Closed Thread
Page 14 of 120 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey giggle, af is due Tuesday but I'm going with a 28 day cycle and i o'd 14 days before Thursday. Luckily i have a busy couple of days at work. I will probably end up testing Wednesday night because I'll have to buy hpts on the way home from work Wednesday night!

Trying not to get my hopes up but it is so hard. I really have to try and switch off because I will be so disappointed if af shows up - I always do this to myself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh now I have no idea what is happen maybe AF is turning up the spotting is getting worse again......at least if it is then maybe I can start a fresh in a week or 2 just tired of bleeding for so long.
    Angelbubswithwings fingers crossed for you!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    11dpo, no spotting, still feeling slightly sea sick!
    Dh is in bed with the man flu so won't be going away after all - this will help me in my resolve not to test early!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelbubs - No spotting sounds very promising!! I hope that your BFP is just a few days away

berni - Big hugs to you!! Like the others have said - Take as much time as you need to grieve. There is no right amount of time, everyone is different. Unfortunately unless others have had a loss they will never completely understand the pain and wild ride of emotions. Take care of yourself and we are all here for you!

Jacks - I am so sorry AF showed up. I really hope that next month is your lucky month

How is everyone else going?

I am CD13 and waiting to O. I really hope it happens very soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Give me strength - trying to fight the urge to go buy hpts. Must wait until Wednesday night, an early bfp will just mess with my head.

Shooting boob pains and still feel sea sick - gosh if this is it, how on earth am I going to deal with the morning sickness. Last two pregnancies I found out at the nuchal scan that te babies were dead buy had chronic morning sickness for all of those weeks and already feeling queezy - maybe it's all in my head!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelbubswithwings View Post
    Give me strength - trying to fight the urge to go buy hpts. Must wait until Wednesday night, an early bfp will just mess with my head.

Shooting boob pains and still feel sea sick - gosh if this is it, how on earth am I going to deal with the morning sickness. Last two pregnancies I found out at the nuchal scan that te babies were dead buy had chronic morning sickness for all of those weeks and already feeling queezy - maybe it's all in my head!
    I hope this is the one for you!! Now DON'T BUY ANY HPTs!!! not yet any way LOL!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe thanks Cherished

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh!!!!!!
    Just typed out a huge post, and my ipad crashed and I lost it!

Anyway, gist of it was:
    Hugs to Jacks for af arriving.
    Looking very promising Angel! Your amazing to not have poas yet! I would have been since 8dpo but Im addicted lol.. Good luck in your resolve to not poas till wednesday

Hugs to Cherished and ocean too.

Well, my appt went well, nothing out of the ordinary. Pathology came back from d&c, no chromosomal reason for m/c so it's unexplained. Sucks really, I want a reason, not just 'one of those things'. I want to know why.
    Other than that, Ob recommended to wait a cycle then try again, but we've accidentally bd around O time this month, (we were not trying but not preventing) so Im a bit anxious about it all. I want to give my body and potential bubba the best start, so I wouldn't be entirely gutted if af arrived next week, but we'll see. Although I do feel a bit af like symptoms today and Im only 6dpo.

Heres some for those in the TWW

Thanks
    Reviews
    goodluck angelbubs

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelbubs - I have everything crossed for you for when you test... I really hope this is your month to give DS a beautiful little brother or sister. Just try to avoid the supermarket or pharmacy until Wednesday if possible... that was my undoing.. i had to go to the supermarket and simply couldn't walk past the HPT's without buying a 3 pack... and of course once you have them at home in the cupboard its inevitable that you will poas!
    Thinking of you....

Renovator - I guess in a way it is good news that there were no major genetic or chromosomal abnormalities that caused the m/c. But i know what you mean about needing a reason 'why', it feels so unexplained and unresolved without a reason. Are your HCG levels back to normal now?
    I wish you all the best this month whether you get a BFP or AF...

Cherished - I hope O happens for you soon hun! Are you using OPK's or charting this month? Enjoy BDing this week!!

MummyLip - You must also be around O time from memory? You've been quiet lately... everything ok?

Good luck to everyone in November... sprinkling lots of baby dust on you all