Closed Thread
Page 15 of 120 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Hugs to you Jacks, hope AF departs quickly and you are back planning and being hopeful for another month. this will be the last one!

Angelbubs - it sounds very promising and I am secretly keeping everything crossed for you, it would be the best news to see a BFP from you this week.

Renovatormum - I really feel for you not having a reason, it does suck. Hope that you get some good news soon

Cherished - hoping this is your month too

Bernie -

Ocean - that sounds confusing and frustrating. I obsessed over bleeding/spotting after my loss, it really plays with your head. Hang in there, I hope everything returns to normal soon for you.

AFM - I am having a blood test to see if I have started to O again after an annovulatory cycle post birth. Really hoping that it is all working again so we are trying for real. Trying not to get my hopes up for this month but you know they are

to all those I havent mentioned.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default I give up

I'm buying HPT's on the way home - surely if this sea sickness is pregnancy then there must be hcg in my system, otherwise I am clearly going nuts and maybe if I test and I get a bfn all these symptoms will disapear and AF will come!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelbubswithwings View Post
    I'm buying HPT's on the way home - surely if this sea sickness is pregnancy then there must be hcg in my system, otherwise I am clearly going nuts and maybe if I test and I get a bfn all these symptoms will disapear and AF will come!!!
    I like your thinking

Good luck. I'll have everything crossed for you. You deserve it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies, How are you all?

Angelbubs-sending lots of strength and resolve your way (if you still want it) to help you avoid poas till at least Wednesday. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we would understand completely if you couldn't hold out till then.

Lot s of Baby dust for you and all the other girls counting down the TTW

Sending Ovulation vibes to your eggies too Cherished. Best of luck with your SMEP this cycle

Come on universe give us some more BFP's!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bfn so I think I've finally gone mad - over ttc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelbubswithwings View Post
    Bfn so I think I've finally gone mad - over ttc
    it's not over though till af shows though. I can't imagine how heart wrenching it must be for you on this ttc journey.
    Sending you hugs and

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,
    Sorry I have been out of action - I am in the TWW and have been trying to distract myself and not concentrate on the possibility of being pregnant. The thread has moved quickly - so it will just be a short one.

Jacks81 - Sorry that AF has arrived. I don't know if you anything like me if it is not going to be a BFP I would rather know as soon as possible as the waiting kills me. So atleast I hope that you are pleased that the uncertainity is over if it can't be a BFP. Better luck next month.

Angelbubswithwings - I am with you. My AF due on Thursday - I must admit I have already caved - have already started to feel sick and sore boobs so I tested on day 10 post ovulation but BFN. I admire your strength. Get well to your husband.

Ja78 - glad things are going well so far

Stretched, Mummy Lip, Bernie Girl, Cherished and Rach85 - Good luck to you in egg catching and to getting BFP soon .

Lamabana - Good luck - I had 24 cycle last time after the m/c not my usual 28 days - so we just did as much as possible. Don't know if we were sucesssful yet.

Ocean - Hope the spotting clears soon

Renovator Mum - Glad to hear your appt went well although you didn't get your answers you were looking for.

Angelmummy82 . I hope it works too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I didn't want to lose my post.

AFM - I am day 11 post ovulation - trying not to POAS everyday. The plan was to wait until Thursday when my period is due but I have been feeling sick and sore boobs for the last few day so when day 10 arrived and there was a possibility of testing I couldn't help myself. I woke up at 430am and thought I could test and couldn't get it out of my head and go back to sleep until I got up and did it. Unfortunataly it BFN - not that I was expecting it to be positive. I have two more in the packet in the cupboard. I don't know if I will hold on to Thursday now that I have already caved.

Angelbubswithwings - I will go mad with you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi cheekey, symptoms sound exactly the same. Sore boobs, nausea, creamy cm, tired, thirsty, funny taste in mouth! I'll test again tomorrow morning. Only good thing is that I haven't had any spotting which has happened the last few cycles cd24 or 25. Tomorrow will be cd26 and af usually shows then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Angelbubs I hope you get that bfp. I would be going crazy too. the TWW is so tough at times I hope you don't see AF for at least 10 months. Let us know how you get on tomorrow.

Cheeekymonkey good to hear from you and wow you are strong waiting till 11 dpo. I hope you get that bfp too this month. Good luck testing.

ja we're going well. How are you?

Renomum I am in the same boat no reason why they happened. I guess in some ways it gives me the confidence to try again knowing it was just bad luck the two previous times. I hope you get a sticky baby soon.

Angelmummy when is the scan/ blood test to confirm O? you drop an eggy or two!

Gracie's mummy you're too good yes I am meant to be Oing in the next few days if I haven't already. I haven't been posting as much as I have been exhausted from DD, renos and too much bding. Well only every second day but that's enough to keep me busy. And I have hurt my back not sure if it happened in the bedroom but physio thinks it could be a disc problem. The pain is pretty bad. Only a couple more days of bding and then I must be in the TWW. FF hasn't picked up O yet. I have had EWCM about 3 days ago. Not sure what's going on really should have used OPK's. Maybe next cycle. Can't take anti-inflammitories apparently there have been links with them and m/c.