Closed Thread
Page 12 of 120 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jacks - TEST TEST TEST!!!

I am so frustrated right now!! My body has gone into melt down. I am CD10 and I am spotting What the?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm too scared to test and only have one test left!!! Will wait until tomorrow morning if she hasn't arrived! Best of baby dust to all the ladies in the tww!

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    - This is for you Jacks! For tomorrow.... Good luck!

Cherished - Found this online... http://beyondfertility.com/10-to-art...-for-spotting/
    "Spotting that occurs in the middle of your cycle or spotting that occurs some ten to fourteen days prior to the start of the next cycle is normal too. This spotting may occur during ovulation. Seeing a spot of blood around ovulation is considered an excellent fertility sign. The term is called Mittelschmerz when you have a twinge of pain around the ovary and is often followed by a tiny bit of spotting within a few days.
    It is thought that mid-cycle spotting occurs for one of two reasons. First reason is possibly that when the egg bursts through the follicle, and a little bleeding may occur. This blood will then make its way out and show up as spotting. Or, during ovulation, the level of oestrogen rises, and this sometimes prompts the uterus to shed a bit of lining, which shows up in the form of spotting"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Gracie'sMummy~ For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (04-11-2011),jacks81  (04-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Graciesmum, I have read that before but have never had spotting so early, sometimes I get it on CD14/15 but never on CD10. Todays OPK was negative so was yesterdays. Its just so frustrating and confusing when your body does things your not use to! Its already november and I am pretty sure I wont get a BFP before Xmas. Sometimes I just feel like screaming.
    Sorry for the vent

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hey

I'm feeling everyone's pain in here - lots of hugs all around.

Hugs rach and keep your chin up - i've read so many stories of women getting pregnant when it seems like all hope is lost - i really hope that this miracle happens for you soon xx

Hi reno, good luck at your appointment and I hope this tww goes quickly for you.

Sorry about your frustration Cherished. I had some tinged pink cm this morning just after O so really loving what Gracie's mum researched!

Well I love that you think I am strong but I really don't know how much of this is all talk. Even today I was tempted to get a hpt but have convinced myself otherwise. I hate this part of the tww where I go from feelign like maybe this could be it to thinking about how many bfn's i've had lately. I just wish I could fast forward to next week so that I know either way. I am starting to lose faith and then i think that I should keep positive so the universe knows how badly I want this!!!

A BFP this month would be challenging because i would be 12 weeks 5th Jan which would mean that I would have all the family and friend christmas stuff while trying to hide it all - we definately wont tell anyone this time until after the first trimester, not even my Mum which is going to be VERY hard!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

How are you all?

Jacks- I'm rermaining hopeful for you hun. Still no AF? I am really hoping that it isn't a late visit from AF but something alot happier

Hi MummyLip- Do you think early O is thanks to the naturopath? I wish you well for keeping up dtd till day 23!! Think of all the calories you will be burning Do you use opk? have you had a positive one?

Cherished- It ok for the vent hunThis is your place for letting it all out. You have been so patient in waiting for your earth bound bubba, there is still time for a bfp from Santa and I will be wishing upon a star that you get it

Hi AngelBubs- I am just going to keep it laid back and calm for you to not add to the burning desire to test early. I am happy to wait till Thurs to hear your results Sending all the restraint in the worl to help you hold out till then. The thing is we all know in our brains that it is wisest to wait for a reasonable dpo but I think our poor little hearts just can't handle the not knowing

Great to see such lovely scan results from Giggle and Gracies!

Rach85- sending lot of O vibes to your eggies It is so hard to be patient at times like these but I wish you the best of luck with this cycle- however long it takes to get that O.

RenoMum- Good luck with your ob appt today- hope it all goes smoothly for you

AFM- just keeping it chilled at my end Still poas just to really be extra sure of the result. I know craziness but I can't help it I am approx 5 1/2 wks today by O date but just past 6 if taken from LMP which is what the docs and scan people like to go on when you make appts. I have a dating scan on 17th Nov and maybe then I will let myself beleive it... Untill then is it ok if I chill here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone: I've been such a frustrated downer I just can't believe a huge amount of drugs are still not making me ovulate! No o = no baby. Damnit!

I hope you all are heading for bfp's asap! Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    Jacks - TEST TEST TEST!!!I am so frustrated right now!! My body has gone into melt down. I am CD10 and I am spotting What the?
    Maybe implantation Well stupid STUPID me POAS yesterday, just to see, such a light BFP why did i do this to myself!I bet i dont even O this month, considering i still have HPT in my system

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd 30 still no af - tested last night and bfn ... I hate this waiting !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Giggle & GraciesMum – How exciting about your scans! I think once we’re UTD again I’ll be nervous the whole time but I imagine each scan must ease the stress so much! Glad you both had perfect ones!

Mummylip – hopefully your cycle is a bit shorter, long cycles drive me crazy with waiting. We’re SMEP too and while I enjoy BDing with my DH, every second day is a challenge to keep up when you both have busy lives... might have to try having an argument to liven things up

Angelbubs – I admire your strength waiting til Thurs – hopefully your restraint will be rewarded with a BFP!

Rach85 – Hope you’re going ok with your waiting... waiting... to O. It’s so frustrating and many of us seem to have pretty st*ffed up cycles post m/c and your body has some extra healing to do too. Take care of yourself, I’m sure your O won’t be too far off.

Renovator mum – how’d the appt go?

Cherished – any more spotting or has it gone already? It’s still early Nov – lots of time left for your pre-xmas BFP for you and hopefully you O at your normal time. and catch that eggy!

Ja – I’m sure everything is going great inside but totally understand your nerves – I hope time flies until the 17th and your scan.

Mmh – I know how frustrated you feel. I had a missed miscarriage and D&C, so I think that makes the cycle a little bit longer than a natural miscarriage, but I got AF 6 weeks after D&C (so would have O’d about 4 weeks after). Unfortunately it seems we all need to have lots of patience on this thread – and it’s not easy! Hopefully it won’t be much longer til you O.

Jacks – tsk, tsk on testing last night! You’re as impatient as the rest of us, but I know when I test at night I always then decide I should test again the next morning because FMU is more concentrated and I don’t trust a pm test (but still I do them – d’uh!). FX the witch stays away for all the right reasons!

I’m sure I’ve missed someone but been so busy it’s hard to keep track! Sorry if I did!

AFM: CD13 and looks like O will be coming late again this cycle as barely no EWCM (sorry TMI but I usually get lots) and –ve OPK yesterday. Trying to keep up with the SMEP but already managed to miss BDing on CD 10 – wasn’t stressed as knew O wasn’t on its way. Glad we waited til this month to start TTC again rather than straight away because I didn’t want to be preg and dealing with such a busy time at work – and now work is even busier than expected because i’ve had some training sessions thrown at me, grrr.. – so even happier we waited. But sick of waiting now..... hurry up O!