Closed Thread
Page 118 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1196
    tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    No Tam you haven't missed it. The egg drops between 12-24 hours after the surge. So if you get the dark pos tonight you will o lunch time tomorrow to tomorrow night

Hugs tigger must be frustrating not knowing what's wrong. How do they do the tube latency and what is it?
    Tube patency is whether the fallopian tubes are open and clear and letting egg and sperm meet. My OB figured they are open as I've been getting UTD so often, but wanted to rule it out anyhow. They stick a tube through the cervix and inject a dye into one fallopian tube after the other and ultrasound them as the dye goes through, to see whether they are clear. Mine are perfect so it's now either hubby (something he's developed since he had his last bub 15 years ago) or unexplained.

All the age-related male factor infertility issues have been ruled out and all the female factors have been ruled out so now we are in the basket with the 50% unexplained multiple miscarriage couples.

They still think maybe DH was lucky with his first two kids and his crappy sperm morphology is the issue. They also think maybe we just had really awful sodding bad luck.

All I know is I have bled three beautiful, planned, wanted babies out and I am really really REALLY freaking sad and angry about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So I retested yesterday with opk and the line wasn't as dark. Agh!! Maybe I had too much water? Does that mean I ovulated and now it's gone???? I thought there was like 48 hours and it should've showed up darker. Too confusing. Think I've missed out this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tamtam, don't worry - when I did OPKs they went up and down lots - twice before actual O it went up to almost pos then back to nothing. However when I got my POS it was SO dark there was no mistaking. My CM matched up perfectly too (google 'Billings method' for info). The OPKs got darker for 2 days in a row as my EWCM started and the day after the POS I had heaps of EWCM then by the end of that day nothing. I hope you're using ICs so you can test 1-2 times a day, it gets too expensive otherwise!

Tigger, couldn't pop in and not give you a big hug for the struggle you're going through and no clear answers yet. It must be so hard with DH away all the time too.

AFM this might be TMI but I've had strange things going on which is making me feel positive about everything. I was starting to get worried I'd developed some mild scarring post-D&C and that it might have been stopping us conceiving again. I also could feel my PCO playing up again. I'd been having a sharp pain in my uterus when I orgasm ever since the D&C. So I'm on the pill for 3 months. I've also started vitamin E to help soften any scar tissue and support estrogen levels which can help build uterus lining. Plus I've been done some abdominal massage a few times to try to break up any scarring. The other night DTD (me on top ) was a bit painful in my lower abdomen - unusual in that position. I had some more sharp pains over the next couple of days and then passed something that looked like what I was passing after the D&C - pink stained tissue (lining?). Just a tiny bit.

Since that happened I now have no more pain when I O which not only makes things a lot more enjoyable - I'm wondering if I managed to move the scar tissue or soften the scar - which gives me hope that I'll be fully functioning again when it's time to TTC again!

So feeling very hopeful and looking forward to May to start trying again!

to everyone else. Still reading the email updates each day and looking forward to some good news for lots of you soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    So I'm booked in Friday to get a referral for bloods. Hoping this will clear up what the hell is going on with my body. Also going to get my thyroid checked as I've been gaining weight yet don't eat much and always exercise.

Tam - I'm only going off how OPK's work for me. Hoping you still o'ed this month and you're not out

Stetched - hope what you passed was the issue so you can now move on to getting pg. It sounds positive you have no more pain.

Seems there's a few of us that just can't get out of this group hoping we are all gone in the next few months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigger how frustrating for you, im sorry that you are going through all of this and i hope you get some answers soon.

Tam good luck with o I wouldn't count myself out just yet because you get a pos OPK before ov as others have said just DTD for the next couple of days. It does only take once .

Stretched I hope that is a good sign for you and when you ttc again you have luck first go.

Del good luck with your blood tests. I have just gone for preliminary test to see if my hormones are working properly and the doc has tested me for everything, even chlamydia lol. I said to my DH that if I have it I know he has been playing up because we have been together 10 years and he is the only person I have EVER slept with lol.

DH has agreed to have SA done as i told him if he didn't we would stop trying for good because I couldn't go through all this emotional pain over and over. It is all quite daunting but I want the doc to find a problem so that I can move on and also to proove my DH wrong lol, he keeps saying that everything is fine. I get my results on Sun so fingers crossed I get some answers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all just a quickie as im on the ph. did an internet cheapy hpt yestetday.. two lines second one faint but there. did a fr hpt later on in day.. stronger second line. since i lost my last preg at only six wks and it was a completely natural mc i doubt its left over hcg??

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like u might be pregnant

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope it's a bubba, hopeful! Fx for you.

Poor me post - I'm just SO sad at the moment. I can't seem to shake it. There are gorgeous babies and bellies everywhere I go and it's so very painful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks girls hope so! did a digital test before and it said pregnant 2-3 (so we concieved 2-3 wks ago). tigger, i so understand xx when my ex and i started ivf due to his vasectomy i saw soo many babies and bellies and i felt so hateful!! its an awful feeling.. hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefulmama2b View Post
    hi all just a quickie as im on the ph. did an internet cheapy hpt yestetday.. two lines second one faint but there. did a fr hpt later on in day.. stronger second line. since i lost my last preg at only six wks and it was a completely natural mc i doubt its left over hcg??

Did they do bloods to make sure levels were back down?

Sounds like what happened to me.. Now I'm suffering severe morning sickness... Gah