Closed Thread
Page 19 of 120 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Angelbubswith wings any sign of AF yet? I still think you're in with a chance. Good luck!

Welcome MissMops. So sorry to hear of your loss. Please join us. I hope your AF returns soon so you can begin trying again. AFM= as for me but I don't know about AFP You will get the lingo super fast and please ask the lovely ladies anything they are all so helpful.

Rach I would go for it but I live on the edge. I hope you get some answers when you see the FS.

Cherished FF should find an O day despite disturbed sleep. You can enter that you are sleep deprived. You need at least three hours in a row for it to be somewhat accurate. Good luck. Also, you need three days in a row of temp rising before it detects O. I feel your pain.

Angelmummy82 how are you going? Are you in the TWW?

Um I missed something. Who's going to Hawaii?

AFM: Showed my chart to my acupuncturist and she thinks I am 3dpo. Let the TWW begin. I am sure I will go crazy but no symptoms yet.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MummyLip For This Useful Post:

MissMops  (09-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Miss Mops, sorry that you are here but hope you find the support you need. Have a look here, it should help:

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...-Abbreviations

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to berniegirl For This Useful Post:

MissMops  (09-11-2011),MummyLip  (09-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Angelbubs I have just found an old link with lots of abbreviations explained. We are thinking of TTC again ASAP and I'm considering using OPKs. Is there much consensus on how soon to try? I'm not even sure it's worth starting with OPKs 3 weeks post M/C...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone....

Just a quick update.. having a crazily busy life at the moment.. still doing my placement and heading in to work whenever i can to catch up on stuff and attend meetings.. which means some nights im not getting home til 10ish (like tonight)

Just wanted to ask you all your opinion on when i should do my blood work? I saw my GP yesterday and he said it's up to me but would recommend i leave 3-5 days between tests... he's not keen on the blood tests as he believes it doesn't give much information as the ranges are so wide, but understands that it can give me some positive affirmation...anyway..

GP has signed off for two pathology reports (for now)... today i am 4w5d... i miscarried at 6w4d and have an OB appointment to see the heartbeat () on the 6th Dec which will be 8w3d.

What do you think??

A

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs angelbubs
    Welcome missmops. Sorry yu find yourself here, but these ladies are great, and a chatty bunch too, so come and join in.
    Angelski, if you're getting the hcg bloods, I would leave at least 3 days, that gives it time to rise. Congrats on your pg, I wish you a smooth run.

Hi to everyone else, I'm still plodding along, 9dpo today, kind of trying not to think about things too much, af due Monday so if hasn't shown then I will test.

Eta- rach, just wanted to say my happy, healthy 3 year old was the result of a cd41 ovulation! So it doesn't matter when in your cycle you O.
    Last edited by RenovatorMum; 10-11-2011 at 06:27. Reason: Adding things

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Angelski - I would wait at least 3 days for a repeat BT. It can take up to 36 hours for levels to significantly rise. Good luck!!! I'm sure your results will be very positive...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hey

Hi Reno, yay for 9dpo and sending lots of babydust your way - hope that you can continue to not think about it, it's torture!

Good advice Gracie's mum about waiting 36 hours - I agree.

AFM, well it is now 28 days since my last af started and the longest cycle in history and the spotting has disapeared - hmmm, I just wish AF would either come or not come.. does that even make sense.

Might test again tomorrow if things are still the same. I hate this torture, I mean i've never had spotting before with pregnancy so I am pretty sure I'm out but with the symptoms there is the... what if going through my mind.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh Angelbubs, that must be really doing your head in!
    You must be very happy with a longer cycle though... Very good sign that your body is almost ready. I hope you get your BFP tomorrow Hun! Xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Gracie'sMummy~ For This Useful Post:

angelbubswithwings  (10-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to cheer for angelwings Did you test this morning?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow angelbubs, I've my fingers x for you! I agree though, it must be doing your head in! I know with me I just want to know either way, hate sitting waiting waiting waiting...

Hi to everyone else, how's the TWW wait for everyone? This is the first time EVER that I've not tested. Usually I test from 7dpo onwards
    I'm thinking it's because I'm scared of if it's pos. What do I do then? Jumping the gun I know, but if I'm honest, I'm terrified of becoming pg. also, my ob had said to wait a full cycle. I'm so confused.