes! We call them gee-farfes as that's what DS called his giraffe toy when he was little. He loved it so much I had four of them spread around the house, car, pram etc!

I am CD27, 11dpo, BFN again this morning. I am a martyr though so will still be POAS every morning till the witch shows. Could be anywhere from tomorrow to Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.....good luck to those testing...
    It has been 2 week since my m/c and waiting for a scan next week to make sure its all gone....but the dr has given me the all clear to start trying again, which makes me feel a little insensitive but I think this is my way of dealing with it, I have cried and sat around long enough. This week my mum has been unwell so I have been looking after her and realising life goes on and it has been getting me out of the house and starting to function again, dwelling on it only makes it harder for me, so fingers crossed I can keep positive.

I have no idea where my cycle is at but I guess making up some extra snuggle time with hubby cant hurt lol.