Closed Thread
Page 16 of 120 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Angelbubs – I hope you’re still in the running for a bfp. The end of the TWW is a sh!tful time! Hope DP is feeling better from his man flu.

Bernie – how are you feeling?

Cherished – hopeful for you that you’ll catch that eggy!

Ocean – hope the spotting has subsided and you’ll have some clarity about your cycle soon. It’s the NOT KNOWING that drives us all crazy about TTC, esp ttc after mc. Not knowing when AF will turn up, not knowing when O will happen, not knowing if we are UTD... and then it starts all over again

Angelmummy – it’s hard not to get our hopes up but on the other hand, if we don’t have hope we don’t have much! Fx for you that it will be a speedy TTC journey.

Renovatormum – I get that ‘why’ feeling. Hopefully none of us will have to feel that way again.

Stretched – any signs of O? hope this cycle is travelling well for you.

Lama – I think our cycles are pretty similar, I am CD9 today.

Jacks – sorry to hear AF arrived. We HATE that biartch!

Cheeky – hopefully it’s just too early, for a for you!

Mummylip – sorry to hear your back is poorly. FF can be so bl00dy frustrating… Anyway hopefully this is your month regardless.
    Lovely to hear from our graduates, glad all is going well for you

AFM – CD9 after AF that only lasted two days – never had one like that before. I have had EWCM for the past two days, but OPKs and MaybeBaby are both negative. No idea what is going on. I wasn’t going to use monitoring stuff this cycle but that only lasted two days, I am a dirty, dirty addict. Anyway, I guess we’ll just have to DTD as and when we can and hope that’s enough. I’m hoping O isn’t today or tomorrow – I last saw DH on Saturday and will see him again on Wednesday so I’ll be crushed if we’ve missed the egg because it came early. We won’t have a chance next month as we won’t be together at the right time, so this is our last chance for a Christmas bfp. This is our third cycle post-mc.
    Last edited by tiggerfields; 07-11-2011 at 21:50.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (08-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelbubswithwings - Hopefully this means we will both get our BFP . We will then be twinnies - I have to start my clexane & asprin too when I get a BFP.

MummyLip - You are a trooper to BD with your back. You are certainly putting in the hard yards to get your BFP before xmas. Hoping it all works out for you .

Tiggerfildes - You may be a dirty, dirty addict but isn't "dirty" girls who get UTD . But seriously I think you are taking the right attitude - and taking it as it comes - as you can only do what you can do. I do hope that the appearance of DH and the "egg" coinsides and your get your xmas BFP.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cheekymonkey01 For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (08-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    fingers crossed for us cheekey and good support for the jabbing - not looking forward to that but if that's what it takes then I'm up for it, up for anything really and at least I will get weekly appointments in the first trimester.

Well I poas at 2am because I woke up from a thunderstorm and thought it was morning and still bfn, I'm losing hope but happy that my cycles are getting longer.

If I'm not UTD I'm going to forget about ttc for three months and just enjoy the summer and start up again in February next year. I won't stop dtd or take any contraception I will just not track and time etc.

Hope everyone else is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelbubs - Oh dear, I leave you unsupervised for just a few hours and you go and buy some tests!!! LOL I guess I didnt send enough strength to wait. Sorry about the BFN but I am glad you haven't had any spotting!! I know too well how annoying that is. I will still keep my fingers crossed that your BFP is just a couple of days away.

Tigger - I think there is a little addict in all of us I know I definately have been this month. I started OPK testing twice a day

Cheeky - Goodluck for when you test next

JA - How are you feeling??

Jacks - How are you going?

Mummylip - Looks like we are in the same boat atm, I have had the symptoms of O but FF hasnt found it yet?

AFM- Well hasn't the last few days been crazy. CD14 Today and usually I have a surge by CD13 at the latest. I have had ewcm and O cramps/pinching no temp rise just yet. So last night I did another OPK (ic) which was neg and then I tried a different brand of OPK and it was posi Did another one this morning 1 brand (ic) neg and the other brand posi.......Are you serious!!!! I didnt have any dramas with the IC last cycle?? So basically the smep is out the door as I may have missed my first surge. Oh well we have done the best we can, now to wait for the temp rise but I am feeling unwell so that might stuff that up too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everybody!

Quick question for anyone that has/is using OPKs. On Sunday I had the test line fainter than the control. Yesterday and today I have had both lines the same color as each other.

So my question is does this tell me I am going go o soon? (I think it's like CD 12 or 13 today)? If it goes away tomorrow is it a safe bet I o today? Just a bit confused.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Delisa - Starting from yesterday which was your first posi OPK you should O anywhere between 12-36 hours after that first surge. So get busy because you should O today or tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Delisa you should O as Cherished said in the next 12-35 hours after a pos OPk. So best bd tonight tomorrow night and then next night, just to be sure. Good luck.

Cherished I am so confused I have lots of ewcm about 3-04 days ago but no O detected. My temp has shot up today so who knows what is going on. Is it possible that ff won't pick up O sometimes. I hope you catch eggy.

Angelbubs it's good that f hasn't arrived maybe she won't. Hope those bfn's aren't getting you down.

Cheekymonkey it has been a struggle with a sore back that's for sure. How are you going?

Tiggerflides it is unusual to have a 2 day period. maybe you should POAS just in case. I hope O comes soon. I have heard of some people being UTD with a 2 day bleed.

AFM: Temp shot up today but no idea what's going on. I was up at 4:30 to my dogs who were frightened in the storm and then up at 5:30 to my DD, so not sure if temp would be accurate at 8am when I finally took it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    90 per cent sure af is on it's way.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Angelbubs, im sorry AF is on its way Hun... I know how much you wanted your BFP this month. *hug*
    I have a feeling that taking a relaxed approach the next 3 months will result in a nice little surprise for you.
    Thinking of you.. And still hoping AF stays away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello girlies

Have been working away from home the last two nights can't wait until I get to see my dh tomorrow night have missed him and my fur baby!

Af still hanging about - have decided to do the robitussin thing this cycle it says on the smep to do so if you have had no luck getting the bfp after three cycles on it I wouldn't mind some extra assistance in the cm department if that if what is stopping us from getting that bfp!

Angel bub I hope af stays away from you x
    Cheekey- fingers crossed it's about time Santa handed out some early bfp for xmas!
    Cherished good luck catching that eggy
    Tigger keep working on the opk tests so you don't miss the surge
    Delisa apparently the line has to be as dark as the control line so start bd for the next
    Mummy lip- we have just finished renovating our bathrooms it is hard work as well as the whole ttc thing on top of it!!!

Renovator and ocean it's lovely having you in this forum - hello to anyone else I have missed !
    Last edited by jacks81; 08-11-2011 at 19:04.