Closed Thread
Page 13 of 120 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    af has left. yay! was a 25 day cycle this time (2nd after m/c). so don't really know when o will happen, oh well will just have to bd as much as possible ;-) sorry for lack of personals on my phone hope u all have a great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jacks81 - hopefully AF stays away and you get a positive test.

So lost I have a few days off and I cant keep up. Awww so not looking forward to going through the POAS testing again, I was so fortunate the last 2 times, I know this time it will be different with everything that has happened and with my body taking ages to complete this m/c.

I am still spotting but it looks like it is easing finally, been 3.5weeks. I think I will give myself till christmas to take things easy (whilst trying like crazy to get pregnant lol) but after that I will start trying to work out ovulation and all that. The more I think about it the more it annoys me that my kids wont be as close in ages as i wanted, so I am trying to distract myself with focusing on my sons bday and with christmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ocean10 I hope the spotting stops soon. I too feel your disappointment. I really want an under 2 year age gap and now I will be lucky if we have a baby before she is three. I hope Santa brings you and I a bfp for our efforts!

Lama glad to hear AF has left you always feel better when it stops.

Stretched sometimes it's hard to tell with the cm. I thought I oed two days ago and now I am getting heaps of cm. So could be today. I guess regular bding is the only way. I hope you O soon.

jacks81 you ned to test with fmu. I have my fingers crossed for you. Good luck!

mmh it can be so confusing after a miscarriage. How sensitive are your tests? How long has it been since your loss?

rach85 so sorry to hear that clomid isn;t working. Are you thinking about going back to a FS?

Ja I used OPk;s off and on and had some lines nearly positive but I skipped a bit. I haven't been using them to seriously but I have been temping. You are not crazy I too will POAS every couple of days just to be sure. I hope you have a very sticky baby. Are you having an early scan?

angelbubs how many dpo? I hope the days fly by and you test soon and get your bfp! It would be a lovely chrissy present. I think yuor timing was spot on this month so you are in with a real chance.

Cherished I will scream with you Arghhhh! I hope you O soon.

Renomum how did your appointment go? Thinking of you.

AFM: Thought I oed two days earlier. But today I have heaps of CM. It is very early for me I usually don't O for another 3-4 days. The naturopath/ acupuncturist said she would give me a hand to O earlier. But now I am confused. I probably should have used OPK's every day but I was trying to be a bit more relaxed. Still temping so maybe fetrilityfriend will tell me if I have oed. Feel like going to bed early so tired. zzzzz Have a great weekend all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls

How frustrating Jacks, I really hope that bfp shows up for you this cycle.

Hey stretched, hoping that you o soon and that your body comes to the party - all the waiting does my head in!

Yay for af leaving lama, my cycles have been 26 days all year but not sure what they used to be as I fell pregnant easy last two times and wasn't tracking.

Hi ocean, good idea to wait with the tracking and all that - it gets totally obsessive.

Hope you work out when that eggy is coming mummy so that you can catch it!

Well I am 8dpo and if I'm not pregnant this cycle I've kinda committed to backing off for 3 months. My accupuncturist has said that she thinks I need to spend the summer learning how to relax - take some time for me. She has said that if women take a few months off they have a better success rate, still hoping for a bfp but I think that her advice is good, I really like her and think she is right.

Well just cooking caramel slice and kicking back, about to hang some washing and water the turf. Then I'll put the chocolate on top. Ds11 had his first basketball game tonight so there goes our Saturday nights for a little.

Hope everyone is well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Hope you're all well. Have still been lurking and reading. Hope some of us get our BFPs as a Christmas present!

I've been on hiatus for a week. Had a bit of an internal angry/upset/frustrated period (no pun intended) when AF arrived, but am on CD8 now so feeling ready to try again....but now DH is on antibiotics and recovering from a UTI! Dammit! So might be out this month Who knows.
    Anyway, had a bit of a "moment" as a couple people that know about our loss have said I have to just move on and look forward, and I am. But I feel like i'm just riding the wave of grief. I had the d&c at 13 weeks and it was 10 days before I flew out to NZ for my wedding/honeymoon so I didn't have time to process what had happened. So now i'm home and back to reality I am feeling it. I'm not in the depths of despair but I feel like I have a right to be grieving. It wasn't a one day event for me. I was out with my mum the other day and sadly mentioned that AF had arrived and she barely acknowledged it & almost seemed confused as to why I told her. Anyway.....
    Our DD is 20 months and we too wanted to have all our kids close in age so they could not only grow up together, but because i'm staying home to raise our children & don't want to be out of work (and out of earning money) for longer than necessary. I'm learning a tough lesson that sometimes these things aren't under our control.
    Feeling more positive now, though. Need to get over the total desperation of wanting to be pregnant again as I know that can hinder things, but that's about as easy as trying to stop the world from turning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well af finally arrived this morning so at least I can stop wondering.

Stretch and mummylip good luck for catching that eggy!!

Ocean- it's hard to keep positive and the poas drives me mad but it will all be worth the final result!

Angelbubs- fingers crossed for you x

Lama yay for af Finshing good luck for this month! I use opk tests from lullaby conceptions.

Well its back to the ttc again this month dh was so disappointed af arrive. I mentioned to him that it's all in my mind all the time all the men do is there share and then seem to forget about it. I think we came pretty close this month so I am hoping it happens again soon.

Have a good week everyone
    Last edited by jacks81; 06-11-2011 at 09:21.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bummer Jacks!! Next month is your month... I have a good feeling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear jacks.

Berniegirl I think it's unfair when people say to move on. They don't know how it feels and how much it hurts. You take your time and grieve as long as you need. I feel your disappointment about the age gap. I hope you get a bfp soon.

angelbubs yummo caramel slice I want some.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hey

So sorry Jacks that AF arrived - stupid and unfair and frustrating ride this one hey!

Hi bernie, very hard to alter how we are feeling when we want it so bad but I hope that you do find peace within yourself, hugs for you.

So here I am at 9dpo and have felt very sea sick all day long and so far no sign of AF - no spotting and starting to feel more confident for this month. DH has just had a call saying he is working away until Friday - atleast he wont be interstate but please please please give me the strength not to run out and buy hpt's until Thursday. I would wait until Friday when he gets home but if I am UTD have to go and fill my clexane script which is at the hospital near work so would have to do that Thursday.

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelbubswithwings - Ohhh sounds promising! I have everything crossed for you that his is your month. You are so strong not testing until Thursday. When is AF due?

Jacks - Sorry to hear that AF arrived