Closed Thread
Page 17 of 120 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone ,

Angelbubswithwings - Sorry to hear that your think AF is on the way. I am still BFN too - and so I am thinking that it might not be our month either. How are the symptoms going - do you still have sore boobs & nausea still?

Cherished - Hope it works out for you and you are able to catch that egg.

Delisa - Not sure in your question but it seems the other girls answered it. Good luck to in egg catching .

MummyLip -
    Our bodies are certainly confusing - much easier if there was a switch we could turn on just before DTD when we want to get pregnant and not having to look for possible signs but life isn't that easy.

Jacks81 - Hope AF leaves soon. I have never heard of taking Robitussin - does it increase CM?

AFM: Day 12 dpo with AF due on Thursday. Caved again this morning and still BFN. Not even a faint line - and I looked very hard! Still feel nauseous at times and sore boobs but not sure if that is a sign that AF is coming or it is just wishful thinking. Also had the smallest dot of pink in CM (sorry TMI). So I am thinking that perhaps AF is on the way or an implantation bleed??? Doing my head in. I had a chemical pregnancy my first pregnancy so am worried that this might be history repeating itself as it took a while to get a BFP and even then it was never really dark. HcG only went up to 60's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, sorry no personals today I am just too with work and lots of other commitments at the moment, but I am loving reading all your posts and finding out how everyone is going... I so hope there's another BFP around the corner for someone on this thread!

CD16 now and still no signs of O, only the odd bit here or there of CM and -ve OPKs. So just trying to stick to the SMEP... phew it's not easy when there's so much else on and almost a daunting task considering that last cycle I wouldn't have O'd til about CD21 at earliest!

Hope everyone is having a good week - nearly hump day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Could have written the same thing cheekey, still bfn at 12dpo and tiniest smear of pink which is why I think af is on it's way and I can feel it coming, I've had the most annoying nausea over the last 3 days and still sore boobs so no idea what's going on. I'm actually ok about it and will try to just focus on some things i have to look forward to - party next weekend, wedding interstate in 2 weeks and then Christmas...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelbubswithwings View Post
    Could have written the same thing cheekey, still bfn at 12dpo and tiniest smear of pink which is why I think af is on it's way and I can feel it coming, I've had the most annoying nausea over the last 3 days and still sore boobs so no idea what's going on. I'm actually ok about it and will try to just focus on some things i have to look forward to - party next weekend, wedding interstate in 2 weeks and then Christmas...
    We are twins! But I not sure how I feel about it being a BFN this month. But I suppose I have no control over what happens now. . Atleast if you are not a BFP you can enjoy the party wedding, and christmas which is one bonus.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekymonkey01 View Post
    We are twins! But I not sure how I feel about it being a BFN this month. But I suppose I have no control over what happens now. . Atleast if you are not a BFP you can enjoy the party wedding, and christmas which is one bonus.
    I think we may be triplets!! I am sorry that I have not posted for a while - i really thought it might be my month this one, but I am pretty sure AF is on her damn way!! grrrrr i had m/c on 1/8/11 and really thought i would be UTD very shortly.....but so far not happening....
    AF is actually due today.....only good thing is that my cycles are back to 'normal' so that is good...
    lets hope that we all get our christmas BFP's!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls

Frustrating business hey Jac!

Well 13dpo and longest cycle I've had all year. Still getting af signs but will be thrilled if I have a 28 day cycle.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelbubs - that's really great that you've had a much longer LP this cycle! That BFP must be just around the corner.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Gracie for your ongoing support. Ttc on hold now until Feb 2012, going to start organizing a Jan Hawaii holiday, keep putting it off because of ttc

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Aloha!! Sounds wonderful! Make sure you take a few days in Maui (much less touristy)...
    I hope you get a pleasant unexpected surprise before Feb... A pretty BFP from Santa!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelbubs I think that is such a good sign that your LP has increased so much. It must be a good sign! Im still hoping you get a BFP in a couple of days but if not then I am celebrating a healthy cycle with you